View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 48 of 145 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  69.6 KB

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Romney live, trying to destroy Trump, on tv now
    just watched it. gotta say the line about trump loving putin and insulting dubya and the line about trump bragging about getting laid during the vietnam war and then bagging on mccain for being a POW (meanwhile trump dodged the draft) were pretty strong, at least in terms of being directed at a republican audience.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Changed my mind on Hillary, I'll vote Trump over her.

If Trump did put in a wall would it be effective?
    The amigos already have tunnels under the border and shit. Waste of money and a race relations nightmare imo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Lets be honest: Romney is PRESIDENTIAL
    Romney is only presidential for the upper crust. Remember his tone-deaf answer to how a young person could start a business if they need $50,000? "Borrow the money from your parents." Right! After 3/4rds of the American electorate had ther savings savaged by the Great Recession! The idiot was born with a silver spoon and made hundreds of millions raping the pensions and decent middle-class jobs in the companies his hedge fund bought. And when I was a drone libertarian admirer of him as an finance student and later MBA, I thoght he and his company (Bain Capital) were awesome. Only later did I realize how much his company fucked over the average worker, not to mention the tax sheltering he used to pay a lower income tax rate than many of thr middle class workers his companies were canning.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    This Romney attack has me thinking. Then I saw this must read article: http://davidstockmanscontracorner.co...-the-dumpster/
    This is a must read article. Perhaps a populist cleansing is just what this country needs!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    This Romney attack has me thinking. Then I saw this must read article: http://davidstockmanscontracorner.co...-the-dumpster/
    This is a must read article. Perhaps a populist cleansing is just what this country needs!
    Calling Poppy Bush a neocon is totally wrong. Poppy rejected the policy promoted by the nascent neocons in his administration as set out in a white paper authored by Paul Wolfowitz. PW was then sidelined in Poppy Bush's administration, but garnered favor with the folks who engineered Dubya's presidential campaign.
    http://harpers.org/archive/2013/03/a...aul-wolfowitz/
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Whenever I get nervous about Trump, Romney is right there to remind me that people tend to sober up once the curtain closes behind them.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    What I don't get is why no one has even mentioned trump's blatant russian mail order wife

Comments

Henry:

Gold
    Load Metric
    What I don't get is why no one has even mentioned trump's blatant russian mail order wife
    Why would Trump even need a "mail order wife" ?

Load Metric
    You do understand you're talking about a guy that bought a beauty pagent so he could get first dibs on class A tail? He could mail order the entire female population of the Crimea and they would all show up.

Comments

hongkonger: WKRP avatar rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    im not posting this to voice support for Trump, but I thought this was hilarious

MSNBC once again tries to push the racism agenda, and the black guy was having none of it.

Her reaction starting at 1:18 was priceless - clearly not what she had in mind

Comments

IAmProfessionalTalk: amazing

Daly: She shit her pants on air.... Defiantly not the narrative she was going for

Load Metric
    You guys just don't understand the genius of Mitt Romney.

This is the candidate that Druff voted for back in 2012.

Romney is a Mormon and a lying douchebag that wears special underwear.

He really cares about the poor.

Right now in San Diego, Mitt is in the process of tearing down his 3,000 square foot home in La Jolla, California and building an 11,000 square foot home complete with a car elevator.

When Romney was CEO of Bain Capital, he took over corporations, broke them up, merged them and stole the pensions and retirement of thousands of workers.

Before Mitt left Bain Capital back in 2002, he setup a sophisticated tax evasion scheme by sending hundreds of millions to the Cayman Islands. A special offshore bank account was created to make it look like money from investments. It pays Mitt $50,000 a day and he pays a capital gains tax rate of only about 12% instead of what it should be "income" which is suppose to be taxed at 39%.

Mitt Romney still wants to be President and he thinks he can at the Republican convention. His plan is to block Trump, steal his delegates and make himself the nominee. The voters be damned.

Romney 2016

"I couldn't beat a black man...How can I beat a woman?"

Comments

big dick: lol druff was on this asshole to? haha

MumblesBadly: Any wonder why he only releases one year of tax returns in 2012?!!

rum dick: well played

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    You guys just don't understand the genius of Mitt Romney.

This is the candidate that Druff voted for back in 2012.

Romney is a Mormon and a lying douchebag that wears special underwear.

He really cares about the poor.

Right now in San Diego, Mitt is in the process of tearing down his 3,000 square foot home in La Jolla, California and building an 11,000 square foot home complete with a car elevator.

When Romney was CEO of Bain Capital, he took over corporations, broke them up, merged them and stole the pensions and retirement of thousands of workers.

Before Mitt left Bain Capital back in 2002, he setup a sophisticated tax evasion scheme by sending hundreds of millions to the Cayman Islands. A special offshore bank account was created to make it look like money from investments. It pays Mitt $50,000 a day and he pays a capital gains tax rate of only about 12% instead of what it should be "income" which is suppose to be taxed at 39%.

Mitt Romney still wants to be President and he thinks he can at the Republican convention. His plan is to block Trump, steal his delegates and make himself the nominee. The voters be damned.

Romney 2016

"I couldn't beat a black man...How can I beat a woman?"
    Bain takes over failing businesses, concocts a boiler plate recovery plan to scam lenders and then leverages out every penny of equity from the company to pay themselves massive bonuses and exploit tax loopholes on borrowed money. Eventually the empty hull of the company washes ashore in bankruptcy, employees and creditors left with nothing. Rinse and repeat.

It's the same playbook that amorphous blob Loveman ran on Harrah's.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Bingo.

Load Metric
    GONG! She's Slovenian, and she was an high fashion model before hooking up with The Donald.

Comments

The_Lurker: you are doing it again

big dick: offset remember me as th man who got you a positive rep... not once but twice

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Whenever I get nervous about Trump, Romney is right there to remind me that people tend to sober up once the curtain closes behind them.
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but a Romney attack is just about the best thing that could happen for President Trump.

Name:  Antifragile.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  61.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but a Romney attack is just about the best thing that could happen for President Trump.

Name:  Antifragile.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  61.2 KB

Romney is a perfect example of someone who polled great and was basically dumped at the alter come voting night, thats the point I was making.

Comments

MumblesBadly: "... altar ..."

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    The unfortunate losers wanted so badly to believe their delusional selection of favorable 2012 Romney polling but Nate Silver is a sexy man today owing to the entire universe of those polls hitting it right on the screws.

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar:

Load Metric
    Trump is basically imploding and I think my field bets are going to pay handsomely.

Load Metric
    Trump is basically imploding and I think my field bets are going to pay handsomely.
    I think that every time I watch this stuff but then I remember his followers are #makingcultsgreatagain and that facts be damned.

Thread Information