Thread: William Hill Progressive Sports Jackpot at record $180,000

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

William Hill Progressive Sports Jackpot at record $180,000

So basically you need to select 15 winners straight up, no point spreads. William Hill gives you 22 games to choose from as seen below. The jackpot started at 10k and each ticket costs $5 to play. If no winners, the jackpot increases until hit. Nobody has hit since early in the NFL season, thus making this a huge +EV gamble. I'm committing $2,560 to try and hit this beast this weekend. I've essentially reduced the 15 team parlay to a 6 team parlay, taking both sides of the remaining 10 games. I need 5 "LOCKS" from the PFA community from the games below and if you give me some short analysis as to why you love a team and I hit this thing, I will gladly hook you up with at least a few hundo. Also, if anyone wants to go in on this, PM me and we can work something out. I will take up to half my action or we can combine our funds and potentially reduce to a 5 team parlay if another $2,560 is added. I will front the money provided I trust you, or perhaps Druff could escrow. Cutoff is Saturday morning, but looking to put the ticket in late Friday night (it takes me about 3 hours to get all the tickets printed as they are $5 apiece). Anyways, just throwing this out there....hoping you all can find me some lead pipe lock winners......gogogogogogo PFA

Name:  CZRgeTnVIAAs7mx.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  99.4 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    You know you have to chop the jackpot with anyone else that gets 15, right?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post
    You know you have to chop the jackpot with anyone else that gets 15, right?

Naturally, that's all part of variance. However, very good chance that there will not be more than one or two winners simply for the fact that most of the money in this pool came from the recreational NFL bettors who took a $5 hail mary shot for shits and giggles. Now that the card requires you to pick games that are multiple sports, some of which won't even have the lines available before the time cutoff for entering a card, most players are uncomfortable or simply won't bother playing. Case in point, this week's jackpot is 180k. Last week was 162k, which means that 18k worth of tickets were sold, plus the vig. This was the first week that all the games were not NFL matchups. The previous week when all of the matchups WERE from the NFL only, the jackpot was 102K, meaning that over 3 times as many entries were submitted for a jackpot that was 60k LESS. Bottom line is that the +EV left over from the NFL is enormous.

Thread Information