View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-...kes-1465509863

Emails in Clinton Probe Dealt With Planned Drone Strikes

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 290
Size:  328.7 KB

Load Metric
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clint...ry?id=39710624

How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board

Newly released State Department emails help reveal how a major Clinton Foundation donor was placed on a sensitive government intelligence advisory board even though he had no obvious experience in the field, a decision that appeared to baffle the department’s professional staff.

Views: 617
Size:  1.87 MB

Load Metric
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-black-people/

Twitter Users React to Hillary Clinton’s Latest Attacks on Donald Trump: ‘You Robbed Haiti of Its Gold, You Don’t Give a F*ck About Black People’

Views: 307
Size:  383.4 KB

Load Metric

Comments

DRK Star: Weiss, is this true?

Load Metric
    Press secretary no longer calling the crap with Hillary a "Security Review". Referred to it as a "Criminal Investigation"

Bernie got bern'd by Obama

Repubs that were possibly in the running for Trump's VP position, likely found out over the course of this past week that they were no longer on the short list, so they can now get butt hurt and come out against him, since they are probably not going to be in his cabinet now.

Elizabeth Warren has almost wrapped up her month-long "tryouts" for the VP position. She was an effective lap-dog for a bit, barking at Trump like a loon.

HOWEVER

I noted that Biden jumped back into the public eye, garnering some "awwws" for his letter to the girl who was raped (could have sent it personally, BUT....put that shit out there on the net so people can see what a helluva guy you are)

Still thinking that Biden will try to squeak in here, if something goes haywire with this "Criminal Investigation" that will very likely never come to light after Obama's comments yesterday (conflict of interest, anyone?)

Load Metric
    Re the Trump train: Just posted a breaking news story in that thread.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post540143

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-10-2016 at 06:59 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    This is pretty damning. Fucking Google...

Load Metric
    From a trump perspective, Warren would be an excellent VP choice. He will fucking murder her.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 281
Size:  89.0 KB

Clinton should go with anyone from Ohio. Could be the janitor at a golf course. She wins Ohio and it's over.

Load Metric
    I would be dropping trou if in the middle of his upcoming "revelations", Trump pulled up a Power Point Presentation, and just went step by step, publicly annihilating Hillary and Warren.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    From a trump perspective, Warren would be an excellent VP choice. He will fucking murder her.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 281
Size:  89.0 KB

Clinton should go with anyone from Ohio. Could be the janitor at a golf course. She wins Ohio and it's over.
    She did NOT claim NA status to get the Harvard gig. After she got the gig on her already stellar academic rep, the pencil pushers handling EEOC compliance got her to check off NA heritage to improve Harvard's diversity numbrrs.

Comments

El Gallo: YUP
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I would be dropping trou if in the middle of his upcoming "revelations", Trump pulled up a Power Point Presentation, and just went step by step, publicly annihilating Hillary and Warren.
    That would be too long for the Twitter Facebook generation.

Hillary's shit has been going on since before so many of the voters were born. They just don't have the appetitive for destruction.

Even here you only see the email server thing brought up. It's kinda fresh & it's easy.

I guess Trump has been largely self managed. He lacks the necessary HOF political strategist like Rove, Deaver, Atwater, Carville. It's a strange thing that a marketing guy like Trump hasn't nailed down his assassin.

Maybe he thinks HE is that guy. Too bad.

Load Metric
    I spent a second thinking about what I would do. I'd get one of the retired Secret Service guys in front of a camera for a 30 second spot.

People aren't patient enough to follow her crimes. People do hate insincerity.

She hated police and the military. Some element in her rudeness with Secret Service. This shit don't play well with middle Amercia.

Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

“F— off,” she replied.

That exchange is one among many that active and retired Secret Service agents shared with Ronald Kessler, author of “First Family Detail,” a compelling look at the intrepid personnel who shield America’s presidents and their families — and those whom they guard.

Kessler writes flatteringly and critically about people in both parties. Regarding the Clintons, Kessler presents Chelsea as a model protectee who respected and appreciated her agents. He describes Bill as a difficult chief executive but an easygoing ex-president. And Kessler exposes Hillary as an epically abusive Arctic monster.

“When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.”

He adds: “Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    That would be too long for the Twitter Facebook generation.

Hillary's shit has been going on since before so many of the voters were born. They just don't have the appetitive for destruction.

Even here you only see the email server thing brought up. It's kinda fresh & it's easy.

I guess Trump has been largely self managed. He lacks the necessary HOF political strategist like Rove, Deaver, Atwater, Carville. It's a strange thing that a marketing guy like Trump hasn't nailed down his assassin.

Maybe he thinks HE is that guy. Too bad.
    Its strange, but, you may be on to something. I would have thought that he had several MAJOR strategists by now. He may only have, like, Friends and Family advising him.

Load Metric
    2016 US Presidential Election - Odds to win the 2016 Electoral Vote (All Bets Action) - November 08, 2016 12:00 EST
    Hillary Clinton -360
    Donald Trump+300

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    2016 US Presidential Election - Odds to win the 2016 Electoral Vote (All Bets Action) - November 08, 2016 12:00 EST
    Hillary Clinton -360
    Donald Trump+300
    I was shopping odds shark last night. You could quickly skim the monthly history with a little write up regarding what was happening and the odds at that point.

It served as a good reality check. Pretty disconcerting. Sorry Tyde.

Load Metric
    how often, since Trump started, have the polls been accurate? They have been changing ALOT. Give the guy some time to lay out a plan of attack.

Load Metric
    Its kind of adorable, on Facebook, watching all my Bernie-Bro's-and-Ho's, who used to attack Trump for the past few months, now completely pile on Hillary today.

Load Metric
    Its kind of adorable, on Facebook, watching all my Bernie-Bro's-and-Ho's, who used to attack Trump for the past few months, now completely pile on Hillary today.
    You mean the way you piled on Trump then started gargling his balls once Kasich dropped out?

Comments

big dick: body blow
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    how often, since Trump started, have the polls been accurate? They have been changing ALOT. Give the guy some time to lay out a plan of attack.
    That's the thing. This ain't the polls. I don't give polls a second of my time.

We just reviewed "the plan of attack" issue. He has no campaign strategist.

He stumbled his way into the whole Build-a-Bear precariat phenomena and I believe his success surprises even him. He just ain't tooled up to exploit this spot.

Believe the guys who are betting their money. Not the folks answering some survey. He ain't as close as you think. The fact that these sites even exist unfettered is recognition that this is THE valuable resource. Academic institutions and others value this information too much and its importance is being protected.

Remember that betting on politics in America has been positively verboten until recently. It's that big a deal in terms of accurate information.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    not so sure about this one..... the only person bernie sanders' supporters like more than sanders is elizabeth warren. picking her might help solidify the democratic base. warren saying last night that she is ready to serve as commander in chief was telling

Thread Information