Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Druff- Regarding permanently shutting up Garett

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Where did you hear about the 13 ketchups? Did I mention it on radio before?

I will sometimes ask for a specific # based upon how many I remembered needing on prior visits with the same order.

I don't like keeping ketchup at home because you're supposed to refrigerate it after opening, and I don't like cold ketchup on a warm burger.
    Ketchup is packed with vinegar, salt and sugar which are all preservatives. No need to put it in the fridge.
    Q: Do I need to refrigerate Ketchup?

A: Because of its natural acidity, Heinz® Ketchup is shelf-stable. However, its stability after opening can be affected by storage conditions. We recommend that this product, like any processed food, be refrigerated after opening. Refrigeration will maintain the best product quality after opening.
    http://www.heinzketchup.com/FAQ

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Ketchup is packed with vinegar, salt and sugar which are all preservatives. No need to put it in the fridge.

A: Because of its natural acidity, Heinz® Ketchup is shelf-stable. However, its stability after opening can be affected by storage conditions. We recommend that this product, like any processed food, be refrigerated after opening. Refrigeration will maintain the best product quality after opening.

Keep it in the cupboard. It doesn't go off and its not stone cold when you use it.

Only pussies put ketchup in the fridge.

If only this site had a condiment thread to discuss such important matters.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

Brandon may do a show tonight, so look for that ON AIR light.
    Did someone say 'Into the Night'????

Name:  PFA Into The Night With Drexel 2016 Flyer 001 sm 4d.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  890.6 KB

Comments

DRK Star: Nice, but could use some little floaty ambiens in the air

Banned
    Load Metric
    Garrett has been messaging me all morning and has some VERY interesting things to say, quite frankly, I don't know who to believe.
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    None of my business, but I can't help but wonder if Joe Francis paid Steve Wynn that $21 million defamation judgement. Seems pretty unlikely but who knows, they may be buddies for all I know.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat View Post
    Garrett has been messaging me all morning and has some VERY interesting things to say, quite frankly, I don't know who to believe.
    Like we give a flying fuck who you believe or not.
    Know your role and STFU, fucking gipsy

Comments

Pooh: 100%
    Slava Ukraini!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    You should learn your role. I can walk away from this forum and come back WHENEVER I want and I will make a bigger impact than you. you can perceive this comment as arrogant or true, its your choice.

Also, I am actually a gypsy. I have 100% gypsy blood, honestly. I don't mind that insult, gypsy blood is the most valuable.

Comments

bukowski72: Arrogant Yes, True No

jacosta24: i heard the gypsy tears are good for the aids

Baron Von Strucker: careful what you wish for

Load Metric
    You should learn your role. I can walk away from this forum and come back WHENEVER I want and I will make a bigger impact than you. you can perceive this comment as arrogant or true, its your choice.

Also, I am actually a gypsy. I have 100% gypsy blood, honestly. I don't mind that insult, gypsy blood is the most valuable.
    For some odd reason I like you as a poster, but plz don't fuck up this thread stating you dont know who to believe between the Garret or Drex. Just not smart or funny brah.

Load Metric

Druff,

While you are doing God's work and removing people with obvious mental illness from the forums can you please take care of ThisGuyIsWhat?

For proof of mental health issues please refer to following:

Todd Made a Big Mistake

Big Dick Ruined My Day
    This Forum is DEAD
    Does Hockey Guy Even Lift

Sincerely

The Internet

Load Metric
    So you live like this then?

standard gypsy living situation
    Name:  images-2.jpeg
Views: 497
Size:  9.9 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Druff,

While you are doing God's work and removing people with obvious mental illness from the forums can you please take care of ThisGuyIsWhat?

Todd Made a Big Mistake

Big Dick Ruined My Day
    This Forum is DEAD

Sincerely

The Internet
    See that's the thing, I don't he's mentally unstable... it's just his horrible persona which is hit or miss. He's been decent, but his noise ratio of bad and good is very lopsided towards the bad.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have created some of the best threads in the history of this sorry forum. You clowns revolt against anybody who is new here, which is to be expected from Cuckold bitches. Anyways, of course I should state my opinion on I am unsure of what to believe, because Garrett just spent 2 hours talking to me on the chat, and I think he made some legitimate points. EXCUUUUUUSE ME for not jumping to any conclusions and taking the time to listen to both sides, because believe it or not, I am not obsessively on here reading your faggots drama, so I am pretty unsure of what is what.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Druff,

Todd Made a Big Mistake

Big Dick Ruined My Day
    This Forum is DEAD

Sincerely

The Internet
    Have you ever made a single thread that can compete with the threads I have made? Son, I can write a story about Cambodia in 5 minutes and it will receive more praise and praise masked as hate, than anything you produce. Perhaps you could think up a fairy tale to post about, but everything I say on here is true and can be confirmed by DAN DRUFF, as ive communicated with him extensively over text message including providing visual evidence ot my claims, which todd ignored (#CUCKDRUFF)

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

I have lived and slept in conditions you would not be able to handle. I lived a year without hot water and many other first world pleasure. I enjoy this. I understand you are a pussified American so you cant possibly imagine, but some men enjoy adventure. I have no shame of living parts of my life as a vagrant, it was part of the plan and was executed well.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: you lived like that by choice?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

I have lived and slept in conditions you would not be able to handle. I lived a year without hot water and many other first world pleasure. I enjoy this. I understand you are a pussified American so you cant possibly imagine, but some men enjoy adventure. I have no shame of living parts of my life as a vagrant, it was part of the plan and was executed well.
    Baron is not an American. He is a Canadian whom has had trouble with credit cards in Europe.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: ban for outing me.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Baron is not an American. He is a Canadian whom has had trouble with credit cards in Europe.
    especially VISA
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Unhygienic, untrustworthy, aggressive, thieves, inbreeding, thieves, disrespectful, thieves.

Bring nothing to society while leaving a trail of disruptive shit behind everywhere they go. They will steel anything from your garden (pets included) and won't hesitate to get violent when there's a sniff of money in the air.

The only upside to you pikey cunts... is that you keep the rats away.

You dirty, diseased, vermin, bastards.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: nailed it spot on

big dick: more wisdom and truth
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    Basically sonatine loved to stir the pot, but now he's apparently leaving because the pot got over-stirred, bubbled over, and he doesn't like the resulting mess.
    Is that the reason? He said he was embarrassed to be associated with this site. I assumed he was referring to all the mentally ill, racist, illiterate, jingoist, and conspiritard users that have taken over. Are you saying he was scared off by Mumbles' wikipedia links?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: ^this

superallah: ^this indeed.

Jayjami: You forgot the homosexuals and homophobes.

Load Metric

If Ketchup needs to be in the fridge, then why does every single restaurant I've ever eaten in have it room temp when they bring it to you? I've also worked in restaurants and they don't store it in the fridge either.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post

If Ketchup needs to be in the fridge, then why does every single restaurant I've ever eaten in have it room temp when they bring it to you? I've also worked in restaurants and they don't store it in the fridge either.
    Restaurant ketchup gets consumed very quickly.

Ketchup in your house takes a long time.

Thread Information