View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 132 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    I think Trump loses his composure too frequently. I think he makes comments that involve race, and he doesnt articulate them very well....but, I dont know if its intentional or not. If its not intentional, he is occasionally looking like a total ass and from a strategic standpoint, costing him some votes and creating negative impressions. I dont think he apologizes well. I think he lets his heart get the best of him...he may have good intentions, but if he just blurts shit out, without giving those things some thought, it could come back to bite him. At least he is saying them though, and not just being a rigid stick in the mud, calculating every word out of his mouth, which I despise.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    drk, many people have rightfully criticized your debate skills here, but i wanted to add some specifics in an effort to help you out cause you're terrible at this.

the mark of a good debater is being able to concede points. when you do that, you seem reasonable instead of disingenuous. unlike gallo, who admits that hillary is an absolutely terrible candidate, you seem incapable of conceding any of trump's obvious flaws and instead go through a series of mental gymnastics trying to defend each and every one of his idiotic statements.

trump has many, many flaws. admit them. stop fucking denying that they exist. instead, concede them and tnen explain why you prefer him anyway, just like gallo did. defending everything trump says makes you sound you like you're just trolling us or insane.

No, you would be wrong. He didnt ask me to go into the things I dislike about Trump, and if you were paying attention (not holding that against you though, as I stated multiple times in old threads) you would have seen me make negative comments against Trump plenty of times.

If you were to state something about Trump, and it was shitty, you would have to say something along the lines of "DRK, do you agree?". I would then give you my opinion/answer. If you dont ask, how would I know to answer?
    remember that time like two days ago when you said trump accusing cruz's dad of killing jfk was great strategy?

Comments

sonatine: keeping the ball in play

Load Metric
    the truth about trump becomes the truth about drk.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

remember that time like two days ago when you said trump accusing cruz's dad of killing jfk was great strategy?
    it was an interesting strategy, for sure.

distraction. Got a bunch of morons, who may not have been totally swayed at that point, to associate Cruz with the killing of JFK. Got them off their game.

was it absurd? to many people, sure, me included.

but was it effective? He won, and thats all that matters in the end.

Load Metric

distraction. Got a bunch of morons, who may not have been totally swayed at that point, to associate Cruz with the killing of JFK. Got them off their game.

He had already won... *sigh*
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

?

He said it on the DAY of the Indiana Primaries. He said it, then people voted, and he won.

what do you mean by "He had already won"? Do you mean "Well, he was winning, and was probably going to win, and probably had things locked up, and probably didnt need to say that"?

Silver
    Load Metric
    drk, many people have rightfully criticized your debate skills here, but i wanted to add some specifics in an effort to help you out cause you're terrible at this.

the mark of a good debater is being able to concede points. when you do that, you seem reasonable instead of disingenuous. unlike gallo, who admits that hillary is an absolutely terrible candidate, you seem incapable of conceding any of trump's obvious flaws and instead go through a series of mental gymnastics trying to defend each and every one of his idiotic statements.

trump has many, many flaws. admit them. stop fucking denying that they exist. instead, concede them and tnen explain why you prefer him anyway, just like gallo did. defending everything trump says makes you sound you like you're just trolling us or insane.

No, you would be wrong.
    Name:  retard-dance_o_463236.gif
Views: 192
Size:  866.1 KB

Load Metric

?

He said it on the DAY of the Indiana Primaries. He said it, then people voted, and he won.

what do you mean by "He had already won"? Do you mean "Well, he was winning, and was probably going to win, and probably had things locked up, and probably didnt need to say that"?
    He was ridiculously ahead and could only hurt himself by saying something stupid
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric

It’s a case study in Donald Trump’s art of the unreal.

First, raise an outrageous untruth: Trump throws a rhetorical grenade at rival Ted Cruz on the day of the critical Indiana primary, linking Cruz’s father to the man who shot President John F. Kennedy. Cruz’s father calls the charge "ludicrous" and PolitiFact agrees, rating it Pants on Fire.

Next, bank on the media coverage: Trump highlights Cruz’s outrage, then soundly wins the Hoosier State, prompting Cruz to suspend his campaign.

After that, ride it out: The presumptive Republican presidential nominee refuses to apologize and instead defends his attack with more inaccurate claims, before sort of taking it back.

This chain of misinformation epitomizes Trump’s long-time philosophy of hyperbole as promotion, bombast over facts. The strategy earned him PolitiFact’s 2015 Lie of the Year and, as many pundits have noted, helped him become the GOP’s last man standing.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...k-assassinati/

Load Metric

He was ridiculously ahead and could only hurt himself by saying something stupid

Ridiculously?

He was losing in polls

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...mp-in-indiana/

New Poll Shows Cruz With Double Digit Lead Over Trump in Indiana

The Texas senator, who announced his running mate Carly Fiorina this week, now leads Trump 45 percent to the billionaire businessman’s 29 percent, according to polling data from the Mike Downs Center for Indiana Politics.

Load Metric
    Did someone just use Glen Beck's website as a news source? It's even worse than we thought.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Did someone just use Glen Beck's website as a news source? It's even worse than we thought.
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...y-polls-222287

trump within two days of the vote, started to take a lead.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/p...iana/83755438/

Ask Gallo to define "Ridiculously". I dont know that measurement.

He won like 53-36%

he protected his lead that day. It put Cruz on the defensive, so that reporters would keep asking him about his reaction to that news.
    Last edited by DRK Star; 06-13-2016 at 01:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Banned
    Load Metric
    Holy shit

Drk fagging this thread up too ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...y-polls-222287

trump within two days of the vote, started to take a lead.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/p...iana/83755438/

Ask Gallo to define "Ridiculously". I dont know that measurement.

He won like 53-36%

he protected his lead that day. It put Cruz on the defensive, so that reporters would keep asking him about his reaction to that news.
    drk... again, this is another example of your outright refusal to concede obvious points and proof of your utter insanity. you know damn well it was an idiotic move for trump to have said that cruz's dad killed jfk, but you just won't admit it. what is it in your emotional makeup that makes it impossible to concede anything? the only other person i've ever seen like this is, well... donald trump

by the way 53-36 equals landslide. and just about every poll had trump crushing cruz in indiana the day of the primary. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...imary2016.html

jesus, you honestly think that hearing trump accuse cruz's dad of killing jfk gained him votes? you think that trump's fucking insane accusation appeals to normal college educated non- conspiracy theorist independent voters? what the fuck man

Load Metric
    408drk isnt here to think, hes here to champion the only person in American politics country stupid enough to represent his tribe.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    408drk isnt here to think, hes here to champion the only person in American politics country stupid enough (and rich enough (and well-known enough (and narcissisticly bombastic enough))) to represent his tribe.
    FYP
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-13-2016 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Redundant. (Narcissists know no shame.)
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Biden making all kinds of sense, wuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

video: http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/vp-joe...-donald-trump/

Load Metric
    A preview of President Clinton handling crisis. May the vagification of America be completed forever under her caring, nurturing arms.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

the more he speaks, the more I'd be concerned if I were Hillary. I feel like he is just lurking in the shadows, waiting to step in at the convention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

the more he speaks, the more I'd be concerned if I were Hillary. I feel like he is just lurking in the shadows, waiting to step in at the convention.
    The presidential election is not a game of Clue.

Thread Information