Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** Official GOP Debate Thread (1/14/16) ***

Banned
    Load Metric

*** Official GOP Debate Thread (1/14/16) ***

LETS DO THIS

#Trump2016

Comments

tgull: Funny thing is Trump would never ask for your vote, a USA quitter because he can't hack it in the states. LOL, keep hustling Craigslist

4Dragons: ha thats good

Load Metric
    Sweet thread bro.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Sweet thread bro.
    The wonderful irony is the guy who ran off to Mexico because the states got a little too tough for him, using the line Ex Pat, now supports the candidate whose slogan is "Make America Great Again".

Banned
    Load Metric
    Bottomfart,

since you clearly have a learning disability, I'm a registered Republican, and fully intent to cast my vote for Trump come election day, despite the fact that my vote in California is a symbolic gesture of support at best

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Sweet thread bro.
    The wonderful irony is the guy who ran off to Mexico because the states got a little too tough for him, using the line Ex Pat, now supports the candidate whose slogan is "Make America Great Again".
    I hate Marty and Trump, but nonetheless your statement here is retarded. Maybe Marty left the US because he hated what we have become. He feels Trump can turn it around, restore the USA to our glory days. Where's the "irony"??
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Did you vote for Bush/Cheney tyde?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I hate Marty and Trump, but nonetheless your statement here is retarded. Maybe Marty left the US because he hated what we have become. He feels Trump can turn it around, restore the USA to our glory days. Where's the "irony"??
    Our country is as good as it's been in 20 years.
    Wish the black man could run for another term

Comments

ftpjesus: Delusional fucktard. Labor Participation at lowest in 50yrs. US Dollar devalued, Allies laughing at us. ISIS taking over Middle East. Obama is fucking Nero fiddling(Playing gold) while we burn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Agreed
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Sweet thread bro.

lol @ ran off to Mexico huh ?

I was in San Diego yesterday all day, and make regular runs back and forth across the border as I please

personally, I happen to love living beachfront for a fraction of the cost that I'd pay in San Diego or L.A.

on a side note...

I thought you were done here ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Bottomfart,

since you clearly have a learning disability, I'm a registered Republican, and fully intent to cast my vote for Trump come election day, despite the fact that my vote in California is a symbolic gesture of support at best
    You MONG. Your vote is NOT symbolic in the PRIMARY. In the GENERAL ELECTION, yes. You don't even understand the difference between a primary and a general election. Cruz and Trump are tied in California. You did not know that, did you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

lol @ ran off to Mexico huh ?

I was in San Diego yesterday all day, and make regular runs back and forth across the border as I please

personally, I happen to love living beachfront for a fraction of the cost that I'd pay in San Diego or L.A.

on a side note...

I thought you were done here ?
    In fairness he clearly said maybe

Banned
    Load Metric
    Maybe Marty left the US because he hated what we have become. He feels Trump can turn it around, restore the USA to our glory days.

pretty much nailed it JSearles

I decided to come to Mexico for a few reasons, none of which involved any kind of 'trouble with the law' etc.

# 1) The weather here is fabulous in Baja, and I was sick and tired of the cloudy, gray skies and constant rain in Oregon.

# 2) Obviously to get back on PokerStars

# 3) Fed up with the escalating police state, government hypocrisy, and bloated cost of living, ineffective government, & the absurd open door immigration policies

# 4) virtually no n-words in Mexico

Comments

ftpjesus: All valid good points. Cant blame ya honestly

Load Metric
    I think we can all agree with number 4.. that reason alone is good enough for me

Comments

tyde: HOF

Load Metric
    Rubio nearly as bad as cruz
    these guys make fatboy christy look good which is not an easy thing to do
    Trump the only one worth a fuck, it's pretty easy to see why he is obliterating all these clowns

Load Metric
    Rubio nearly as bad as cruz
    these guys make fatboy christy look good which is not an easy thing to do
    Trump the only one worth a fuck, it's pretty easy to see why he is obliterating all these clowns
    The only guy I despise is Rubio. He is just an opportunist. I can live with everyone else on the stage, even Jeb. But Rubio looks like some type of Manchurian Candidate formed by the political elite. I think of the movie Alien with the cyborg spitting up pasta eventually.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Did you vote for Bush/Cheney tyde?

nope

Comments

big dick: thank god

Load Metric
    Rubio needs to shut the fuck up. He just intervenes to grandstand.

Load Metric

So you need the government to put their hand on your shoulder every morning when you wake up and tell you everything will be okay and if it isn't successful people will pay for it and make it alright? That's a pitiful existence where I come from and makes me sick quite frankly.

Go out, kill something and drag it back to your cave. That's how its done. If you can't keep up then get the fuck out.

The country is in fucking horrible shape right now I don't know where you been living man.

This post isn't meant to be a pejorative but fuck dude.

Load Metric

I can understand hating a billionaire who repeatedly fucked over the little guys in his business dealings, but what exactly has Tyde done that deserves your hate?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Back on track, I do not see anything Trump did to lose his lead. Cruz faded in my opinion tonight, and Rubio did well even though I hate him. Christie sounded great, not sure why he waited 5 months to get engaged, might be too little too late. Not much changed tonight in my opinion. Trump actually looks like the senior statesman.

Thread Information