View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Was Trump being so pro-Brexit a tactical error?

The markets are going to get killed. That always hurts the incumbent, but when it's directly tied to something you warned against, and the GOP nominee lobbied for, I think it mitigates the damage the incumbent party usually sustains.

Don't get me wrong, most people are stupid, Democrats are in charge and this will hurt them because that's the way it is if it turns into a prolonged downturn, but taking no position would have been all upside rather than cheerleading something this damaging.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Was Trump being so pro-Brexit a tactical error?

The markets are going to get killed. That always hurts the incumbent, but when it's directly tied to something you warned against, and the GOP nominee lobbied for, I think it mitigates the damage the incumbent party usually sustains.

Don't get me wrong, most people are stupid, Democrats are in charge and this will hurt them because that's the way it is if it turns into a prolonged downturn, but taking no position would have been all upside rather than cheerleading something this damaging.

was literally just talking to dish about this.

<trump> CONGRATS ON #BREXIT, ITS ALL ABOUT TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR NATIONS DESTINY PEOPLE.
    <everyone> uhh where the fuck are our 401ks.....
    <trump> WHAT? CANT HEAR YOU, PHONE MUST BE DYING. *FOOOOOOOOORE*....
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Brexit.

Imagine, Hillary Clinton takes office to carry out the mandate of Donald Trump.

Comments

4Dragons: GG

Load Metric
    It's increasingly looking like 1964 Redux for the GOP...

Republicans Are Among Business Leaders Backing Clinton
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...acking-clinton

Bush Treasury Secretary Paulson endorses Clinton
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/24/politi...ent/index.html
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Jay Leno day on PFA apparently

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lol @ Drudge trying to get the Dum Dums worked into a frenzy.
    Him and Alex Jones have have been scratching each others back for a while now.
    Headline PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate
    JUNE 26, 2016
    http://www.theamericanmirror.com/pho...ia-interstate/

Name:  UN-vehicle-3-768x576.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  58.3 KB
    Name:  UN-vehicle-1.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  88.2 KB
    You click and go to some weird C.EC. propaganda site and here's some quotes.
    “Can’t begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington, VA. Interesting times ahead!”
    “Tactical Vehicles, with bullet proof glass? What ever could those be for, and why are UN vehicles here, in THIS country?!” Fernando Johnson questioned, while Vincent Sammons noted, “They are sealed against gas too.”

Next time they want to sell the Dum Dums on the possibility of the UN preparing for a US takeover disable or edit the comments.
    Top comment
    "They're built at the BAE Systems plant in York, PA. From there they carried down I-81 to I-77, and then I-95 towards the port of Savannah to be shipped overseas."

You would figure a site as big as Drudge would try to do a lil journalism before running the headline. Sweet thing about being in the C.E.C. is it's almost impossible to lose credibility.

If it didn't get explained so quickly I'm sure this would of popped in the right wing gun forums as "Globalists coming for our guns" or some shit. Nice try Drudge maybe next time faggot.

Comments

tyde: No offense bro, but you are literally fucking retarded

FlyPaper: Good jobs there.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-27-2016 at 05:48 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Looks like I pissed off The Gimp, who let you out?
    anywho
    Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clinic regulations
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/654af...bortion-clinic
    It feels good to finally win again. Just in time for the unimaginable toll the Zika Virus takes on babies and their families. It's a decision no woman should take lightly but it needs to be available.
    We don't need a bunch of religious whackos deciding what's best for everyone, so dangerous....

Comments

FlyPaper:

tyde: Mongoloid red rep

Load Metric
    Well regardless of your side in this race...

Check out the twitterz for

‪#‎TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet‬

Load Metric
    I'm only posting this because *LOOK* they wore the same outfit, looooooool

Comments

FPS_Russia: Told you she's an obv sellout.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    We're down to less than a handful of journalists that will state the obvious, here's one of em.

Load Metric
    So they send over a pdf with redactions. The redactions are just vector blocks superimposed (floating) in the pdf, not hard blacked out on the doc itself.

House Democrats mistakenly release transcript confirming big payout to Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...nap-story.html

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Drudge report updated it's UN truck story. They're still pretending it's a "mystery" and now they're linking to The Daily Mail who have sensationalized the story as well. They dropped the link where they guy in the comments explains what's happeneing. Lol @ C.E.C.
    Drudge new headline "UN MILITARY MYSTERY CAPTIVATES VIRGINIA..."
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nterstate.html
    The Daily Mail headlines
    What are military UN trucks doing in Virginia? Bemused motorists spot white 'combat vehicles' on the interstate
    U.N. 'tactical vehicles' have been spotted in Virginia driving on interstate
    Motorists have been positing pictures online sparking debate about them
    One website asks if the U.N. is preparing for economic collapse in America

Lol at the bottom one.

I fuckin called that shit perfect and still got a red rep. There's pretty much no legit media left.

Load Metric
    https://newrepublic.com/article/1346...umps-epic-scam

This might be a bridge too far in its conclusion, but the point is solid. Republicans have spent a couple generations telling rubes that they shouldn't trust the media, scientists or egg headed intellectuals. That leaves a lot of space for grifters and con men.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

This might be a bridge too far in its conclusion, but the point is solid. Republicans have spent a couple generations telling rubes that they shouldn't trust the media, scientists or egg headed intellectuals. That leaves a lot of space for grifters and con men.

Tell me another bed time story how Clinton isn't a grifter or con-man (woman) again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Tell me another bed time story how Clinton isn't a grifter or con-man (woman) again.
    If you get all your news from Brietbart, Fox, Info Wars and talk radio, you're not going to be very well informed. This isn't a rip, it's a simple fact that only the people that don't immerse themselves in that stuff understand.

Clinton has plenty of faults, many listed in this thread. But this article talks about something only Republicans are dealing with. Consider reading it and giving it a thought rather that going right to "whataboutism".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Drudge report updated it's UN truck story. They're still pretending it's a "mystery" and now they're linking to The Daily Mail who have sensationalized the story as well. They dropped the link where they guy in the comments explains what's happeneing. Lol @ C.E.C.
    Drudge new headline "UN MILITARY MYSTERY CAPTIVATES VIRGINIA..."
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nterstate.html
    The Daily Mail headlines
    What are military UN trucks doing in Virginia? Bemused motorists spot white 'combat vehicles' on the interstate
    U.N. 'tactical vehicles' have been spotted in Virginia driving on interstate
    Motorists have been positing pictures online sparking debate about them
    One website asks if the U.N. is preparing for economic collapse in America

Lol at the bottom one.

I fuckin called that shit perfect and still got a red rep. There's pretty much no legit media left.
    Drudge is pretty much the worst. About ten years ago they had good stuff but not it's become so biased and sensational it's not worth reading. I used to go there frequently for news. They pretty much are thedirty.c om of all right wing nuts.

Load Metric

Lol. The Clintons are small time grifters working the short con compared to Dick Cheney and his cronies:

Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War
    http://readersupportednews.org/news-...on-on-iraq-war

Comments

big dick: cheney should be hung

FPS_Russia: Unprecedented treason, yeah Druff I got your Benghazi hangin pal.

Load Metric

If you get all your news from Brietbart, Fox, Info Wars and talk radio, you're not going to be very well informed. This isn't a rip, it's a simple fact that only the people that don't immerse themselves in that stuff understand.

Clinton has plenty of faults, many listed in this thread. But this article talks about something only Republicans are dealing with. Consider reading it and giving it a thought rather that going right to "whataboutism".
    I've already discussed cross-platform myopia, no need to revisit it, much less.. Trumpet it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://www.abc15.com/news/region-pho...ely-in-phoenix

It just never ends

Bill Clinton "coincidentally" ran into AG Loretta Lynch at Sky Harbor and yeah they had a half hour chat on I think a private jet.

It would be inappropriate and highly publicized to officially meet her. Plus she'd probably say no because of conflict of interest but if they just happen to run into each other... Fuckin slick willie

No way this is a coincidence. Bill pretty much forced her to have a meeting. Upon landing i bet she was informed the former president waited a half hour for her to arrive, saying no would be tough. I bet they were hoping the media wouldn't pick up on it.

Comments

thesidedish: ya wow I can see it now, Bill trying to make it clear to her how forgiving Hillary's crimes is for the good of the country/Obama's progress/God's will. (its not)

Thread Information