View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    I feel like the drk star of organized labor
    Last edited by big dick; 07-10-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    ***My very first serious post***

Democrats Must Fight To Defeat The Trans-Pacific Partnership by Bernie Sanders+

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bernie...bernie-sanders

Go give it a read and don't let them sneak it past us. We can't count on the media Obama or Clinton.
    Bernie's word is gold, oppose this shit deal. This is one of those major forks in the road that we can't overlook.

Cliffs: NAFTA on Steroids! American workers will compete with Vietnamese workers making .65 cents per hour. Spread the word

If this passes we're permanently fucked<< Understatement of the year!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership
    Wow this is bad
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-10-2016 at 02:07 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    That type of stuff does happen unfortunately. I def lost out on some overtime over the years to guys who were buddies with the boss or were ass kissers.
    License to ramble. You get lol wow or you get a story.

I wrote about the Blue Box Esquire story in the Hacking thread and its affect on me.

Father worked for Digital Equipment in Mass. I took a TTL electronics course. They also taught you some machine language to push those 1's & 0's through the gates and make shit happen.

Father ships me to a prep school. I am a poor kid surrounded by kids in Corvettes. Became obsessed with money and the social pecking order at school. Took a job working 3rd shift in an insurance company computer room. There were no background checks or work permits for students back then. I also looked older.

I worked alone and pretty much was only responsible for seeing that the customers policy paperwork for that day, various mgmt reports and the COBOL programmers test reports got printed by morning. I figured out how to get 10 hours of work out in 4 hours. Management had no fucking clue.

I slept, did my homework and watched David Letterman on an old tube portable tv I brought in. School and parents had no fucking clue what I was up to.

Lol, I bought a brand new Suzuki rice rocket and used to drive it up the handicap ramp and into the building and parked it outside the computer room. Used to stare at my new bike through the computer room glass. That is how solo I was at night.

The insurance company had 20 COBOL programmers that worked during the day. Clueless. They had no idea they would be working at Safeway in a few years.

One day, I see an IBM PC outside the computer room. The first model IBM sold. Insurance company just wanted to see what they could do with it.

One night I took it apart to see how it ticked. I was well aware that if this didn't go well I was fucked.

There were retail stores during that era that sold nothing but computer and programming books. I bought a few and used to fool around programming the PC at night. I was absolutely amped.

When you are a kid your ability to focus on one thing is unique. I could go endless hours lost in the machine. There were stretches I got no sleep for days.

The technology back then was mostly discrete components and all very accessible. This experience tooled me up to do some fun stuff later on.

A few years later, something came up. There was a building control system (fire alarm) that was made by a defunct and obscure Canadian company.

Somebody won a bunch of low bids and this shit got installed in buildings across North America. Company goes out of business. People moved on and no one knew how to trouble shoot this crap. The buildings HAD to have functioning fire alarm or they would be shut down.

What kicked everyone's ass was that it was one of the first microprocessor based networked systems.

If you could fix this system you could name any price you wanted. The buildings were absolutely hostage to this system and the tech who could keep them operating.

Somebody fed me the engineering schematics for the product and I had access to one of the engineers who worked in Hollywood at that point. I reverse engineered the shit.

I am a fucking kid. But I am polite and could schmooze the shit outta the building maintenance guys. I had some fantastic and crazy experiences.

Union

One of my first gigs was a General Motors AC Delco plant in Buffalo NY. Talk about Union.

This building did vehicle testing. They would take a car and put it in a room and bring it to -20 degrees. They would take a car and tip it on its side and run the engine to see what would happen. Every room had crazy tests.

Other manufacturers would bring their cars in to be tested. Porsche I remember. When the tests were done they would bring them out to a yard. Acres of cars.

"What do you do with these cars?", I ask. Can I get a deal?

"No, we scrap them", they said. I was a car guy. Basically, this whole thing was the result of wanting a Corvette or a Cuda like the rich kids. I stifled a sob.

I would say, "I digress", but this is a ramble.

Anyway, this a Union site. These guys would not let me touch my tools as I was a non-Union punk. I left my multimeter in the car. I had to tell them (there were 3 men at all times) what screw to turn or what cabinet to open. Some guys fucked with me but I understood why and tucked it up. A job that might have taken 6 hours took days.

I made a fucking killing. I remember writing a report and the hours before I left and meeting the boss. I truly believed I would never see that money. I experienced a rare moment of guilt.

Parts I used (scavenged from other jobs) I just made up random prices to the penny. I still left money on the table. General Motors didn't give a fuck.

The GM electricians didn't give a fuck either. They would not have cared if I was there all year. I remember driving away wondering how General Motors stayed in business. I got my answer years later, lol.

Those Union guys hated AC Delco GM. They also made a god damned fortune. Overtime and the endless breaks and rules. Thing I remember the most is that their union contract allowed them to buy a heavily discounted vehicle every year. These guys all had some choice ride.

Union Upshot

So while I am philosophically aligned with bigdick...

I would say that Union situations like construction - where there is a shared labor pool that business/contractors draw workers from is god.

Union situations where workers are not transient to that business develops some very tricky situations. It's less pure.

Anyone know the MarketBasket supermarket story? Nonunion workers go on strike in support the company President who was getting ousted. The workers shut down the business in support of management?

Chinamaniac and Shizz knows this one.

This Union discussion triggers some pretty powerful memories for me. Affected me a lot. Bigdick's accusation that Druff's limited life experience doesn't qualify him to comment is harsh but not wrong.

Comments

FPS_Russia:

big dick: I will take that story over lol wows shit post any day of the week

gimmick:

Hockey Guy: Enjoyed reading this.

ToasterOven:

LarryLaffer: thanks for the esquire story. glad you commented on the hacking thread. also enjoyed this as well

country978: great read
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-10-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    That type of stuff does happen unfortunately. I def lost out on some overtime over the years to guys who were buddies with the boss or were ass kissers.
    License to ramble. You get lol wow or you get a story.

I wrote about the Blue Box Esquire story in the Hacking thread and its affect on me.

Father worked for Digital Equipment in Mass. I took a TTL electronics course. They also taught you some machine language to push those 1's & 0's through the gates and make shit happen.

Father ships me to a prep school. I am a poor kid surrounded by kids in Corvettes. Became obsessed with money and the social pecking order at school. Took a job working 3rd shift in an insurance company computer room. There were no background checks or work permits for students back then. I also looked older.

I worked alone and pretty much was only responsible for seeing that the customers policy paperwork for that day, various mgmt reports and the COBOL programmers test reports got printed by morning. I figured out how to get 10 hours of work out in 4 hours. Management had no fucking clue.

I slept, did my homework and watched David Letterman on an old tube portable tv I brought in. School and parents had no fucking clue what I was up to.

Lol, I bought a brand new Suzuki rice rocket and used to drive it up the handicap ramp and into the building and parked it outside the computer room. Used to stare at my new bike through the computer room glass. That is how solo I was at night.

The insurance company had 20 COBOL programmers that worked during the day. Clueless. They had no idea they would be working at Safeway in a few years.

One day, I see an IBM PC outside the computer room. The first model IBM sold. Insurance company just wanted to see what they could do with it.

One night I took it apart to see how it ticked. I was well aware that if this didn't go well I was fucked.

There were retail stores during that era that sold nothing but computer and programming books. I bought a few and used to fool around programming the PC at night. I was absolutely amped.

When you are a kid your ability to focus on one thing is unique. I could go endless hours lost in the machine. There were stretches I got no sleep for days.

The technology back then was mostly discrete components and all very accessible. This experience tooled me up to do some fun stuff later on.

A few years later, something came up. There was a building control system (fire alarm) that was made by a defunct and obscure Canadian company.

Somebody won a bunch of low bids and this shit got installed in buildings across North America. Company goes out of business. People moved on and no one knew how to trouble shoot this crap. The buildings HAD to have functioning fire alarm or they would be shut down.

If you could fix this system you could name any price you wanted. The buildings were absolutely hostage to this system and the tech who could keep them operating.

Somebody fed me the engineering schematics for the product and I had access to one of the engineers who worked in Hollywood at that point. I reverse engineered the shit.

I am a fucking kid. But I am polite and could schmooze the shit outta the building maintenance guys. I had some fantastic and crazy experiences.

Union

One of my first gigs was a General Motors AC Delco plant in Buffalo NY. Talk about Union.

This building did vehicle testing. They would take a car and put it in a room and bring it to -20 degrees. They would take a car and tip it on its side and run the engine to see what would happen. Every room had crazy tests.

Other manufacturers would bring their cars in to be tested. Porsche I remember. When the tests were done they would bring them out to a yard. Acres of cars.

"What do you do with these cars?", I ask. Can I get a deal?

"No, we scrap them", they said. I was a car guy. Basically, this whole thing was the result of wanting a Corvette or a Cuda like the rich kids. I stifled a sob.

I would say, "I digress", but this is a ramble.

Anyway, this a Union site. These guys would not let me touch my tools as I was a non-Union punk. I left my multimeter in the car. I had to tell them (there were 3 men at all times) what screw to turn or what cabinet to open. Some guys fucked with me but I understood why and tucked it up. A job that might have taken 6 hours took days.

I made a fucking killing. I remember writing a report and the hours before I left and meeting the boss. I truly believed I would never see that money. I experienced a rare moment of guilt.

Parts I used (scavenged from other jobs) I just made up random prices to the penny. I still left money on the table. General Motors didn't give a fuck.

The GM electricians didn't give a fuck either. They would not have cared if I was there all year. I remember driving away wondering how General Motors stayed in business. I got my answer years later, lol.

Those Union guys hated AC Delco GM. They also made a god damned fortune. Overtime and the endless breaks and rules. Thing I remember the most is that their union contract allowed them to buy a heavily discounted vehicle every year. These guys all had some choice ride.

Union Upshot

So while I am philosophically aligned with bigdick...

I would say that Union situations like construction - where there is a shared labor pool that business/contractors draw workers from is god.

Union situations where workers are not transient to that business develops some very tricky situations. It's less pure.

Anyone know the MarketBasket supermarket story? Nonunion workers go on strike in support the company President who was getting ousted. The workers shut down the business in support of management?

Chinamaniac and Shizz knows this one.

This Union discussion triggers some pretty powerful memories for me. Affected me a lot. Bigdick's accusation that Druff's limited life experience doesn't qualify him to comment is harsh but not wrong.
    Do you know the story of the NUMMI plant in Fremont, Cali? Epic tale of how fucked up the relationship between the UAW and GM was back in the day. And disfucntional GM management was given the secret sauce of late 1980's/early 1990s Japanese automobile industry success, and GM didn't learn the lesson soon enough to avoid bankruptcy 20+ years later.

If you haven't heard it, give a listen to TAL's podcast episode about it. Really amazing story. Can't recommend it enough.

P.S. to Sanlmar: Possible big dick?

http://m.thisamericanlife.org/radio-...sode/403/nummi

Comments

Sanlmar: Yes. This is a classic. Who hasn't ?
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-12-2016 at 06:12 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    bigdick and the overtime list.

You would be jammin on a problem in a union building or construction site. You would be working with a union electrician who really knew his shit (control wiring). He knew the ins and outs of the building.

He is up to speed on what you are doing.

3:00pm would roll around and you are so close to noodling out the problem. The electrician would pick up his tools and wish you well.

You got the next guy on the overtime list. Some random guy. You knew you were fucked.

Good times.

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Leaked document says 2,000 men allegedly assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year’s Eve
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...new-years-eve/

Since then germany had to pass new sexual assault type laws and there's programs trying to teach these animals the proper way to have sex.

Merkel had to be PC and prove she's not racist. Because of that thousands of German women have been traumatized and Germany's ruined.

Most were North African. There was Iraqi's, Algerians etc as well.

Cliffs: Don't import blacks and or Muslims period. Forced Multiculturalism appears to be a never ending nightmare for the people involved.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-12-2016 at 06:14 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Leaked document says 2,000 men allegedly assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year’s Eve

Since then germany had to pass new sexual assault type laws and there's programs trying to teach these animals the proper way to have sex.

Merkel had to be PC and prove she's not racist. Because of that thousands of German women have been traumatized and Germany's ruined.

Cliffs: Don't import blacks and or Muslims period. Forced Multiculturalism appears to be a never ending nightmare for the people involved.
    But back in those countries, the same number of such assaults would have happened, and the perps wouldn't have been given the opportunity to learn better. Because the governments there don't give a shit about such things.

Also, for an example of how allowing a mess of people with retarded social values to immigrate to a better country and it turned out good overall, remember that the US allowed numerous waves of such immigrants, including apparently the Irish.

http://www.racismreview.com/blog/201...-of-whiteness/
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Remember Druff's passionate albeit ridiculous screed against legal medical MJ? Get used to it, this time from big pharma.

His argument was the voters were duped into passing medical MJ. It's rarely if ever used as medicine that's just some bullshit they told the voters in order to secure passage. Let's assume he's right, we know there's rubber stamp dr's etc. Gotta protect the kids etc. so let's close all the dispensaries. Sounds reasonable until you consider the alternative.

He would rather the govt. pay for mj smokers to go to prison and families be torn apart, ya know like Ronnie Raygun. He would rather the states lose all the MJ tax revenue and all the profits go back to the cartels in Mexico and much more. It's totally absurd.
    We could stop right here but let's have a look at a conservatives and big pharmas worst nightmare, the facts.
    Nice graph in the link.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...gal-marijuana/

Quote "There's a body of research showing that painkiller abuse and overdose are lower in states with medical marijuana laws. These studies have generally assumed that when medical marijuana is available, pain patients are increasingly choosing pot over powerful and deadly prescription narcotics. But that's always been just an assumption.

Now a new study, released in the journal Health Affairs, validates these findings by providing clear evidence of a missing link in the causal chain running from medical marijuana to falling overdoses. Ashley and W. David Bradford, a daughter-father pair of researchers at the University of Georgia, scoured the database of all prescription drugs paid for under Medicare Part D from 2010 to 2013.

They found that, in the 17 states with a medical-marijuana law in place by 2013, prescriptions for painkillers and other classes of drugs fell sharply compared with states that did not have a medical-marijuana law. The drops were quite significant: In medical-marijuana states, the average doctor prescribed 265 fewer doses of antidepressants each year, 486 fewer doses of seizure medication, 541 fewer anti-nausea doses and 562 fewer doses of anti-anxiety medication.

But most strikingly, the typical physician in a medical-marijuana state prescribed 1,826 fewer doses of painkillers in a given year.

These conditions are among those for which medical marijuana is most often approved under state laws. So as a sanity check, the Bradfords ran a similar analysis on drug categories that pot typically is not recommended for — blood thinners, anti-viral drugs and antibiotics. And on those drugs, they found no changes in prescribing patterns after the passage of marijuana laws.

"This provides strong evidence that the observed shifts in prescribing patterns were in fact due to the passage of the medical marijuana laws," they write."

Not only are conservatives wrong on MJ (and have been forever at great cost) they're wrong on pretty much everything else. Remember that the next time you hear some right winger spew talking points. They're right on some racial issues, muzzie refugees but everything else lol.

Will Druff come in and walk back his assertions, unlikely. Matter of fact I suspect Druff may have indirect but close ties to big pharma and/or the medical establishment hence his constant attacks on Obamacare etc.

This is hitting Big pharma's bottom line pretty hard. Under TPP they could probably sue the Govt for the money they lost to medical mj. Until then they'll have bribe politicians and send out the attack dogs.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-16-2016 at 11:08 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

But back in those countries, the same number of such assaults would have happened, and the perps wouldn't have been given the opportunity to learn better. Because the governments there don't give a shit about such things.

Also, for an example of how allowing a mess of people with retarded social values to immigrate to a better country and it turned out good overall, remember that the US allowed numerous waves of such immigrants, including apparently the Irish.

You're comparing apples and oranges, Muslims deserve a special designation. The problem isn't that their social values are rough around the edges. They're deeply brainwashed by religion since birth and the constant prayers and other rituals makes it almost impossible for them to be somewhat reasonable. Your social values PSA's aren't going to over ride the teaching of their god or whatever. His word is absolute and they will be vulnerable to radical versions of Islam and there's nothing going to change this fact.

Let's assume you're right, they're peaceful. Would you rather have neighbors that are weird, stand offish, who care about nothing more than the obeying their imaginary space daddy or neighbors that may invite you over for BBQ. become best friends or help you pull the transmission out of your big rig etc.

These kind of decisions are irreversible and can adversely affect all future generations in ways you can't even imagine. So for some dumb fuck to put PCness and not looking racist over the safety of future generations is the ultimate in cowardice. If you can't see any difference in black and white people and communities then go move to low income black neighborhood. Until then shut it.

Comments

big dick: fps laying it down

FlyPaper: From all of your pro bernie posts you seemed like a liberal. From this post id swear you were a racist like some of my relatives on my fathers side.

Load Metric

You're comparing apples and oranges, Muslims deserve a special designation. The problem isn't that their social values are rough around the edges. They're deeply brainwashed by religion since birth and the constant prayers and other rituals makes it almost impossible for them to be somewhat reasonable. Your social values PSA's aren't going to over ride the teaching of their god or whatever. His word is absolute and they will be vulnerable to radical versions of Islam and there's nothing going to change this fact.

Let's assume you're right, they're peaceful. Would you rather have neighbors that are weird, stand offish, who care about nothing more than the obeying their imaginary space daddy or neighbors that may invite you over for BBQ. become best friends or help you pull the transmission out of your big rig etc.

These kind of decisions are irreversible and can adversely affect all future generations in ways you can't even imagine. So for some dumb fuck to put PCness and not looking racist over the safety of future generations is the ultimate in cowardice. If you can't see any difference in black and white people and communities then go move to low income black neighborhood. Until then shut it.
    The same was said about Catholics by predominantly Protestant Americans in the 1800s. And specifically about the Irish Catholics when they were immigrating en masse starting in the 1840s. Heck! Many American Protestants were still bringing up fear of Catholics as recently as JFK's run for the presidency 100+ years after that dreaded tidal wave of Catholic immigration to America!

That being said, having been raised Catholic, I can personally attest to a certain amount of "brainwashing" that takes place within the faith. Which is why it took some of my family members years to get over. (One sibling hates the RCC and think it is evil and should be outlawed.) And similar "brainwashing" of other modern day Catholics likely fomented the radically conservative viewpoints of such well-known bigots as Antonin Scalia and Pat Buchanan. And across the pond, definitely helped fuel the conflict between the British and the Irish.

And in the modern era in Africa, is helping fuel anti-gay rhetoric that is causing countless gays there to be persecuted by the authorities -- many to the point of being killed. And American Catholic bishops are -- despite exortations by the current pope -- leading figures in pushing back the reproductive rights of women (and gay rights).

So, really. Should we be that afraid of Muslims when America has already survived the massive invasion of people of a sometimes deeply disturbing and potentially radicalizing religion?

P.S. Oh. And did I mention that Adolph Hitler was raised a Catholic? And check out some of his documented comments regarding his faith.
    http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2...otes-he-was-q/

P.P.S. Did I mention that one of my uncles was a very conservative Catholic priest who believed -- and tried to convince us -- that the Holocaust was due to a conspiracy of Jewish bankers? I fucking kid you not!

P.P.P.S. Fuuuuuuck!!! I didn't know Mike Pence is one of those Catholics!!! 'Splains everything about his decade-long effort to theocratize the US!
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ical-catholic/

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

hongkonger: Credit where credit is due

FlyPaper: My father was irish catholic and told us stories of how some of his distant relatives in the past were fucked with in the riots in philly back then.

big dick: Funny enough the irish took over everything after a while. irish controlled the cops the fireman and all the unions
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-17-2016 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Those rascally bishops!

Platinum
    Load Metric

I wish

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Election fans don't wanna miss this, this could be YUGE.

From TYT not judge Andrew
    Cenk called it, that's almost what happened.

I totally forgot Comey's the one who meddled in the election and gave it to Trump.
    Nate Silver and other pollsters confirmed this. Right before the election when Comey reopened the investigation that gave Trump the edge he needed, without it he would of lost. Next thing you know Comey's in charge of investigating election meddling. Let that sink in.

Comey gave Trump the White House. Trump gave Comey enough content for a lucrative book deal, everything else was political theater.

Platinum
    Load Metric

The same was said about Catholics by predominantly Protestant Americans in the 1800s. And specifically about the Irish Catholics when they were immigrating en masse starting in the 1840s. Heck! Many American Protestants were still bringing up fear of Catholics as recently as JFK's run for the presidency 100+ years after that dreaded tidal wave of Catholic immigration to America!

That being said, having been raised Catholic, I can personally attest to a certain amount of "brainwashing" that takes place within the faith. Which is why it took some of my family members years to get over. (One sibling hates the RCC and think it is evil and should be outlawed.) And similar "brainwashing" of other modern day Catholics likely fomented the radically conservative viewpoints of such well-known bigots as Antonin Scalia and Pat Buchanan. And across the pond, definitely helped fuel the conflict between the British and the Irish.

And in the modern era in Africa, is helping fuel anti-gay rhetoric that is causing countless gays there to be persecuted by the authorities -- many to the point of being killed. And American Catholic bishops are -- despite exortations by the current pope -- leading figures in pushing back the reproductive rights of women (and gay rights).

So, really. Should we be that afraid of Muslims when America has already survived the massive invasion of people of a sometimes deeply disturbing and potentially radicalizing religion?

P.S. Oh. And did I mention that Adolph Hitler was raised a Catholic? And check out some of his documented comments regarding his faith.

P.P.S. Did I mention that one of my uncles was a very conservative Catholic priest who believed -- and tried to convince us -- that the Holocaust was due to a conspiracy of Jewish bankers? I fucking kid you not!

P.P.P.S. Fuuuuuuck!!! I didn't know Mike Pence is one of those Catholics!!! 'Splains everything about his decade-long effort to theocratize the US!
    Bump in light of Pence's recent shenanigans and because Mumbles was quoting Hitler before it was cool.
    PS You should listen to your uncle, can you imagine if they impeach Trump or he resigns. I actually think Trump
    might resign, he's got so many bones in his closet.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-07-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Load Metric

Bump in light of Pence's recent shenanigans and because Mumbles was quoting Hitler before it' cool.
    PS You should listen to your uncle.
    i'm telling.

DRUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFF

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm pretty much done w this subject and this is not meant to be provocative. This is like hey, here's the truth atleast on the Bolshevik question.
    Were the Jews behind Bolshevism? Verm was skeptical and I don't blame him for not trusting Pierce on this subject.

I found an amazing source that was written at the time.
    Henry Ford's The International Jew" written in 1920 a series of articles published in The Dearborn Independent.
    Is this Antisemitic? No he even has a section discussing what is and isn't antisemitic.
    You can buy this on Amazon.

You can check out the sections dealing w Bolshevism, it's pretty interesting. In New York there was Jews selling all kinds of shit
    seized from the Russians. It's also interesting how deeply it was ingrained in the American Psyche to not appear Antisemitic,
    two decades before the Holocaust. At the time Trotsky denied being Jewish. There's was Jews from all over in the USA
    involved in Bolshevik Rev. Towards the end of Ford's life they got him to apologize or denounce his writing, sort of like they did to
    Farakhan but Farakhan refused.

When you read this you have to keep reminding yourself that this well over a decade or two or more before Stalin Hitler, Nazi's, WWII the Holocaust and Israel.

The Bolshevik Rev was only three years old. Check out the chapters on Bolshevism.
    https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

This is brand new and it's not Holocaust denial, its actually sort of meshes with what Mumbles Uncle is saying. This guys a serious researcher and good story teller. I got to the end and I was like wow that's some crazy shit.

6 million, 6 pointed star, 6 day war and 666
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-07-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Load Metric
    gotta love Trump
    And wtf cruz what a cocksucker
    Hi

Load Metric
    my old man talked some sense into me

Load Metric
    Trump is no clown and unlike Rubio he has a spine

Hey!

Load Metric