View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 101 of 145 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by opalockafats View Post

Your right trump had pay the mob, building inspectors, and Politians to get what he wanted so I guess we give him a break because bribery is just doin business. But lets lock up the real criminals like the Mom that lies on food stamp form to feed her kids. And we got to round up and deport the lady that's cleaning people's houses, and her husband working in the fields picking fruit and vegetables. Now there two kids are US Citizens because there born here, but don't you think they will be better off in foster care instead of living there criminal parents. Thankfully Hilary is now at 300, the highest she's been, and once she gets sanders out of the way, she's gonna be 450. And then when the compassionate conservative party picks either the clown or the goose stepping Texan she will hit 6 or 7 to one. And over the next 8 year's she will sensibly try and fix what Reagan and the Bushes , fucked up. Some of you right wing nuts are pretty good, there will be a great demand for your bullshit over the next eight years, you ought to get paid for spewing right wing garbage
    how in the fuck can she do that

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

Not only this but they charge me a fucking fee for checking my own balance, for not maintaining a minimum required balance, for using an atm from any other bank, and for basically doing anything related to trying to save time, money and/or timely paying bills.
    Can't you find a credit union to join? Some are partnered with ATM networks that don't charge ATM fees.
    I don't want to derail this thread, which I enjoy lurking and reading. The question was why so much hate for the big banks, and it seems to me that the bigger the banks get, the more fees seem to appear, which is one thing I hate about banks. I have to keep a Trust Account, which I established years and years ago at what is now considered a big bank, and thus have maintained my other accounts there as well for ease and time saving. As fees have popped up over the years, of course I object and they are (usually) waived by the Branch Manager. Obviously no where near the level of Druff in terms of monitoring these things and spending the time to fight over it.

One crazy fee I encountered about 5 years ago was when my bank's web site was down for "maintenance" and I called to check my business account balance because I was in the office to pay monthly bills. The next month I noticed a $2.00 "remote contact" fee charged for that day (Saturday) I made the call.

That's just my experience - I can only imagine how many consumers don't monitor all of the fees being charged, which I assume must raise some level of hatred.

Anyway, back to Hillary, Bernie, Trump, Cruz and Kasich please.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Big bank debate could use its own thead

Load Metric
    You ever notice how orderly people were during the Great Depression?

A poor distribution of income compounded the country's economic problems. During the 1920s, there was a pronounced shift in wealth and income toward the very rich. Between 1919 and 1929, the share of income received by the wealthiest one percent of Americans rose from 12 percent to 19 percent, while the share received by the richest five percent jumped from 24 percent to 34 percent. Over the same period, the poorest 93 percent of the non-farm population actually saw its disposable income fall. Because the rich tend to spend a high proportion of their income on luxuries, such as large cars, entertainment, and tourism, and save a disproportionately large share of their income, there was insufficient demand to keep employment and investment at a high level.
    The housing bubble is gonna look quaint compared to the stock market bubble.

Thanks Obama. A cleansing of the investment banks was what the market wanted. Denied.

Make sure you don't throw out your AM transistor radio (keep it with your canned goods in the bunker) cause you are going to want to listen to Hillary's fireside chats.

No better opportunity to institute those progressive social programs that we fondly remember Roosevelt for. Put Obama on the new dime.

Terrestrial PFA radio on Weds?

Comments

4Dragons: We will all gather in the republic of oklahoma and listen to Druff atop a stolen RV

Tellafriend: Wisdom
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-25-2016 at 10:27 AM.

Load Metric
    Post-election contingency counseling for folks who profess to planning to move to Canada if Trump is elected to be prez.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Good vid. Subbed to his channel

hongkonger: fucking hilarious
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well Mumbles, you've indirectly made a Trump supporter out of me. Just thought I would let you know. Charles Koch endorsing Hillary may of played a part too. Previously I was just fucking around with the idea of Trump as pres but I planned on supporting Hillary when push came to shove.

Then I watched this video and he mentioned Carlos Slim being the largest share holder of the New York Times. Who the fuck is Carlos Slim, besides one of the richest men in the world. How the fuck is one of the the richest men in the world from Mexico, wtf. How come he's never mentioned anywhere ever, weird.

Then I was reminded of the constant, huge lines of illegals I used to see at any and all Western Union outlets in the Phoenix metro area. Every one of them sending money to Mexico. FYI This was back when Clinton was pres. It's probably the same way to this very day. All that time a constant flow of money. You want to talk about a huge sucking sound..

Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-25-2016 at 10:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Am I the only one who wants to punch Ben Ginsberg in the face?

Load Metric
    I geuss I am

Load Metric

Comments

El Gallo: I will probably have to vote for her, but I agree 100%

jacosta24: lol

Shizzmoney: LOL

4Dragons: i choose the whore in red

Load Metric
    Hillary is no more or less trustworthy than the average politician. Her ratings on the fact checking sites are as good as or better than anyone who ran this year in either party. Trump is the least honest major candidate.

Comments

ftpjesus: Youve spent too much time among the ChiComs rep

Load Metric
    http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...results-2016-4

Donald Trump had a big under-the-radar win that puts the nomination within his grasp

Donald Trump had a huge night on Tuesday, picking up at least 110 delegates — more than 93% of those at stake — in the five Northeastern and mid-Atlantic Republican presidential primaries.

What might have flown under the radar, however, was his performance with Pennsylvania's unbound delegation.

And that performance — he appeared to secure more than 40 unbound delegates — could put him over the edge in securing the Republican nomination.

Pennsylvania will send 54 unbound, or "free agent," delegates to the Republican National Convention in July. They are free to vote as they wish on the first ballot and each subsequent ballot at the convention.

On Tuesday night, three such delegates were elected in each of Pennyslvania's 18 congressional districts.

Many of the aspiring delegates entered Tuesday's voting having pledged to vote for Trump or his main GOP rival, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, while others pledged to vote the way their congressional district did. Some remained uncommitted heading into Tuesday's vote. Unbound delegates are not tied down by any prior pledge, however, and can change their minds in the months leading up to the convention.

MSNBC's Steve Kornacki projected last week that for Trump to secure the nomination on the first ballot, 62% of Pennsylvania's unbound delegates would need to vote for him.

Per Tuesday night's results, Trump is poised to earn far more than that.

At least 24 delegates who pledged allegiance to Trump were elected, in addition to 18 delegates who pledged to support the winner of their congressional district. The Manhattan billionaire won every district in the state.

Nine uncommitted delegates were also elected. Those delegates could later decide to align with Trump. Just three delegates who pledged to vote for Cruz were voted in.

As long as these delegates keep their commitment, Trump is on track to pick up at least 42 of Pennsylvania's 54 unbound delegates.

"We had a great, you know, a great victory there in Pennsylvania," Trump said Wednesday morning on CNN.

"But we also signed a lot of delegates," he added. "They're actually signed. We had the whole signing card thing going, and we picked up many of those delegates, most of those delegates, so that we have them as opposed to waiting around to convention, and others are to come."
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Hillary is no more or less trustworthy than the average politician. Her ratings on the fact checking sites are as good as or better than anyone who ran this year in either party. Trump is the least honest major candidate.
    Well.. there you go again..

Generalizations and platitudes make you look like a fucking fool.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Well Mumbles, you've indirectly made a Trump supporter out of me. Just thought I would let you know. Charles Koch endorsing Hillary may of played a part too. Previously I was just fucking around with the idea of Trump as pres but I planned on supporting Hillary when push came to shove.

Then I watched this video and he mentioned Carlos Slim being the largest share holder of the New York Times. Who the fuck is Carlos Slim, besides one of the richest men in the world. How the fuck is one of the the richest men in the world from Mexico, wtf. How come he's never mentioned anywhere ever, weird.

Then I was reminded of the constant, huge lines of illegals I used to see at any and all Western Union outlets in the Phoenix metro area. Every one of them sending money to Mexico. FYI This was back when Clinton was pres. It's probably the same way to this very day. All that time a constant flow of money. You want to talk about a huge sucking sound..

I suggest you add Forbes annual billionaires list to your regular reading list.
    http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

Also, a big reason why so many ordinary Mexicans are so poor because a few super-rich families (I've read estimates of about 20), including Slim's, have effectively controlled Mexico's government for decades. And those families generally didn't give two shits about ordinary Mexican citizens because of racism towards folks with partial or full Native heritage.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/20/opinio...mexico-racism/

But apparently, the Slimster has been spreading some of his wealth around for a decade or so to help some of the teaming Mexican masses attain a better life. This story from 2007 provides some background.
    http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2007/0326/134.html
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 04-27-2016 at 02:30 PM.

Load Metric
    lol @ cover of Drudge right now

Name:  elimina ted.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  6.1 KB

Load Metric
    Did anyone caught any of Trump's foreign policy speach yesterday? Here's a recap.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 313
Size:  136.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Well.. there you go again..

Generalizations and platitudes make you look like a fucking fool.

Where are the generalizations and platitudes in my statement?

Name:  Valium.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  85.2 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Election fans don't wanna miss this, this could be YUGE.

From TYT not judge Andrew

Load Metric
    glad i grabbed clinton @ -200 she is -350 now -)

Load Metric
    Tedcruz.com. is this new? Old? Hacked?

http://www.tedcruz.com

Comments

4Dragons: noice

Load Metric
    The Washington Post floated an interesting idea of why Donald Trump decided to seriously run for president. And it could be Seth Myers' fault!

This 20-minute roasting may have turned Donald Trump into a presidential candidate
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ial-candidate/

Actually, the part of the roasting covering Trump started about 12 mins in on the video embedded in the article. To cut to the chase, check it out here:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Trump now massive favorite to win Indiana.

GG Open convention truthers. It's a fucking wrap.

Just wait til he starts digging into Hill dawg. It is gonna be messy.

Comments

DRK Star: THIS ^

Thread Information