Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Results 421 to 431 of 431

Thread: MMA Betting...Expert or Amateur????

  1. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post
    I predict that the Yankees are going to win the 2009 World Series.
    is this guy from 2 plus 2 why banned if so
    He was a meteor the burned brightly across our sky for a short time.

    Big Vegas sports bettor

    Huge Holly Holmes prop binkage for ex

    He called out The Hansen Kid as a fraud and in so doing he offended mgmt.

    Tensions escalated. Snapped off clean.

  2. #422
    UFC Singapore Oct.26th...........Let's go with Maia over +120 over Ben Askren....early morning Saturday......gl

  3. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    UFC Singapore Oct.26th...........Let's go with Maia over +120 over Ben Askren....early morning Saturday......gl


    Demian Maia def. Ben Askren Submission (rear-naked choke) Rd.3 -3:54

  4. #424
    UFC 244....For the Baddest MF...
    Let's Go.....Going with Vicente Luque at -110 over Stephen Thompson and
    Lets Double that puppy up with Kelvin Gastelum over Darren Till
    Gl

     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: double that puppy up...wtf do you have down syndrome?

  5. #425
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1381
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,019
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    UFC 244....For the Baddest MF...
    Let's Go.....Going with Vicente Luque at -110 over Stephen Thompson and
    Lets Double that puppy up with Kelvin Gastelum over Darren Till
    Gl
    Well done with the top fade material.

  6. #426
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5403
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,661
    Onestep: double that puppy up...wtf do you have down syndrome?


    he makes about 1 or 2 fake mma plays a month in this thread so he can play the freerolls.

     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: understood
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  7. #427
    Let's Bounce back here...UFC on ESPN+21...Let's Roll with Zabit Magomedsharipov over Calvin Kattar in the main event...gl

  8. #428
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    Let's Bounce back here...UFC on ESPN+21...Let's Roll with Zabit Magomedsharipov over Calvin Kattar in the main event...gl
    What? You couldn't find a bigger favorite?

    Dipshit.
    (_) ..
    ∫\ \___( _)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  9. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    Let's Bounce back here...UFC on ESPN+21...Let's Roll with Zabit Magomedsharipov over Calvin Kattar in the main event...gl
    What? You couldn't find a bigger favorite?

    Dipshit.
    At least he has a winner this time.

  10. #430
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,268
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

    What? You couldn't find a bigger favorite?

    Dipshit.
    At least he has a winner this time.
    If he's gonna have his own thread the very least he could do is update it every time win or lose, not only when you win, & with an up to date record. This should be the absolute minimum for anybody that wants to have their own prediction thread otherwise it should be locked.

    Before I opened this thread I totally expected his pick to be Volkov over Hardy. They were both -325 at the time.
    (_) ..
    ∫\ \___( _)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  11. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    Let's Bounce back here...UFC on ESPN+21...Let's Roll with Zabit Magomedsharipov over Calvin Kattar in the main event...gl

    Zabit Magomedsharipov def Calvin Kattar Decision (unanimous) (2928, 2928, 2928)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vegas betting expert sentenced for illegal gambling operation
    By Matt The Rat in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 10:24 AM
  2. Oops! Star of CNBC Reality Show about sportsbetting expert is a scammer & fraud
    By Dan Druff in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 12:30 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:38 PM
  4. Amateur Golfer wins $1 Million for Hole-In-One
    By Hockey Guy in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2013, 10:03 AM
  5. Amateur Defends Her Canadian Open Title
    By Hockey Guy in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •