View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 136 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    ok booked. I will send druff the money @ the end of this week.
    $2400 to win $1000 You Have Trump I have Clinton
    Mumbles is actually right. I'm betting on Trump to win, regardless of who runs against him. Depending on your view of things, this could either increase or decrease your odds, slightly. But regardless, once you confirm this is the bet, I will ship Druff the $1,000. If Trump wins, I win $2,400. If he doesn't, you win $1,000. Agreed?

I'm private messaging Druff now to ensure he is agreeable to holding the funds in escrow.
    Agreed you win if Trump wins, I have anyone but Trump( basically I have the democratic party to win) Booked. Pm druff and lmk what druff says.If druff is cool with it I will send at end of the week ( possibly early next week) cus I have to do an international wire before I can send it to him via paypal.

Load Metric
    The gop imo is going to try and railroad Trump at the convention.
    How about this(this is fair and equal for us both) I have Clinton You have Trump if it is not clinton vs trump it's a no bet. The way it was worded in my previous post and what mumbles said gives me a slight advantage imo.Im not looking for an advantage I want it fair and equal for us both.
    So confirm this post that I have clinton you have Trump... if somehow it isn't Trump vs Clinton its no action. That seems right to me. Lmk

Load Metric

How about this(this is fair and equal for us both) I have Clinton You have Trump if it is not clinton vs trump it's a no bet. The way it was worded in my previous post and what mumbles said gives me a slight advantage imo.Im not looking for an advantage I want it fair and equal for us both.
    So confirm this post that I have clinton you have Trump... if somehow it isn't Trump vs Clinton its no action. That seems right to me. Lmk

Trump is now at +250, but no worries, I will keep it at +240. However, I want to keep it as just a Trump bet as I want the +ev if Hillary gets indicted -which is unlikely, but possible. If that were to happen and Bernie is the nominee, Trump will win for sure IMO. But if Biden were to come in I think he would likely beat Trump, but him coming in this late is just too remote. So, the ball is back in your Court, same terms: I'm betting just Trump to be President +240 for $1,000. If Trump wins you owe me $2,400. If Trump doesn't win, I owe you $1,000. just let me know asap.

Load Metric

Trump is now at +250, but no worries, I will keep it at +240. However, I want to keep it as just a Trump bet as I want the +ev if Hillary gets indicted -which is unlikely, but possible. If that were to happen and Bernie is the nominee, Trump will win for sure IMO. But if Biden were to come in I think he would likely beat Trump, but him coming in this late is just too remote. So, the ball is back in your Court, same terms: I'm betting just Trump to be President +240 for $1,000. If Trump wins you owe me $2,400. If Trump doesn't win, I owe you $1,000. just let me know asap.
    Booked.I will send $2400 to druff at end of this week or early next week.Gl

Load Metric

You might want to add a proviso that if Trump gets assasinated before election day, the outcome is a push. Doesn't seem to fair to saddle Tella with the risk of some overextended bookies (or Team Hillary) hiring some hit men to take Trump out before the election day if he ends up surging to a commanding pre-election-day lead in the polls.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    You might want to add a proviso that if Trump gets assasinated before election day, the outcome is a push. Doesn't seem to fair to saddle Tella with the risk of some overextended bookies (or Team Hillary) hiring some hit men to take Trump out before the election day if he ends up surging to a commanding pre-election-day lead in the polls.

Jesus, twice in a day, but fair, thanks Mumbles... Last amendment - which we have both played with - Same terms as in my last post exactly, but should Trump not be the Republican nominee, due to death or insanity, etc., then its a wash. Say deal and we are done with this and I wish you the best....

Load Metric
    Why not make this easy dude. Clinton and Trump both have to be the nominees or no action and druff returns our money.If one of them dies it's no bet if one of them gets indicted it's no bet if one of them gets fucked over by their party it's no bet.
    This is clearly the fairest way to do the bet.It is fair for you and it is fair for me.
    now please confirm and I will send to druff

Load Metric
    Why not make this easy dude. Clinton and Trump both have to be the nominees or no action and druff returns our money.If one of them dies it's no bet if one of them gets indicted it's no bet if one of them gets fucked over by their party it's no bet.
    This is clearly the fairest way to do the bet.It is fair for you and it is fair for me.
    now please confirm and I will send to druff
    Fine. Agreed. Bet is complete. Will ship Monday. Pm'd druff this am. No response yet.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Eminently reasonable. GL, gentlemen. And may the better horse win!

Load Metric
    Sounds good, booked.Im sure druff will help us out with the escrow. I will ship late this week or early next week. GL dude
    Last edited by big dick; 06-18-2016 at 07:14 PM.

Load Metric
    Sounds good, booked.Im sure druff will help us out with the escrow. I will ship late this week or early next week. GL dude

ok, PM with Druff regarding how to escrow - will prob be diff than you expect.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trump already struggling.

Just fired his campaign manager.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/politi...ger/index.html

Load Metric

Prob better than finding him dead.

Load Metric

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 267
Size:  54.7 KB

Tell, old buddy. Maybe BD will let you out of your bet. 'Cause if I'm not mistaken, the last GOP presidential nominee to do that was... (gulp)... John McCain.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Trump needs fucking money. And fast. He has no chance against the machine that Hillary has with that little cash. I think the firing has everything to do with that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm glad (R)'s are obstructing the vote on whatever gun stuff they're pushing, for now. We shouldn't be voting on legislation at a time when emotions trump sound reasoning, pun intended. EVER!

It may be too late for effective gun control. But it's def. not too late for Hillary to spearhead some legislation that'll fill beds for her private prison lobbyist buddies. Keep that in mind anytime Hillary is involved with new legislation. It's for the private prisons and you can take that to the bank, she sure did.

Comey, unleash the indictment on her ass.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-21-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    She stole it guys. We all know Bernie won Cali. On page 100 of this thread was the first time I saw someone indicate that they support Hillary.

WTF WTF WTF

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Here's some potential good news.

Do you guys believe him?I think he's honest.
    The evidence of her guilt is overwhelming.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-21-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Load Metric
    EDIT - Nevermind, found it -

Judge Napolitano discussing Hillary's Email Server Guy that just took the 5th on the stand and something, something, NSA.

@3:00

Thread Information