View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Cruz has dropped to +1500 to win nomination. Jeb at +1200, for context.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    And even if Trump wins in quirky New Hampshire, the first real test of strength nationally among likely GOP voters will be the South Carolina primary a few weeks later.
    Trump is more likely to win SC than NH.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Cruz has dropped to +1500 to win nomination. Jeb at +1200, for context.
    It's a mistake to sleep on Jeb. He still has a lot of outs here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post
    I will gladly take even money up to 20k that the underdog Donald Trump wins Iowa. Both sides escrow with Todd Druff.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    How does Rubio have 1 vote so far lol? he should do well. And it cant be THAT bad for Hillary.
    Last edited by drufdajewgod; 01-31-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I guess the fact that likely 50% or more of the voters (like myself) (I voted Trump) are not American on this site, makes this not accurate likely. Interesting poll China, none the less.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    What if Trump shocks the world and wins Iowa in a landslide.. then what?? holy shit

Comments

Krypt: :noose

Load Metric
    caring about politics is for serfs

Comments

Henry:

Load Metric
    In case anyone is interested, Trump is a red hot favorite.

Latest odds from Betfair.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 849
Size:  131.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Compared to most of the GOPers, but not Sanders. Hillary is a hawk who will send the US military all over the world to try to change societies that don't treat women like in the West. She was a key backer of Obama's Afghanistan Surge-Lite in 2009 for this reason. Idiots who promote such a policy don't understand that you can't change another society's culture at the point of a gun.

So first mission on the list is to bomb Saudi?

Sounds good

But don't think your weapons or oil dealers will stand for that.
    Am I the only one who finds the asskissing that the Liberals all over this country are doing to the ragheads?? A party that screams for equality for women and gay marriage fails to act and lets asshat goatfuckers try to invoke Shariah law in places in MI, which in fact treats Women like chattle and thinks Gays should die.. The Hypocrisy of the leftist KoolAid never ceases to amaze me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

So first mission on the list is to bomb Saudi?

Sounds good

But don't think your weapons or oil dealers will stand for that.
    Am I the only one who finds the asskissing that the Liberals all over this country are doing to the ragheads?? A party that screams for equality for women and gay marriage fails to act and lets asshat goatfuckers try to invoke Shariah law in places in MI, which in fact treats Women like chattle and thinks Gays should die.. The Hypocrisy of the leftist KoolAid never ceases to amaze me.

The Democratic party does not have a core set of values. It only believes in pandering to single issue voters. They have figured out that people are walking around with blinders on and only hear the one issue that effects them and disregard all of the things they despise. I know plenty of Union workers that are anti abortion and would set welfare candidates on fire if they could. They still vote Democrat because that is where their bread is buttered. I know gay people that have small businesses that can't stand taxation for stupid shit, but will always vote Democrat because they feel that the party has championed their freedom. And i'm not saying that any of these things is correct or incorrect, but you can see the split in values and how Democrats that lie, cheat, collude and steal have figured out how to play to peoples emotions, instead of their intellect or moral center. I don't know if an opposite argument can be made for the Republican party?

Load Metric

Comments

Henry:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

The Democratic party does not have a core set of values. It only believes in pandering to single issue voters. They have figured out that people are walking around with blinders on and only hear the one issue that effects them and disregard all of the things they despise. I know plenty of Union workers that are anti abortion and would set welfare candidates on fire if they could. They still vote Democrat because that is where their bread is buttered. I know gay people that have small businesses that can't stand taxation for stupid shit, but will always vote Democrat because they feel that the party has championed their freedom. And i'm not saying that any of these things is correct or incorrect, but you can see the split in values and how Democrats that lie, cheat, collude and steal have figured out how to play to peoples emotions, instead of their intellect or moral center. I don't know if an opposite argument can be made for the Republican party?
    This kind of camping in one or the other party is because our election regime strongly fosters a duopoly. Essentially, people stick to one or the other party depending upon which issue is most important to them.

Comments

BetCheckBet: 100 percent correct

Henry:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I will gladly take even money up to 20k that the underdog Donald Trump wins Iowa. Both sides escrow with Todd Druff.
    So will I.

Of course the best price on DT other than one skin I found last week has Trump as a -180
    Favorite so you would be s fool to not take the action.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    So will I.

Of course the best price on DT other than one skin I found last week has Trump as a -180
    Get it on PredictIt.org

I got 6,000 shares of Trump not winning for .33 a share yesterday.

2,000 will net me 6,000 minus 10% so 5400.

Comments

anchordraw: lol, for winning money off the lol Iowa cacuas, when I read your post, I agreed with it, wish I knew a way to make same bet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

So will I.

Get it on PredictIt.org

I got 6,000 shares of Trump not winning for .33 a share yesterday.

2,000 will net me 6,000 minus 10% so 5400.
    I got no horse in the race really. All I know is I haven't seen such an inefficient betting market in a long time. When Yes is +130 and No is +150 at another site it's a dream
    Come true so long as the eventual winner pays.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    caring about politics is for serfs
    Oh, you mean like these "serfs"?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ears/22363809/

Koch brothers set $889 million budget for 2016

WASHINGTON — Top officials in the Koch brothers' political organization Monday released a staggering $889 million budget to fund the activities of the billionaires' sprawling network ahead of the 2016 presidential contest.

The budget, which pays for everything from advertising and data-gathering technology to grass-roots activism, was released to donors attending the annual winter meeting of Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, according to an attendee.

Freedom Partners sits at the center of the vast operation, and in 2012 alone, spent nearly $240 million as it funded nearly three dozen organizations, ranging from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to smaller Tea Party groups.

The fundraising target is the latest indication that the industrialists at the center of the network, Charles and David Koch, intend to continue building an operation that could exceed the national political parties in size and scope to help advance their libertarian principles. The spending, unrivaled for an outside organization, represents more than double the nearly $400 million the Republican National Committee (RNC) raised and spent during the 2012 presidential election cycle.

During remarks Saturday, Charles Koch said the organization would not back down from its ambitions.
    "Americans have taken an important step in slowing down the march toward collectivism," Koch said, according to excerpts released over the weekend. "But as many of you know, we don't rest on our laurels. We are already back at work and hard at it."

Koch said the group's efforts have been "largely defensive to slow down a government that continues to swell and become more intrusive."

During last year's midterm elections, Koch-affiliated groups spent millions in advertising to successfully toss out Democrats from the Senate and put the chamber in Republican control. In all, the Koch network is believed to have spent $290 million to help shape 2014 election results.

"We have never seen this before," Sheila Krumholz, who runs the non-partisan Center for Responsive Politics, said of the Kochs' planned spending, "There is no network akin to this one in terms of its complexity, scope and resources."

Some Democrats, who have long cast the Koch brothers as the villains of American politics, said they were astonished by the sum.'

"What an obscene amount of money," said Ben Ray, a spokesman for American Bridge, a Democratic-aligned super PAC. "It just goes to show the kind of cold calculation that the Kochs will apply to protect their bottom line."

"If they are spending more than the RNC, I know exactly who the (Republican) presidential candidates will listen to."

Four likely GOP White House contenders traveled to Freedom Partners' event near Palm Springs, Calif., over the weekend. The Washington Post reports that six new GOP U.S. senators also attended to thank donors for their support.

About 450 donors and supporters attended the gathering, and the events generally conclude with a fundraising sessions where attendees pledge contributions to support the political and policy goals outlined during the meeting.

Freedom Partners and an affiliated group Americans for Prosperity recently touted their agendas for the new Congress. Priorities include dismantling Obamacare and stopping new Environmental Protection Agency regulations.

The Kochs oversee a $115 billion industrial conglomerate that includes oil refineries, cattle ranching, asphalt production and manufactures a wide range of consumer products, including Dixie cups.

Comments

Henry:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

This kind of camping in one or the other party is because our election regime strongly fosters a duopoly. Essentially, people stick to one or the other party depending upon which issue is most important to them.
    Oh I didn't bother mentioning that or the other part when you're born into a certain family that your religion and politics don't change either, but thanks again for breaking it down into the remedial. We can always count on you.

Name:  FzLZB0I.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  1.52 MB

Load Metric
    The Iowa Caucus is a complete fail. Many tried to allow absentee ballots to allow service members to vote on their Commander in Chief. Iowa once again said no. As a former member of the military, I find it offensive that a state intentionally constructs a primary system that insures military member serving their country are excluded from voting.

Others excluded include anyone working during the 7pm-9pm window. Firemen, police officers, doctors, just to name a few. Now the state only gets 5-10% turnout for these silly caucuses. Hardly a true representation of the Iowa electorate anyway, but to insure many solid citizens of that state will not be able to vote is a complete fail imo.

Trump should have gone to last debate. His veterans fund raiser was nice, but nobody should change their vote because of that, while many possible voters in Iowa may few it as a snub, while military members can't vote anyway, due to the corn picker rules.

Comments

BetCheckBet: So true. Total joke

4Dragons: Democrats hate the military

Load Metric

Oh I didn't bother mentioning that or the other part when you're born into a certain family that your religion and politics don't change either, but thanks again for breaking it down into the remedial. We can always count on you.

Name:  FzLZB0I.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  1.52 MB
    Except mumbles is correct in this case. Has nothing to do with a particular party. Both have single issue voters. In fact studies show that both parties have about the same levels of die hard and flexible voters. The two party system has been in effect for so long that it's been extremely efficient in capturing both types of voters.

There are just as many Republicans who vote like the democrats you describe.

Thread Information