View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 138 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 2888

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Can we get back to the real show going on in the GOP camp? 'Cause the tropical fuckstorm that has been dumping on Trump recently just went to Category 4.

Trump promised millions to charity. We found less than $10,000 over 7 years.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ecb_story.html

Comments

thesidedish: stop posting anti trump links from the washington post if u want to participate

bukowski72: Yeah, stop linking to the paper that proved Trump lied about his promise the troops. Trump finally writing the check the day the article came out was just a coincidence.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    The Trump charity thing isn't a surprise considering Trump most likely lied about raising 5.2 million. People made fun of Trump for only having 1.5 mil and they send out ONE e-mail and raise a record take in 1 day. 3.2 million + the 2 million Trump put in.

"Meanwhile, Trump spokesperson Hope Hicks told marketing industry publication Advertising Age that the Trump campaign raised “$3.3 million on Tuesday and $3.4 million” on Thursday.

If those figures sound fantastical, it’s because they’re likely to be bogus.

Using a very sophisticated digital marketing operation, the 2012 Obama campaign’s most successful appeal for donations, with the subject line “I will be outspent,” brought in $2.5 million."

Trump has one of the smallest e-mail mail lists around and the switched the domain name for this e-mail so many more of these e-mails would have been snagged by spam filters.

"From a digital marketing perspective, it was a disaster: due to spam filters, an incredible 60 percent of Trump’s appeals never even made it to individual inboxes, per Return Path’s data.

“Most of the emails were delivered to the spam folder, which is out of sight and out of view for his subscriber. Of those that reached the inbox, not a lot of people opened the email,” Thomas Sather, senior director of research at Return Path, told The Daily Beast. Sather added that an industry standard was for 10 percent or less of email appeals to be delivered to spam.

Of those emails that made it through to inboxes, just 12 percent were opened. Six percent of those emails were deleted without having been read, according Return Path’s data."

Experts: Donald Trump Is Lying About His Fundraising Haul

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...sing-haul.html

A link for Animeboy sideshit -- from the ultimate Republican news site -- Clinton's Lead Expands:

Fox News Poll, June 29, 2016
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...l-june-2-2016/

Comments

thesidedish: post pictures, not thoughts
    Last edited by bukowski72; 06-29-2016 at 05:51 PM.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Can't say the word? LOL. It took you more than 20 mins to reply to something you can't remember. Maybe I am not remembering so well but weren't you and beenstaring the only 2 Japanese cartoon fans on NWP? This was back when the internet didn't put everything at your fingertips and you relly had to spend some time seeking out foreign cartoons.

Your avatar was some Japanese cartoon guy with a gun. Right? You were considered one of the worst posters on NWP and now you think you can just jump in here as an authority on politics and Trump.

I don't have a problem with you expressing your views on the election or being pro Trump. The real problem is you don't. You hardly give any of your own views or point to any good people who do.

All you tend to do is red rep anyone who points out any information that is against Trump. You provide nothing of substance beyond Democrats are bad and go Trump. Tyde outranks you by a mile for giving reasons to support Trump.

Please react to events by telling us why Trump will be better and not by rep repping that everyone else is dumb while contributing nothing.

Comments

big dick: .

MumblesBadly: :this
    Last edited by bukowski72; 06-29-2016 at 07:37 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

Can't say the word? LOL. It took you more than 20 mins to reply to something you can't remember. Maybe I am not remembering so well but weren't you and beenstaring the only 2 Japanese cartoon fans on NWP? This was back when the internet didn't put everything at your fingertips and you had to spend your time seeking out cartoons.

Your avatar was some Japanese cartoon guy with a gun. Right? You were considered one of the worst posters on NWP and now you think you can just jump in here as an authority on politics and Trump.

I don't have a problem with you expressing your views on the election or being pro Trump. The real problem is you don't. You hardly give any of your own views or point to any good people who do.

All you tend to do is red rep anyone who points out any information that is against Trump. You provide nothing of substance beyond Democrats are bad and go Trump. Tyde outranks you by a mile for giving reasons to support Trump.

Please react to events by telling us why Trump will be better and not by rep repping that everyone else is dumb while contributing nothing.
    Beenstaring had the cowboy bebop avatar, dish is a potato.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Many, many apologies to sidedish. Above part still stands.

PS Thanks to 4D for not shoving it down my cakehole.
    Last edited by bukowski72; 06-29-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

I've made a lot of good points about trump imo but u don't like trump so u probly dont read it and yeah I've done a lot of trolling so that's probly all u remember. And do I really have to explain myself? I was the guy who had trump on my best post ever "top 10 greatest man alive" list, not Beenstaring moron

And am I really out of line red repping mumbles badly for a Washington post link for example? Anybody that's following the election knows by now which outlets are so bias there's no need to try to use it as proof

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

I've made a lot of good points about trump imo but u don't like trump so u probly dont read it and yeah I've done a lot of trolling so that's probly all u remember. And do I really have to explain myself? I was the guy who had trump on my best post ever "top 10 greatest man alive" list, not Beenstaring moron

And am I really out of line red repping mumbles badly for a Washington post link for example? Anybody that's following the election knows by now which outlets are so bias there's no need to try to use it as proof
    Yes you are out of line because the I agree the WP is against Trump but their investigation showed Trump was lying. So now you are lying for Trump.

I've made a lot of good points about trump imo but u don't like trump so u probably dont read it and yeah I've done a lot of trolling so that's probly all u remember.
    The insight you give here is amazing(NOT) but in NO WAY gives any good points why trump will be able to help the US. You never say because there is no explanation. Trump only has the best people like Corey but then he fires them. You can't explain how Trump only has the best but still has to fire them.

Here is a critical (non-red) examination by thesidedish. I am blown away by the non-trolling full of information thesidedish provides in his post. Seriously you suck shit.

Comments

thesidedish: Stop saving screen shots of my posts freak

MumblesBadly: "Stop showing me the idiotic shit i said before so that i can believe that posting it again will seem like an original thought!"

Diamond
    Load Metric

Yes you are out of line because the I agree the WP is against Trump but their investigation showed Trump was lying. So now you are lying for Trump.

I've made a lot of good points about trump imo but u don't like trump so u probably dont read it and yeah I've done a lot of trolling so that's probly all u remember.
    The insight you give here is amazing(NOT) but in NO WAY gives any good points why trump will be able to help the US. You never say because there is no explanation. Trump only has the best people like Corey but then he fires them. You can't explain how Trump only has the best but still has to fire them.

Here is a critical (non-red) examination by thesidedish. I am blown away by the non-trolling full of information thesidedish provides in his post. Seriously you suck shit.

Lol just like the Washington post, taking a little snippet of information leaving out the whole story trying to drive ur narrative, u suck so much ass

Edit: but I am done with you, ur a guy like big dick, too stupid to know what anybody else is doing and too stupid to know u don't know what ur doing, waste of time

Edit2: and wow that really was a classic case of how the Democrats are treating the election, u say i have no clue what I'm talking about and just say I'm a racist as ur defense lmao

Comments

bukowski72: Quoting your BS no information posts from 6 daysago is wrong? Try and make an informed post. Thanks.
    Last edited by thesidedish; 06-29-2016 at 09:53 PM.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    TRUMP KEEPS LYING

For the third time, Donald Trump, U.S. is not 'highest taxed nation in the world'

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...tion-in-world/

Donald Trump Keeps Calling The U.S. The ‘Highest Taxed Nation.’ It’s Not Even Close.

"When it comes to its tax rates, the U.S. ranks 17th, 19th or 31st among the world’s 33 developed nations depending on what metric you use, as Politifact has doggedly noted each time Trump has wheeled out this lie."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c0252e781158

Trump is giving a speech in front of a massive garbage pile and the internet can't stop laughing

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/tru...stop-laughing/

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Lol just like the Washington post, taking a little snippet of information leaving out the whole story trying to drive ur narrative, u suck so much ass

Edit: but I am done with you, ur a guy like big dick, too stupid to know what anybody else is doing and too stupid to know u don't know what ur doing, waste of time
    WOW. You way are worse than I thought. The Washington Post had way more than a snipeeeeeeeeeete to show Trump lied about his donations to help the troops while Trump spoke about his charity towards them. Please explain why Trump only made the donation he promised months before on the day the Washington Post article showed he hadn't done anything? And a few days after he got caught he Trump banned the WP from covering him. Trump never showed one shred of reason or evidence why he banned the WP except they caught his bull shit...neither did you...but you red repped mumbels for linking them with NO proof...not even ONE blog saying they they were wrong.

CONCLUSION: AS USUAL SIDE DISH CONTRIBUTES NOTHING -- PROOF OR EVEN AN OPINION

Comments

thesidedish: What moron, why are u asking me about theWP when I just said they were too bias to be relevant, u insane??

Henry: The other anime fan on nwp was 'rocky'

MumblesBadly: thesidedish doesn't know that reality has an anti-Trump bias.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Trump's so full of shit, such a disaster that any of the other (R) candidates would fare better against Hillary. I hope there's no way they can pull a screwjob on him at the convention.

He's just lying about everything, at this point it's plausible he's a Clinton plant.

Comments

bukowski72: Response to sidedish U ARE INSANE, Trump didn't deny the WP report so why are you MENTAL PATIENT?, Donald was just pissed about it "Trump announced his gifts to Veterans" Insane people like SD would deny this.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Edit2: and wow that really was a classic case of how the Democrats are treating the election, u say i have no clue what I'm talking about and just say I'm a racist as ur defense lmao
    Please look at Edit2. thesidedish reveals himself. There is nowhere is this post (or anywhere) that I ever accuse him of racism. I quoted him and thesidedish felt he has to explain why he is not a racist when there was no accusation of it. Interesting.

Comments

thesidedish: Lol what moron that's the post u choose to show of me and ur not implying anything? Now ur just being a troll

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Say what you will about Rubio, but he was the only one who knew his shit regarding the Turkey situation.

On Sunday, Rubio predicted that Turkey will see a terror attack soon: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marco-ru...nbul-bombings/

Too bad Rubio was so bad at campaigning.

Would be 100000000x happier to have him as President than Trump or Hillary.

Comments

big dick: jfc druff wake up

Load Metric
    Say what you will about Rubio, but he was the only one who knew his shit regarding the Turkey situation.

On Sunday, Rubio predicted that Turkey will see a terror attack soon: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marco-ru...nbul-bombings/

I predict there will be a shooting in Chicago soon.

4D for prez.

That's some stupid shit logic right there.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL! So true!

ToasterOven: lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    So the bottom line here is that Rainman will not be voting in this election

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    So the bottom line here is that Rainman will not be voting in this election
    Why do you care so much about what Todd does?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bill Clinton had a "private" meeting at Phoenix airport with Loretta Lynch, presumably about the investigation into Hillary.

The meeting "wasn't planned", implying that he just happened to run into her there.

Shaaaaaaaaaaaady.

Obviously Billy Boy is making sure that Lynch isn't planning to charge his wife with anything.

Comments

bukowski72: File this under Druff Doesn't Read his own Site. This was posted on the previous page in this thread and yes it looks really, really bad.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Oh Rubio's brilliant, let's go borrow another couple $trillion$ and dump it in the fucking sand dunes.

There's only one candidate talking about the issues that affect 99% of all Americans and the world. Real talk from the man and it's grim.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/op...o-wake-up.html

What happened in Turkey affects this % of the population .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000001%

Save it

Platinum
    Load Metric

This guy doesn't understand the fix is in.
    The media's giving a collective yawn (big surprise) on this but reddit's going crazy.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...stigation_for/
    Couple of juicy comments fr reddit.
    "Seriously, the inside of a private jet on the airport tarmac in the private plane area during the evening is about as remote and obscure as you can get in a major metropolitan area.
    Very few, if any, other people around to recognize you besides your own staff, a secure location, no journalists present, lots of ambient noise from plane engines in the background to prevent being overheard by anyone outside, and a fair distance away from everything else."

"You never know, I've met some working class people who were pretty sharp and read up on politics and political figures. It could have been the guy gassing up the planes who saw Bill Clinton walk over to her plane and said, "Motherfucker, that's Bill Clinton walking into the Attorney General's plane. Now isn't that some shit?"

"I could see that being the case. This meeting took place on Monday night, June 27.
    The initial story that broke this news came from the local ABC affiliate in Phoenix and wasn't reported until Wednesday, June 29. That means it took more than a day for someone at the station to get the tip, confirm it and then run the story. This wasn't an instance where a reporter happened to be there or found footage of the meeting. Someone at the airport must have tipped off the media. Maybe even someone in Air Traffic Control or on staff?"

Yuge!!! Bigly!!
    "What about he (Bill Clinton) also APPOINTED Loretta Lynch as US Attorney for Eastern District of New York.
    That's another conflict right there."
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-30-2016 at 05:52 AM.

Load Metric
    Clinton might actually fuck this up.

Literally she was one job, pick a middle aged, well liked, white guy to be her VP candidate.

If she picks Warren she opens the door wide open to losing.

Also, it shows the complete lack of self-awareness the Clinton campaign has if she goes with Warren.

Clinton doesn't need the far left vote, those who were going to vote are already going to vote for her if it is close, she needs to stop blue collar white male Democrats from voting for Trump.

This is literally the worst run election on both sides in political history and yet I can't seem to turn off this train wreck.

Thread Information