Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I don't normally do this but.....

Load Metric

I don't normally do this but.....

since it's a viable threat I will post, just in case they come to get me there will be proof. Hopefully Druff takes care of this clown. I am also requesting his IP Druff so I can report him to the appropriate authorities.

ThisGuyisWhat: Pooh, you are in trouble my manz
    Me: internet is serious fucking business
    Me: keep the threats coming bro
    ThisGuyisWhat: why would you mess with somebody who is open about khmer rouge affiliation?
    ThisGuyisWhat: you can laugh and joke about how its the internet
    ThisGuyisWhat: You have a choice, you can meet face to face and apologize
    ThisGuyisWhat: or you can not
    Me: tight life
    Me: i'm not sure what khmer rouge is. i didn't read that thread
    ThisGuyisWhat: The Khmer Rouge
    ThisGuyisWhat: you are uneducated
    ThisGuyisWhat: they caused a genocide in Cambodia in the 1970s
    Me: thank you
    ThisGuyisWhat: did you go to school?
    ThisGuyisWhat: they killed 2-3 million people
    ThisGuyisWhat: Pooh, contact has been made
    ThisGuyisWhat: moves have been starteed
    ThisGuyisWhat: the procss has begun
    Me: just curious. why do you hate me so much
    ThisGuyisWhat: Pooh, youve made an awful life choice to cross somebody deeply affiliated with the Khmer Rouge
    ThisGuyisWhat: Your bubble will now be burst
    ThisGuyisWhat: congratulations on playing yourself
    Me: so you're a republican in a communist party that has been inactive for 20 years. interesting.
    ThisGuyisWhat: yes teh khmer rouge is inactive
    ThisGuyisWhat: lol
    ThisGuyisWhat: do you know who Hun Sen is?
    ThisGuyisWhat: feel free to continue to take this a joke

Comments

jsearles22: Reciprocal posting IMs is faggot rep

NaturalBornHustler: offset faggot rep

ThisGuyisWhat: offset again

Muck Ficon: LOL

Tellafriend: dude is approaching Garrett status.

Avon Barksdale: wow you turned into a bitch real quick like

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOLOLOLOL This will be my last post on this forum but all I really want to say is CLASSIC! This is just classic, thank you so much for the laughs POOH! You fricken idiot!

ThisGuyisWhat: You have a choice, you can meet face to face and apologize
    ThisGuyisWhat: or you can not

My viable threat to Pooh is he can apologize to me or he can not. It's his choice. Wow, he must be very scared.

The best part of all of this is how tough Pooh acted. He followed me around and made racist and homophobic posts on each post I made. He acted endlessly tough, but in the end he makes a thread copy and pasting a chat, saying it is threatening, when in reality, it is not.

Pooh, I am glad you proved yourself to be such a massive pussy. I knew your true colors would show. LOL Classic HOF HOF

Load Metric
    Don't threaten people anonymously.

It's the internet; don't take it so seriously.

If the forum is no longer fun, log off and find something better to do.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    bro in this day and age you never know. pooh doesn't take chances with crazies like you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Don't threaten people anonymously.

It's the internet; don't take it so seriously.

If the forum is no longer fun, log off and find something better to do.
    Kind of like attacking people's wife and children while remaining anonymous huh? Oh wait, that's even more faggot
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Yes that is the plan. This forum is an extremely destructive place. It does bad things to people I can admit that. I have no interest in continuing here, but I also have to say, I am impressed that my prediction of Pooh being a coward is correct. LOL at him. Nobody on earth hates the khmer rouge more than me, what an idiot he is. He has acted so tough, but in the end he made this thread crying to druff to protect him. Pooh, lol my man, lol.

Comments

Pooh: This will be my last post on this forum rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    bro in this day and age you never know. pooh doesn't take chances with crazies like you.
    Pooh, you follow people around making serious racist and homophobic comments, that one could argue are cyber violence (not joking about that at all, btw).

You literally made a thread "Happy n-word Day" and then you run to tell on me because I jokingly told you I am Khmer Rouge affiliated? LOL, you do realize the Khmer Rouge absolutely would have killed any American in an instant? LOL dude wow. You have disgraced yourself.

Load Metric
    Name:  bipolar-disorder1.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  61.8 KB

Name:  BP.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  68.4 KB

Name:  wTgGKcqHsiaRfaL-800x450-noPad.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  37.7 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Ring Ring.... Hello?

Yes, is this the Khmer Rouge? It's me, ThisGuyisWhat, calling from the USA, you remember me from playing 1/2 NLH right?

YES YES OF COURSE, how can we help you?

Yes, Pooh has been bothering me on PFA, please fly from Phnom Penh and find him in South Florida. He made a few racist posts on PFA and I can not allow this.

But of course, sir! Anything you ask.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat View Post
    Yes that is the plan. This forum is an extremely destructive place. It does bad things to people I can admit that. I have no interest in continuing here, but I also have to say, I am impressed that my prediction of Pooh being a coward is correct. LOL at him. Nobody on earth hates the khmer rouge more than me, what an idiot he is. He has acted so tough, but in the end he made this thread crying to druff to protect him. Pooh, lol my man, lol.
    Just because you played 1/2 with some chinks during your holidays doesn't make you one of them.

Because of your threats to a member will allow The sight owner reason to out YOU and what info he has on you PUBLIC.... We will see I guess good luck pal.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I look forward to my day in court. I am looking forward to the reporting of the case, when they publish Pooh's real name along with him posting "Happy n-word Day" in honor of MLK. Given the current socio-political environment in the USA, I am sure that will go over well.

Banned
    Load Metric
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Comments

jacosta24: I'm stealing this

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Just because you played 1/2 with some chinks during your holidays doesn't make you one of them.

Because of your threats to a member will allow The sight owner reason to out YOU and what info he has on you PUBLIC.... We will see I guess good luck pal.
    I am not sure that is how it works. If Todd were to make that decision, this would become a much bigger problem for all of us.

Load Metric
    I look forward to my day in court. I am looking forward to the reporting of the case, when they publish Pooh's real name along with him posting "Happy n-word Day" in honor of MLK. Given the current socio-political environment in the USA, I am sure that will go over well.
    I'm sure it will end terribly for me since I'm such a beacon of my local community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

I am not sure that is how it works. If Todd were to make that decision, this would become a much bigger problem for all of us.
    If threatening violence is now all of a sudden an offense which gets you banned, maybe we could update the LOLz rules? People been threatened around here for years. To me, saying I'll beat your ass is no worse than saying noose or drink bleach or being blatantly racist or a myriad of other things
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Druff isn't outing this guy for threatening shit. He may get banned but he didn't reveal any private info about other members or scam anyone so his identity should be fine.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

If threatening violence is now all of a sudden an offense which gets you banned, maybe we could update the LOLz rules? People been threatened around here for years. To me, saying I'll beat your ass is no worse than saying noose or drink bleach or being blatantly racist or a myriad of other things
    I don't care if Todd bans me. I genuinely believe this is the strangest website I have ever come across.

However, Todd does have my real phone number and I am sure he could use that to identify my real name and identity. If Todd does make the decision to out that information, we would all have a very serious and real life situation on our hands. In regards to that, in no way am I joking or playing around. I am not threatening violence here, but I do want to be 100% clear that I trusted Todd with that information and if that information were to get out, it would be a problem that would cause me to seek legal counsel in real life. Again, I want to express how serious I am in regards to that.

Moving forward, I completely agree. The threats I have received on here are extensive, every single post I made was met with comments like "fuckig faggot" "n-word" "drink bleach" "please kill yourself" "I hope your plane crashes" etc etc etc.

While I took all of that in stride and was genuinely trolling this whole time, I do want to point out the complete hypocrisy of Pooh running to post this thread, tell Todd on me in hopes of outting my true identity and requesting my IP so he can call the police on me (lol).

In reality, we all know if Pooh were to make that decision, he has posted such vile hate and violence on here, that it would in turn also ruin his life.

I hope we do not need to walk down that road!

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Wow, pooh got you shakin

Muck Ficon: LOL

Banned
    Load Metric
    Pooh: you can't be some new poster nobody knows and start threatening people

What is with this mentality?

Let me be clear, Pooh has followed me around this forum, wishing death on me multiple times, suggesting I commit suicide and calling me every racist and homophobic term in the books. Pooh has told many, many people to drink bleach, has started thread called "Happy n-word Day" and who knows how many other egregious offenses and because I am a new poster, I am not meant to reply at all?

Fair enough. Enjoy your forum guys. I don't agree at all with that and apologize for scaring Pooh with vague comments regarding the Khmer Rouge. This thread has shown Pooh's true nature, as his whole act on here is violently threatening people with his speech, only to run and tell the teacher when somebody gives him back what he throws at them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Quit making every think on this forum about you. "Drink bleach" is more a term of endearment rather then a threat. TGIW is a by all accounts mentally unstable like Garrett.
    You on the other hand are a non descript chubby chaser with little to no redeeming qualities other than you can cut a large lawn in a short time.

Comments

big dick: from pooh

Pooh: Poster of the Week
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    In my defense, the hope your plane crashes was a stand alone thread. It wasn't in response to any post in particular.

Carry on.

Thread Information