Thread: The rich just got richer, CA PB winner runs a hedge fund

Load Metric

The rich just got richer, CA PB winner runs a hedge fund

Yep CA Lottery has confirmed their winner in Chino Hills is a 27yr old hedge fund manager who's on Forbes list of richest under 30. Fucking amazing.

Need more proof there is no God this is it. Instead of somebody who might use the money to help others and be thankful, nope asshole says he might buy another yacht. Life truly isn't fair this shit proves it.

***Druff please remove thread. It appears I was mislead much like several others** and Pooh you're just jealous because I broke it off with you. I told you I got tired of the drama and wasn't into the honey in the bedroom but you wouldn't listen.***

Comments

Pooh: glad it wasn't you fucking stinky little dick licker

Lord of the Fraud: lol what gullible bitter gobshite.

jsearles22: Fucking Moron
    Last edited by Ryback_feed_me_more; 01-14-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Yep CA Lottery has confirmed their winner in Chino Hills is a 27yr old hedge fund manager who's on Forbes list of richest under 30. Fucking amazing.

Need more proof there is no God this is it. Instead of somebody who might use the money to help others and be thankful, nope asshole says he might buy another yacht. Life truly isn't fair this shit proves it.

Not only are you wrong, you missed a chance for a great Jew joke of a thread.

http://abc7news.com/society/ca-power...nurse/1159542/

POMONA, Calif. -- A Pomona nurse who won the record-breaking Powerball jackpot was given a ticket by her boss, according to a spokesperson for nursing home owner Shlomo Rechnitz.

The 62-year-old woman is a senior registered nurse at Park Avenue Health Care and Wellness Center in Pomona, the spokesperson told ABC7.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Well played sir.

big dick: Thank god.. I wanted to puke

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Not only are you wrong, you missed a chance for a great Jew joke of a thread.

http://abc7news.com/society/ca-power...nurse/1159542/

POMONA, Calif. -- A Pomona nurse who won the record-breaking Powerball jackpot was given a ticket by her boss, according to a spokesperson for nursing home owner Shlomo Rechnitz.

The 62-year-old woman is a senior registered nurse at Park Avenue Health Care and Wellness Center in Pomona, the spokesperson told ABC7.
    Schlomo is seriously one of the biggest dirtbags in the healthcare industry. Do not ever put a loved one in a nursing home where he is involved. This was also a hoax btw.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Schlomo is seriously one of the biggest dirtbags in the healthcare industry. Do not ever put a loved one in a nursing home where he is involved. This was also a hoax btw.
    Just read the story. It said that the nurse's son was playing a "prank" on her. How the fuck do you let that shit get that far if you're the son?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Just read the story. It said that the nurse's son was playing a "prank" on her. How the fuck do you let that shit get that far if you're the son?
    Yeah it's pretty fucked up what he did. Nursing home workers have some of the most difficult jobs in the world and they are not paid well for what they do. Really a depressing story. Schlomo taking credit for buying the winning ticket for her is just icing on the cake.

Thread Information