Thread: Esfandiari DQ'd from PCA for pissing in a bottle at the table

Load Metric

Esfandiari DQ'd from PCA for pissing in a bottle at the table

Antonio had a prop bet with Bill Perkins that he would lunge everywhere he went for 2 days. Apparently, during a break, he had to piss but his legs were too sore to go to the restroom. Instead he got a bottle and people block the public's vie while he took a piss. Reportedly had a 100K+ chip stack at the time.

link to story about the prop bet
    http://www.pokernews.com/video/anton...-bet-10150.htm

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Esfandiari charged with indecent exposure and forced to register as a sex offender, just kidding.

Factoid: I declared Esfandiari a lock to win the one drop, he won of course.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If it had been one drop it wouldn't have been a problem.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The PCA is only a $5k buyin this year and he would have had to run really deep to make $100k+. Antonio is a crazy fuck though always making these bets with Perkins like the no sex or masturbation for a year one he did which he bought out of after a few weeks.

Load Metric
    Plebs like Antonio make these wacky prop bets partly for the attention... Helps to keep himself relevant or talked about w/e

And nobody can tell me that Perkins isn't a mincer on the side. His mannerisms are a huge tell. And when Antonio finally does go broke, he'll be waiting to offer him the mother of all prop bets By burying his 5 inch black cock deep inside duck lips bleached busto arsehole.

Comments

chinamaniac: hof
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  0.jpg
Views: 1104
Size:  34.6 KB

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Over Under the asshat who DQd Antonio was the some who either A. Announced the All in the Money that caused the issue with the guy who bubbled instead of 18th or more likely B. It was the asshole who locked up said players account and essentially put a gun to the guys head over the $500 that somebody fucking screwed the pooch on.. Please let us find out it was the same fucknut who stole the guys $500 that way the tide (no pun to Marty) can turn on this asshat. Technically Antonio could claim he was in soo much pain and couldn't move and had to pee int he jug lest he piss all over himself.. This didn't have the result in a DQ. Maybe a timeout or something but its not like Antonio was trying to be deliberately a nasty fuck at the tables.. If it was Dentale I could've believed it.. On a side note some interesting action here in Phx as a top as legally allowed here in AZ a cash game broke out in Scottsdale today involving Hellmuth (whos in town for tomorrow nights College Championship game and apparently was smoozing with Micheal Phelps) a few rich business types and a Donkey Bomber. I cant confirm this first hand but one of my family members works up at TSR and said the Poker room was abuzz with some high end players and said Phil was one of them (got the other info from another reliable source who was in the room playing at a different table)

Comments

tyde: did not read a single word of this rambling mess

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: tl;dr

Ryback_feed_me_more: Valid point on maybe same TD but jesus Jesus try some spacing and grammer dude. My eyes hurt

Load Metric
    Jesus, Jesus.

Load Metric
    Besides the publicity this will get will be worth more than the 5k buy in.

He's a precious tool. The end.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just deleted two troll posts here directed at ftpjesus for not using paragraphs. But yeah, ftpjesus, it would be easier to read your stuff if you spaced things out a bit more.

Anyway, I played with Antonio at the 10k Limit Holdem event at WSOP 2015. Very talkative at the table, and everyone was having fun, so it was a lively environment, especially compared to many limit holdem tables where everyone seems quiet and/or pissed off.

However, I was surprised how poorly Antonio played one hand I was in with him and Benyamine. I won't go into full detail (I have described it before), but basically I flopped top set, I think Antonio flopped either middle or bottom set, and Benyamine was clearly on a draw. So an obvious flush hit on the turn, and Antonio still fired into him like a dumbass. Keep in mind that Antonio was short stacked at the time (as was I), so it sucked to lose an extra bet on the turn. I laid down my top set on the river when I didn't improve. Antonio called, Benyamine showed the flush, and he mucked. Antonio was down to like 2 chips after the hand. I finished the day as the low stack mostly thanks to that hand.

After the hand was over, Antonio told me that it was "so sick" how the flush hit, and that he definitely had the best hand before that happened. I told him that was impossible, and he was shocked both that I had top set (the nuts on the flop) and that I could have laid it down on the river.

Anyway, when it was all over, I was pretty convinced that Antonio doesn't know much about limit holdem. Too many NL players can't lay down hands in limit, because it seems nonsensical to them to fold for "just one more bet".

Comments

tyde: only one word comes to mind....BLEACH....drink some please

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: haha Druff this is now like the 4th time I've seen/heard you mention this. Get over it

Hockey Guy: So.....Druff & Tyde are fighting again?

MumblesBadly: Ditto what SS Bucket said, for G-d's sake!

Load Metric
    I won't go into full detail...........................................

Comments

varys: Well he DID leave out his hand...

Load Metric
    I wont ramble I promise but I had a thought. Can Antonio now claim he actually pissed away his chip stack in a tournament??

then again PS should've considered the alternative he really could've done a KGB and splashed the pot.

Anybody know if Faraz Jaka was at the same table as him??

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit:

El Gallo: "pissed away his stack"

Ryback_feed_me_more: Nice comeback from your blithering from last night.
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 01-11-2016 at 01:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The bet was apparently $50k
    Esfandiari spent almost all of Sunday competing in the 2016 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Main Event, a $5,000 buy-in tournament that will pay the winner more than $800,000. With 90 minutes left to play before the event would finish for the night, tournament officials took a 30-minute break to allow the staff, TV crew, and players to grab a quick bite to eat and go to the bathroom.
    There was only one problem.
    Esfandiari couldn't move.
    He would recall later, "I literally couldn't make it to the bathroom. I couldn't walk."
    This is where everything fell apart.
    At some point during the course of 48 hours of lunging, Esfandiari's judgment waned. A man known for making some of the best calls in poker made one of the most startling decisions anyone had every heard.
    With his father blocking one side of him and another friend shielding the other side, Esfandiari covered himself with a towel from the hotel room and relieved himself into a receptacle hidden under the table. Some people said it was a bottle. Esfandiari called it a bucket. It didn't matter what it was.
    The man urinated. Into a receptacle. In public.
    For those who don't know poker, consider some other star of a game--an Aaron Rodgers, Kobe Bryant, or Lionel Messi--making the decision to let it fly on the field of play. It's like that, but, in a way, worse, because Esfandiari wasn't doing it for the good of the team or to win a championship for the home crowd. He was doing it to cash a bet.
    It's unclear at this point who turned Esfandiari in to tournament officials, but it doesn't matter. It's not like he could really keep it a secret. Some people said they could still (and there's no polite way to put it) smell it in the air when he returned to the table.
    https://www.pokerstars.com/en/blog/t...e-159957.shtml
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Over Under the asshat who DQd Antonio was the some who either A. Announced the All in the Money that caused the issue with the guy who bubbled instead of 18th or more likely B. It was the asshole who locked up said players account and essentially put a gun to the guys head over the $500 that somebody fucking screwed the pooch on.. Please let us find out it was the same fucknut who stole the guys $500 that way the tide (no pun to Marty) can turn on this asshat. Technically Antonio could claim he was in soo much pain and couldn't move and had to pee int he jug lest he piss all over himself.. This didn't have the result in a DQ. Maybe a timeout or something but its not like Antonio was trying to be deliberately a nasty fuck at the tables.. If it was Dentale I could've believed it.. On a side note some interesting action here in Phx as a top as legally allowed here in AZ a cash game broke out in Scottsdale today involving Hellmuth (whos in town for tomorrow nights College Championship game and apparently was smoozing with Micheal Phelps) a few rich business types and a Donkey Bomber. I cant confirm this first hand but one of my family members works up at TSR and said the Poker room was abuzz with some high end players and said Phil was one of them (got the other info from another reliable source who was in the room playing at a different table)

Unreadable crap.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Are you kissing Tyde's ass because normally you never agree on anything.

Hockey Guy: Definitely unreadable crap offset.

Load Metric
    Dutch Boyd has some interesting perspective on what a self-absorbed shit Antonio and his sidekick Laak are in his book. There again, look at the source.

Thread Information