Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pooh is the Biggest Coward in the State of Florida

Banned
    Load Metric

Pooh is the Biggest Coward in the State of Florida

What is up with this blatantly racist and homophobic hate speech/rape advocate?

Somebody suggest I meet him in person, as he has been relentlessly cyber bullying me. When I agreed, he chickened out and went on a racist and homophobic rant.

Why is his behavior tolerated? Every thread I read on here, he ruins.

Comments

big dick: homo

Muck Ficon: LOL....faggot
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat View Post

Somebody suggest I meet him in person, as he has been relentlessly cyber bullying me. When I agreed, he chickened out and went on a racist and homophobic rant.

I made one fucking comment in your cute little thread and you cried like a little bitch.

Obsessed much?

Load Metric

You are completely wrong here, pooh is a legit poster. One of the few I like on here, if you can get passed his closet racist behavior, he's actually pretty legit and nice guy. Sounds like you're acting like a little bitch and can't handle it here when someone calls you out.

Make better posts, not shit like that.

Comments

Pooh: closet?

jsearles22: Closet???

MumblesBadly: "... get PAST ..."

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

You are completely wrong here, pooh is a legit poster. One of the few I like on here, if you can get passed his closet racist behavior, he's actually pretty legit and nice guy. Sounds like you're acting like a little bitch and can't handle it here when someone calls you out.

at the very least, Pooh isn't a POS scammer who rolls sports betting sites when he runs cold

get super aids faggot

Comments

Muck Ficon: Get raped by your uncle...oh...wait...

Banned
    Load Metric
    Lol at some pathetic loser who degens away what one can only assume is a minuscule and quite possibly minimum wage income to sports betting sites and then can't pay criticizing me.
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

at the very least, Pooh isn't a POS scammer who rolls sports betting sites when he runs cold

get super aids faggot
    Nor is he scamming businesses on web develop (that is outsourced to low-rent coders).
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    POOH IS GOD.

Comments

Pooh: love u

Load Metric
    Pooh is god

op is a homo

Comments

Pooh: agree on one count

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    other than the closeted racism pooh's a pretty solid dude and entertaining as hell unlike a certain one trick attention whore spazz who shall remain nameless.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: where you been rummy?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Lol at some pathetic loser who degens away what one can only assume is a minuscule and quite possibly minimum wage income to sports betting sites and then can't pay criticizing me.
    says the gay who was "degening" away his $500 monthly salary playing poker with the khmer rouge.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    says the gay who was "degening" away his $500 monthly salary playing poker with the khmer rouge.
    Why did you put "degening" in quotes, as if I had said it?

First, I made $600 a month, and have already clarified that I was teaching for fun and part time in the morning from 7:30 - 11: 30. I realize you are a complete douchebag and can't comprehend the idea that somebody was doing something for fun and to give back, not to make the maximum amount of money possible. I was very clear that I went to Asia for the lolz not to make a fortune.

Second, I was a winning player in the game. I did not make a ton of money, but I consistently won. I was going to type more about the game and how the players tended to play, but I no longer feel that desire as this community ruins any good thing you grant it. Almost anybody who had a basic understanding of poker could beat the game, as long as you ran well, which I did.

Third, look at yourself, pussy boy. I was 23, had over $30k saved up and spent a year living in Cambodia and traveling around to all of South East Asia. My life has been so grand, that it is pointless to allow pussies, such as yourself, to upset me. You would not have liked to be 23, living in Asia, playing in a private poker room with very rich Asian men? You wouldn't have liked to be set up like that, playing pick up basketball games with millionaire businessmen with the game being lit by $200k sports cars? LOLOLOL of course you would have, Nancy Boy, you are only posting this because you are jealous.

Here is what I will do for you. I will bet you up to $25k that I not only make more money than you, but that my net worth is more than yours. We can send screen shots of all our accounts to Druff and he can hold the money as an escrow. The lame-o Pooh has already accepted and backed down from a bet.

Let me know when you want me to ship the money to Druff.

He also sent me the following messge:
    Pooh: obsessed sick fuck
    Pooh: damn n-word
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pooh's not that bad once you get used to the cracker

Name:  IMG_20160123_121109.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  11.6 KB

Comments

Pooh: my nigga

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Why did you put "degening" in quotes, as if I had said it?

First, I made $600 a month, and have already clarified that I was teaching for fun and part time in the morning from 7:30 - 11: 30. I realize you are a complete douchebag and can't comprehend the idea that somebody was doing something for fun and to give back, not to make the maximum amount of money possible. I was very clear that I went to Asia for the lolz not to make a fortune.

Second, I was a winning player in the game. I did not make a ton of money, but I consistently won. I was going to type more about the game and how the players tended to play, but I no longer feel that desire as this community ruins any good thing you grant it. Almost anybody who had a basic understanding of poker could beat the game, as long as you ran well, which I did.

Third, look at yourself, pussy boy. I was 23, had over $30k saved up and spent a year living in Cambodia and traveling around to all of South East Asia. My life has been so grand, that it is pointless to allow pussies, such as yourself, to upset me. You would not have liked to be 23, living in Asia, playing in a private poker room with very rich Asian men? You wouldn't have liked to be set up like that, playing pick up basketball games with millionaire businessmen with the game being lit by $200k sports cars? LOLOLOL of course you would have, Nancy Boy, you are only posting this because you are jealous.

Here is what I will do for you. I will bet you up to $25k that I not only make more money than you, but that my net worth is more than yours. We can send screen shots of all our accounts to Druff and he can hold the money as an escrow. The lame-o Pooh has already accepted and backed down from a bet.

Let me know when you want me to ship the money to Druff.

He also sent me the following messge:
    Pooh: obsessed sick fuck
    Pooh: damn n-word
    Not sure if you want to fuck with rum dick's salary or net worth lol. You need to understand that most of the forum posters are very successful in their careers and are of the age where they are making bank. I'm worth seven figures and wouldn't bet rum dick I'm worth more than him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Pooh, you've made a serious mistake and there will be consequences. Good luck to you, I understand you are betting on a bluff here. Good luck.
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    The problem win Pooh and many that dwell in online poker forums is they think everything is a joke and that they can keep pushing things over and over again and that the person on the other side is just some kid in their mothers basement. You see this over and over again with the trolls who follow me around. Now, Pooh...
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Pooh, you've made a serious mistake and there will be consequences. Good luck to you, I understand you are betting on a bluff here. Good luck.
    Please tell me you're not another one of these wackos who get big internet muscles and start threatening posters because their little feelings got hurt. You're worth less than n-word shit if that's the case.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Pooh, whose a real nigga and who aint one?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Please tell me you're not another one of these wackos who get big internet muscles and start threatening posters because their little feelings got hurt. You're worth less than n-word shit if that's the case.

How long do you think Pooh would have lasted in a Khmer Rouge run Poker Club?

Pooh, your friends here are not as loyal as you may have once thought.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

This shows the ignorance of Pooh that I have alluded to. He thinks everything is a little game and that he will not be held accountable for his statements and actions. I stated this is a major problem for poker players and forum dwellers, like Pooh, who run around making racist and homophobic jokes.

How long do you think Pooh would have lasted in a Khmer Rouge run Poker Club?

Pooh, your friends here are not as loyal as you may have once thought.
    Nice threats. I don't have any friends on here. Ok, I don't have any friends.

Comments

ThisGuyisWhat: Pooh, you are a pussy who welches on 10k bets.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Has anybody else noticed how quickly Pooh's tone has changed once he realized that he picked the wrong apple from the tree?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Drink bleach

Thread Information