Thread: FOR THE HATERS

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric

FOR THE HATERS

in all m,y posts i have only tried to help all of you inprove your gam,e.i know how hard it is to be a constant winner, i just understand other players and over m,any years have becam,e a great live player,if i was a great player over all these years m,y best year playing online was 14788 dollors. thats not very good.live i can avg 50k at 10-20-and 20-40 this num,ber i have found very easy to reach,m,y back just wont let me play the 10 hours it takes to avg this.when i was at my best i never in over 20 years gone beyond 10 hours a day. after 6 days of playing 2-4 i cant hardly walk and have stayed in to heal up session play lets you know how good your playingyour game becomes better because you know that loss is comeing and your game inproves because of it.if i played 6 hours and was 20 dollor winner i would stop playing and book it as a session win.i know the players have gotten better.but from, me all you can get is pain. you must think like this yourself. if you have a temper you dont have a good chance at winning constantly and it will show in your session wins. i hope this helps your game

FOR THE HATERS

Load Metric
    HATERS GONNA HATE

Thread Information