View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 102 of 145 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity...-a-slush-fund/

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity...-a-slush-fund/

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.
    Shocker that a charity run by the Clintons is shady.

I liked this part:

In July 2013, Eric Braverman, a friend of Chelsea Clinton from when they both worked at McKinsey & Co., took over as CEO of the Clinton Foundation. He took home nearly $275,000 in salary, benefits and a housing allowance from the nonprofit for just five months’ work in 2013, tax filings show. Less than a year later, his salary increased to $395,000, according to a report in Politico.

Braverman abruptly left the foundation earlier this year, after a falling-out with the old Clinton guard over reforms he wanted to impose at the charity, Politico reported. Last month, Donna Shalala, a former secretary of health and human services under President Clinton, was hired to replace Braverman.

And this:

The nonprofit came under fire last week following reports that Hillary Clinton, while she was secretary of state, signed off on a deal that allowed a Russian government enterprise to control one-fifth of all uranium producing capacity in the United States. Rosatom, the Russian company, acquired a Canadian firm controlled by Frank Giustra, a friend of Bill Clinton’s and member of the foundation board, who has pledged over $130 million to the Clinton family charity.

And of course this:

An accountant for the Clinton Foundation did not return The Post’s calls seeking clarification on its expenses Friday, and a spokesperson for the group refused comment.

Our next President of the United States, everyone.

Buckle up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In before the Clintons blame this on another right wing conspiracy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In before the Clintons blame this on another right wing conspiracy.
    Of course it isn't from a right-wing conspiracy.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 288
Size:  82.9 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 319
Size:  78.5 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Im not sure who disgusts me more cruz or that ugly cunt.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    This ∆∆

Load Metric
    From what I remember, Fiorina did a real shit job with Lucent? and essentially approved a deal which would make them a lot of money, but the odds were that the company they were doing the deal with was going to shit the bed. She approved the deal anyway, then left the company, so the next guy was stuck with the massive issue.

I dont remember the whole story, but her due diligence skills were either not on fleek or she didnt give a shit and wanted bonus money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Shocker that a charity run by the Clintons is shady.

I liked this part:

In July 2013, Eric Braverman, a friend of Chelsea Clinton from when they both worked at McKinsey & Co., took over as CEO of the Clinton Foundation. He took home nearly $275,000 in salary, benefits and a housing allowance from the nonprofit for just five months’ work in 2013, tax filings show. Less than a year later, his salary increased to $395,000, according to a report in Politico.

Braverman abruptly left the foundation earlier this year, after a falling-out with the old Clinton guard over reforms he wanted to impose at the charity, Politico reported. Last month, Donna Shalala, a former secretary of health and human services under President Clinton, was hired to replace Braverman.

And this:

The nonprofit came under fire last week following reports that Hillary Clinton, while she was secretary of state, signed off on a deal that allowed a Russian government enterprise to control one-fifth of all uranium producing capacity in the United States. Rosatom, the Russian company, acquired a Canadian firm controlled by Frank Giustra, a friend of Bill Clinton’s and member of the foundation board, who has pledged over $130 million to the Clinton family charity.

And of course this:

An accountant for the Clinton Foundation did not return The Post’s calls seeking clarification on its expenses Friday, and a spokesperson for the group refused comment.

Our next President of the United States, everyone.

Buckle up.
    Just the tip of the iceberg.

Wait til Fox (and the rest of the right like yourself who are in total denial about who the nominee will be and always has been)starts rallying behind Trump instead of destroying him, and wait til Trump starts unleashing the dogs on Hill and the corrupt Clintons. So fucking shady, so much material.

Load Metric
    Bernie Sanders intends to play all 9 innings.

Sanders is the only candidate whose integrity is held in high esteem by Americans despite how they feel about his politics.

He is in a very powerful position here and he knows it.

Sanders insists he is going to stick with a debate on the issues with Hillary. Kinda disappointing. Integrity and honesty are not a consideration for our country's highest office?

In the end, he claims he will do everything he can to defeat Trump. It would be my hope that he would choose to be so appalled by Hillary's character that he could not in good conscience support either candidate.

Clinton is being very careful not to offend Sanders. Offering olive branches at every opportunity. In the end, a deal will be struck. Promises made. It's how this works.

Don't do it Bernie. I am watching you carefully. Fail to do what is right and you are dead to me too.

Comments

Dan Druff: good points

Load Metric
    Name:  7UaU3hp.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  53.6 KB

Comments

4Dragons: Ypsi rep

Tellafriend: yup

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    Name:  7UaU3hp.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  53.6 KB
    Do you think she has a clue what a hedge fund is? Does she understand the difference between a hedge fund and an investment bank?

Investment banks were what Obama bailed out in 2008. If IB's were so appalling why didn't her party let them die of natural causes.

Why can't Americans make a bet with their money through a hedge fund? If I think oil companies are over or under priced and want to bet on that through a hedge fund what business is it to government?

Of course she doesn't really give a shit one way or another. She could pick the white pieces or black pieces and she plays what the polls tell her to play.

Comments

4Dragons: don't overthink it boss, she doesn't even read her twitter feed, much less write it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...B2?form=PRHPTP
    Oh shit, Trumps leading Hill by two. Should I really vote for Trump, hmmmmm.

Edit: Thought about it over a long hot shower. Oh fuck yeah, Hillary's a textbook Republican slimeball.
    We'll have to see if Trump picks a phony baloney, plastic banana conservative running mate to appease the Druffs of the party. Hopefully Trump can avoid a screw job at the convention.

Interesting times gentlemen.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-02-2016 at 03:43 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I'd have a hard time pulling the lever for Cruz in the general if he made it solely due to that ugly fucking cunt.

Load Metric

Comments

El Gallo: You are the fucking worst with this shit.... Why don't you ever post Trump supporters being assholes

lol wow: dont you dare red rep my ginger bear for pointing out how classless mexicans are

Load Metric
    is that how gallos kids treat you when you babysit

Comments

El Gallo: They will be if he keeps the idiotic shit up

Load Metric
    feel like they make you wear the sombrero and are just like dance gringo

Load Metric
    El Gallo: You are the fucking worst with this shit.... Why don't you ever post Trump supporters being assholes

<scours the internet for evidence of this>

Load Metric
    UH OH

Thread Information