Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DELWARE GOING BACK TO THE FELT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post

Holy shit you're a fuck off wizard
    Why is everyone shitting on Jason for this post? I've been in lots of good 1/2 NL games & walked away up $300+ at least a dozen times & I don't play very often at all. I've walked away up $1000 a couple times too.
    Name:  image.gif
Views: 576
Size:  462.9 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    GL del,

hope you win a million.

Comments

Muck Ficon: A million is scary!!! That means taxes!!!

Load Metric
    DELAWARE FOR PRESIDENT

Comments

Daniel72:
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    It's Friday. Assuming Druff mailed it on Monday, I'd think you'd have your PFA cheque by now...did you get it?

I wanna believe in Delaware, but it IS the second smallest state. And we don't have good experiences with members from small states on here. Please tell me we r not 'rolling your latest foray.

Good luck Godfather.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Small state lolz

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i ended up playing 2-4 limit for all most 6 hours nice win of 162.00. and yes check came and was put in bank.its not to gamble with.backer made 62.00 i made my 100.00.it was fun i will go back tommorow

Comments

IamGreek: Grats Sir

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    i ended up playing 2-4 limit for all most 6 hours nice win of 162.00. and yes check came and was put in bank.its not to gamble with.backer made 62.00 i made my 100.00.it was fun i will go back tommorow
    If you can consistently best a 2-4 limit game after the rake, you are a GOD!!!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    well then you found god. i will lose soetime i know this. but like tiday. iam always looking for it.iam a rock. i can smell a beat comeing and get out of the way pf it. i think every player is better than me.that win was good but 2 players were drinking and played the whole way.i respect all players regs dont like to play with me. the rule is the longer you play the less per hour you will make.i also know that if you play this long enough 8 dollors a hour is were you should end up. i yhink this rule can be broke but i dont know by how much. if you find yourself haveing fun when your playing. your not playing your best game

Comments

MumblesBadly: Solid

Load Metric
    Well I guess we now know Druff's check made it there
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    yes and it will be used wisely.mumbles found god and i found some very nice people. big win for me for sure

Load Metric
    5 hours 53 minutes won 118.00 got most of it in last hour, see how the numbers change per hour. it ;ooked like a 50 dollor day for a ;omg time. backer 18 me 100. iam going to have to go to no limit.win rate per hour droping from 27 to 23 per hour.back hurts today real bad.

Load Metric
    5 hours 53 minutes won 118.00 got most of it in last hour, see how the numbers change per hour. it ;ooked like a 50 dollor day for a ;omg time. backer 18 me 100. iam going to have to go to no limit.win rate per hour droping from 27 to 23 per hour.back hurts today real bad.
    Reminds me of a 40-hour session at 2/5 NL I had at Caesars AC where I was in for $1400 on a Friday night after only a few hours, then muddled along at about $200-$300 until our table broke late Sunday morning. I had no other cash on me and refused to use the ATM. With my measelly $225, I got seated at the remaining open 2/5 game, which had only 6 players.

In the hand that was finishing up, two players busted out there smallish stacks to a young hotshot, giving him about $1750. I made a side comment about the hand that prompted the dealer -- who knew me as a regular -- to clue me in that this kid was super aggressive. I took it to heart, and it paid off.

After that hand, the dealers turned over, and the kid racked up his chips and announced he was leaving at the end of the new dealer's shift at the table. Turned out to be a bad decision by him to announce that for him, because I correctly guessed that this kid would further amp up his aggression. And because I also got good enough cards to play against a celebratory agro.

When the orbit was over -- 5 hands, of which 3 I won -- my $225 had exploded to $2400, mostly the agro kid's money, but with help from a three-way hand that had built me up to about $1200 before the last hand of the season. I left the table $1000 in the black, and the agro kid left with $65.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Reminds me of a 40-hour session at 2/5 NL I had at Caesars AC where I was in for $1400 on a Friday night after only a few hours, then muddled along at about $200-$300 until our table broke late Sunday morning. I had no other cash on me and refused to use the ATM. With my measelly $225, I got seated at the remaining open 2/5 game, which had only 6 players.

In the hand that was finishing up, two players busted out there smallish stacks to a young hotshot, giving him about $1750. I made a side comment about the hand that prompted the dealer -- who knew me as a regular -- to clue me in that this kid was super aggressive. I took it to heart, and it paid off.

After that hand, the dealers turned over, and the kid racked up his chips and announced he was leaving at the end of the new dealer's shift at the table. Turned out to be a bad decision by him to announce that for him, because I correctly guessed that this kid would further amp up his aggression. And because I also got good enough cards to play against a celebratory agro.

When the orbit was over -- 5 hands, of which 3 I won -- my $225 had exploded to $2400, mostly the agro kid's money, but with help from a three-way hand that had built me up to about $1200 before the last hand of the season. I left the table $1000 in the black, and the agro kid left with $65.
    I've been playing poker forever and in smaller areas where all pkayers kniw each other it is quite common for someone to announce their exit. Never, and I mean NEVER have I seen a guy crank up the aggression after the announcement.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I've been playing poker forever and in smaller areas where all pkayers kniw each other it is quite common for someone to announce their exit. Never, and I mean NEVER have I seen a guy crank up the aggression after the announcement.
    I agree with this condition. But among the tourists and non-regulars who played at that location (Caesars AC) during that period, it was quite common for someone who racked up their chips to do stupid things before leaving. Especially if they started losing out of their stack.

I'm guessing it is a psychological thing for less disciplined players, as racked chips probably seem like a banked win. And if they start losing out of the rack, they chase their losses with bad play to try to leave with at least the same amount or more that they put in the rack. And it's possibly that the agro kid fell victim to that psychological weakness after started losing out of his rack to me.

Thread Information