Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 01/13/2016 - $200 FREEROLL - Show dedicated to listener "Kate"

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    I won the biggggest freerols in pfa hustoryyy woot wooot!.No in all seriousness thank you so much to the family of kate and each and every member if this site. Amazing generosity... for the most part a bunch of winners and smart people in this community. RIP Kate.
    Well played heads up. Owned my gook face

Load Metric
    I won the biggggest freerols in pfa hustoryyy woot wooot!.No in all seriousness thank you so much to the family of kate and each and every member if this site. Amazing generosity... for the most part a bunch of winners and smart people in this community. RIP Kate.
    $200 is NOT the biggest freeroll ever, but congrats.

Comments

drufdajewgod: oops thought druff said that

Baron Von Strucker: druff did say that last week

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Well played heads up. Owned my gook face
    Lol no i had just come back from playing live and was still just totally feeling it for some reason. Good battle... thanks to everybody again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here is the show: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...morial-Episode

Lots of fail thanks to bad internet, which I knew about going in but decided to the show anyway.
    Listening to the show right now. Bro, you seriously told the Antonio limit hold'em hand story again? Jesus Christ I feel like it's the 50th time this story has been recounted. When you started the story I thought you were going to say, "Aaaah just kidding. Of course I won't talk about that again." But no. The whole hand recapped in detail. I now know the details of that hand better than any hand of poker I've personally ever played.

Great show otherwise. But my recommendation is to never discuss this hand again.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: come on let the guy eat his cake

Load Metric
    "Your Dismissive Attitude Toward Boobs"
    Two and a Half Men
    Oct 10, 2005

Upon picking up each call from the listeners last night, I detected a dismissive attitude toward each one - except Ryland.

I enjoyed each of them. TMMLK is growing on me - I am beginning to get it.

Then, as Shrink pointed out, we devolved again into poker.

Load Metric
    rip Kate
    god speed.

sorry i can't imbed this
    http://ritholtz.com/wp-content/uploa.../09/prince.mp4
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyone who enjoyed last night's show... well, thank you, and I accept any other criticism you gave.

I was highly frustrated with the internet issues, so much to where I resolved not to do another episode until this is fixed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I won't tell the Antonio top set story anymore. I promise. I'm just still traumatized by it.

Short stacked at a 10k event that I really wanted to win (or at least cash), and I see an obvious flush hit, and I think, "Come on Antonio don't bet... don't bet... don't bet.... you're better than this...", and then he bets, and Benyamine raises.

And I'm sitting here with top set on a 3-diamond board and have to call 2 cold and pray, and then brick.

But I'm done telling it.

Comments

lewfather: rofl

abrown83: Painful Hands Rep

Load Metric
    I won't tell the Antonio top set story anymore. I promise. I'm just still traumatized by it.

Short stacked at a 10k event that I really wanted to win (or at least cash), and I see an obvious flush hit, and I think, "Come on Antonio don't bet... don't bet... don't bet.... you're better than this...", and then he bets, and Benyamine raises.

And I'm sitting here with top set on a 3-diamond board and have to call 2 cold and pray, and then brick.

But I'm done telling it.
    How about if you commit to donating to the freeroll every time you mention this story again, and the amount based on how much of the story you tell. Such as...

Passing Reference ($50): Touching on the details like what you did here.
    Painful Rehash ($100): Giving more details of the betting and board, but leaving out some details.
    Total Recall ($200): A full play-by-play of the cards, betting, your conversation with AE, etc., like you did recently.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

But I'm done telling it.
    How about if you commit to donating to the freeroll every time you mention this story again, and the amount based on how much of the story you tell. Such as...

Painful Rehash ($100): Giving more details of the betting and board, but leaving out some details.
    Total Recall ($200): A full play-by-play of the cards, betting, your conversation with AE, etc., like you did recently.
    I gaurantee he agrees to this if you agree to match?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I haven't listened to the past two episodes. From the sound of it I made a good choice this week.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I gaurantee he agrees to this if you agree to match?
    Why would I match? I'm not the one who would be retelling this story for the umpteenth time.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Just to correct some of your ignorance Druff - the bear is on a the coat of arms of Berlin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Berlin)

Also every single one of the managers is reasonably well known if you follow EPTs and other tours.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Just to correct some of your ignorance Druff - the bear is on a the coat of arms of Berlin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Berlin)

Also every single one of the managers is reasonably well known if you follow EPTs and other tours.
    I knew most of the managers of these GPL "teams", though admittedly I didn't know a few.

But I still stand behind my statement that this whole thing will be an appalling failure.

Thread Information