Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 433

Thread: MMA Betting...Expert or Amateur????

  1. #1

    MMA Betting...Expert or Amateur????

    We have begun the new year with a Bang.... A Bang that is on betting winners. First win of the year was with Bodog on Dominick Cruz over TJ Dillashaw. Odds at the time was +115
    Next pick will be coming for the UFC 196 card on Feb.6th
    Stay tuned......

     
    Comments
      
      BeerAndPoker: Where was your pick? Oh wait you never posted it or ever on this forum until now unless you have a dupe.
      
      phantom: noose

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    We have begun the new year with a Bang.... A Bang that is on betting winners. First win of the year was with Bodog on Dominick Cruz over TJ Dillashaw. Odds at the time was +115
    Next pick will be coming for the UFC 196 card on Feb.6th
    Stay tuned......
    Sick 1st post/ feb 14 join date. Crush it like cmoney does it. Thousand dollar cigars and bottles of wine everyday. That fool never even heard of a value menu.

  3. #3
    I predict that the Yankees are going to win the 2009 World Series.

  4. #4
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1529
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,439
    Welcome

    The occasional sick brag or I have a special bet that needs to be shared and needs special attention thread is strongly encouraged.

    If you are going to post the occasional play join us in the PFA Wagering Thread so we don't fag up the rest of the board.

    You good with MMA? I have 2-3 dudes I follow one called Trinaldo, Cruz and Alverez all at + money (Al was 3-1).

    Of course he also had Boetesh at -170....

    Love MMA and it seems there is $$ to be made here.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    We have begun the new year with a Bang.... A Bang that is on betting winners. First win of the year was with Bodog on Dominick Cruz over TJ Dillashaw. Odds at the time was +115
    Next pick will be coming for the UFC 196 card on Feb.6th
    Stay tuned......
    Actually I did state the winner of the Cruz Match to Drexel, direct messaging him, so if needbe he can testify...lol..
    And I really wasn't going to post here, but Druff stated he would like to see new posters. I've posted before but not in awhile....

  6. #6
    Yeah, but you appeared out of nowhere, using the word "WE", like we even know who you are, or you are acting like one of those cheeseballs who advertise their crappy services, and expect us to give you credibility.

    You should understand our apprehension.

    But welcome, nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Yeah, but you appeared out of nowhere, using the word "WE", like we even know who you are, or you are acting like one of those cheeseballs who advertise their crappy services, and expect us to give you credibility.

    You should understand our apprehension.

    But welcome, nonetheless.
    You don't speak for the whole board Derek

     
    Comments
      
      DRK Star: Fine, let Delaware do it
      
      Iamdlloyd77: u suck more....
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Yeah, but you appeared out of nowhere, using the word "WE", like we even know who you are, or you are acting like one of those cheeseballs who advertise their crappy services, and expect us to give you credibility.

    You should understand our apprehension.

    But welcome, nonetheless.

    Thanks........I think...

  9. #9
    Bronze phantom's Avatar
    Reputation
    296
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    We have begun the new year with a Bang.... A Bang that is on betting winners. First win of the year was with Bodog on Dominick Cruz over TJ Dillashaw. Odds at the time was +115
    Next pick will be coming for the UFC 196 card on Feb.6th
    Stay tuned......

  10. #10
    Banned
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Independent
    Posts
    295
    Well judging from the McGregor-Aldo fight, there are many experts on here! Hey, I know they lost a massive amount in a 13 second KO ROMP, but they got such a great price! They are genius! Such smart guys, did you see the line movement, clearly means it was the right bet, even though the fighter they backed got completely demolished and embarrassed in a 13 second demolition!

     
    Comments
      
      varys: Sigh
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:33 PM.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Welcome

    The occasional sick brag or I have a special bet that needs to be shared and needs special attention thread is strongly encouraged.

    If you are going to post the occasional play join us in the PFA Wagering Thread so we don't fag up the rest of the board.

    You good with MMA? I have 2-3 dudes I follow one called Trinaldo, Cruz and Alverez all at + money (Al was 3-1).

    Of course he also had Boetesh at -170....

    Love MMA and it seems there is $$ to be made here.

    Yeah..I will post for UFC picks over in the 'Official UFC Thread'......

  12. #12
    On Second thought...........Na...I'll post my picks here.
    FULL DISCLOSURE....My next pick was for UFC 196 (Feb.6/16) for the Heavyweight title with Cain vs Werdum.
    Werdum could have been seen on Bodog at a +120 Underdog. My Pick was for Werdum.
    However, Cain is now out of the fight with an injured back. It is now Werdum vs Stipe Miocic.
    Unfortunately, I have no pick on this fight.......

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    It is now Werdum vs Stipe Miocic.
    Unfortunately, I have no pick on this fight.......
    That fight ain't happening either, so it don't matter.
    @CursedDiamonds on twitter

  14. #14
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1529
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Welcome

    The occasional sick brag or I have a special bet that needs to be shared and needs special attention thread is strongly encouraged.

    If you are going to post the occasional play join us in the PFA Wagering Thread so we don't fag up the rest of the board.

    You good with MMA? I have 2-3 dudes I follow one called Trinaldo, Cruz and Alverez all at + money (Al was 3-1).

    Of course he also had Boetesh at -170....

    Love MMA and it seems there is $$ to be made here.

    Yeah..I will post for UFC picks over in the 'Official UFC Thread'......
    Sweet. Looking forward too it.

  15. #15
    I have a bun in the oven for this weeks ufc fightnight. My staff is Reasearching and doing their homework as we speak...lol...I will be back soon with my pick...and by the way Denver's got this game this Sunday...
    (Yr welcome)

  16. #16
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5405
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,693
    shut up garrett.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  17. #17
    Pick on the undercard for UFC fightnight 82.........Underdog with Bovada/Bodog at +245 Diego Rivas against Lahat....
    Proceed with Caution.. This is a BIGDAWG Bet.....(Pun Intended)

  18. #18
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    737
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    Pick on the undercard for UFC fightnight 82.........Underdog with Bovada/Bodog at +245 Diego Rivas against Lahat....
    Proceed with Caution.. This is a BIGDAWG Bet.....(Pun Intended)
    who?
    jet flyin son of a gun

  19. #19
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1089
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    Pick on the undercard for UFC fightnight 82.........Underdog with Bovada/Bodog at +245 Diego Rivas against Lahat....
    Proceed with Caution.. This is a BIGDAWG Bet.....(Pun Intended)
    It was looking pretty bad but then, WOW, a spectacular flying knee KO.

    Well done.
    (_) ..
    ∫\ \___( _)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    Pick on the undercard for UFC fightnight 82.........Underdog with Bovada/Bodog at +245 Diego Rivas against Lahat....
    Proceed with Caution.. This is a BIGDAWG Bet.....(Pun Intended)
    who?
    Diego Rivas def. Noad Lahat, knockout (Round 2, 0:23)

    That's who......... Mic Drop.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vegas betting expert sentenced for illegal gambling operation
    By Matt The Rat in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 10:24 AM
  2. Oops! Star of CNBC Reality Show about sportsbetting expert is a scammer & fraud
    By Dan Druff in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 12:30 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:38 PM
  4. Amateur Golfer wins $1 Million for Hole-In-One
    By Hockey Guy in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2013, 10:03 AM
  5. Amateur Defends Her Canadian Open Title
    By Hockey Guy in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •