Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PFA NoFraud Online Poker Room - RULES

Load Metric
    BellyBuster,

I’d like to offer an analog in nature to give the Krypt issue some perspective.

Life is tough for lion cubs, but especially males. Only about 1 in 8 male lions survive to adulthood. When male lions begin to reach sexual maturity around age 2, the older males within the pride kick them out ...

So what you’re left with is a bunch of females and sexually ambivalent liberals. Let’s not be animals here

Krypt shared impure thoughts about Bitcoin in your thread.. His youthful exuberance was tasteless and prolly just his way of testing his strength against an alpha. Give me credit for addressing his post in real time as you reflect on my request.

I don’t know if you have kids but there inevitably comes the day when your son feels his oats and he comes at you and your man strength. You just lay your hand on his forehead and let him punch himself out. The key is not to laugh - it just makes things worse and the lesson gets confused.

Krypt is just precocious. He has the anger and degenerate behavior that most of the rest of us needed 20 more years to develop and refine. It’s our job to nurture and encourage the young prospects and not take their rambunctiousness personally.

This kind of young promise is rare on PFA. Remember Ryland? They don’t all make it, do they?

Give nature a chance and reconsider. The herd ain’t getting any younger and the future is in your hands.

BTW, can you put my poker account back in service? I have taken a long sabbatical and I think my account is lapsed. TIA

Comments

Sheesfaced: Coge

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    BellyBuster,

Life is tough for lion cubs, but especially males. Only about 1 in 8 male lions survive to adulthood. When male lions begin to reach sexual maturity around age 2, the older males within the pride kick them out ...

So what you’re left with is a bunch of females and sexually ambivalent liberals. Let’s not be animals here

Krypt shared impure thoughts about Bitcoin in your thread.. His youthful exuberance was tasteless and prolly just his way of testing his strength against an alpha. Give me credit for addressing his post in real time as you reflect on my request.

I don’t know if you have kids but there inevitably comes the day when your son feels his oats and he comes at you and your man strength. You just lay your hand on his forehead and let him punch himself out. The key is not to laugh - it just makes things worse and the lesson gets confused.

Krypt is just precocious. He has the anger and degenerate behavior that most of the rest of us needed 20 more years to develop and refine. It’s our job to nurture and encourage the young prospects and not take their rambunctiousness personally.

This kind of young promise is rare on PFA. Remember Ryland? They don’t all make it, do they?

Give nature a chance and reconsider. The herd ain’t getting any younger and the future is in your hands.

BTW, can you put my poker account back in service? I have taken a long sabbatical and I think my account is lapsed. TIA
    fuck that Krypt is a soulless POS with little to none redeeming qualities, he sees BB hurting and he shits on him and doubles down on the hate and ridicule. This person has no moral barometer and likes to see people hurting or in trouble.

Its not his fault, its inheritance from his nationality. No wonder these muslim countries are fucked up. they all hate and are jealous of each other.

Comments

big dick: .
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    BellyBuster,

This is all correct as are all your posts, but you left out that Krypt has got no soul.

Comments

Hockey Guy: He's also a dick so there's that.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    BellyBuster,

And there's me thinking the only people that love krypt are his mother, and the hooker while she's on the clock.

I've PM'd you re your account.

Comments

The_Lurker: Pussy

MumblesBadly: His hooker loves it that he leaves after paying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    I have received further information, and after investigation regarding PainlessWon and MudButt their ban reversal appeals are

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Was there cheating going on? Or just being a dick in chat?

Load Metric
    I think you need to enforce rule 1 more frequently. It’s quite broad and you drop $500 a yr and quite a bit of time, so best have some fun. I very rarely play, but I’d enjoy the drama if you simply shitcanned a reg weekly for particularly poor posting. Or just because you don’t like their screen name, or their football team beat yours, or they posted a lock that got blown out. The Bill Simmons podcast is probably unfamiliar to you given it’s American sports, but I’ve always loved that the winner of their fantasy league could pick one person the next season who isn’t allowed to participate and doesn’t have to announce who until they show up the following year all prepared only to find out they’re out. I imagine a scenario where the show starts and you just pop into chat and shitcan a registered player at the last minute and disable their account for purely arbitrary reasons. Would start some truly great threads.

Comments

The_Lurker: BCR always knows

Sanlmar: Quality ideas

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  1873-3-large.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  86.5 KB

Load Metric
    Legit laughed out loud when I saw my new poker room password.

Can’t thank you enough.

Load Metric
    Well guys I bit the bullet and put my submission for remission of user name 2sweet2323 into BellyBuster

I think my past should def help me in this matter so I fully expect breaking all u with this name next week.

Thanks Belly for running poker room. A Little ass kissing never hurt anyone. Hell drunk Im known to lick a little ass or is it big asses? IDK U guys get the point! See you all on the felt! LOL
    Last edited by badguy23; 02-19-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Well guys I bit the bullet and put my submission for remission of user name 2sweet2323 into BellyBuster

I think my past should def help me in this matter so I fully expect breaking all u with this name next week.

Thanks Belly for running poker room. A Little ass kissing never hurt anyone. Hell drunk Im known to lick a little ass or is it big asses? IDK U guys get the point! See you all on the felt! LOL
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Hell Ya!! First the Eagles now this. 2018 is my year!! Buckle up bitches!!

Comments

Sanlmar: Honesty is the best hustle

Tellafriend: Syrlously god

Load Metric
    50Cinquanta (5050) is banned from the card room under rule #1.

Comments

duped_samaritan: good move

Tellafriend: +ev

Kuntmissioner: yes

Crowe Diddly: tcb

IamGreek: OPA!

wrenchjockey: I see you like Peach Cobbler. I also like Peach Cobbler.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Krypt has lodged a ban reversal appeal request, and after some considaration, this has been

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Comments

Krypt:
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Krypt has lodged a ban reversal appeal request, and after some considaration, this has been

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

good time to earn points with persians.

Comments

Daly: Lolz

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Credit Due Here/Post Of 2020 So Far Rep

Krypt: :lol2
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    dwai is banned from the card room under rule #1.

sysop is banned from the card room under rule #1.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    dwai is banned from the card room under rule #1.

sysop is banned from the card room under rule #1.
    OH NO, BAN ME FROM THE 3 FREEROLLS IVE PLAYED!

Load Metric
    oh noz, not dwai

Load Metric
    It does go without saying that if you attempt to swindle the freeroll via whatever means, this runs against the aims of this site and the poker room, and if you are caught you will be 86'd.
    Just a reminder.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    It does go without saying that if you attempt to swindle the freeroll via whatever means, this runs against the aims of this site and the poker room, and if you are caught you will be 86'd.
    Just a reminder.
    Only if caught

Thread Information