Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The perpetually broke vs. The Banker HU DFS

Load Metric

The perpetually broke vs. The Banker HU DFS

Or at least this is how 'handicapme' portrays it as

handicapme we play tonight

-Play on fanduel or a split fanduel/draftkings

-Dont highball the 'perpetually broke' (essentially angle-shooting)

-Agree on sports, it be more than 1

It shouldn't be that hard to hammer out general terms and make this as painless as possible.

Load Metric
    handicapme come back now don't be a HUGE flake

If handicapme does show up and not flake out we can link the HU's here. Need to be signed into your DK/fd account I think to view though.

Don't flake out now handicapme!

Load Metric
    inb4 he begs for hu omaha flips

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

It shouldn't be that hard to hammer out general terms and make this as painless as possible.
    Could you come up with, oh I don't know, maybe $63 to play?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    You had all season to play me in football and you were to broke. I will play you tonight nba $100 on DK, 1 match. Take it or leave it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Could you come up with, oh I don't know, maybe $63 to play?

He and I need to agree on what we play, in what sport, where etc..

We have allll day to do so.

Comments

handicapme: No, I won't give you anymore time. Fuck off. Accept or talk to yourself

Load Metric
    This will be my last reply. You refused to play me in nfl all season because you were broke. I will play tonight, NBA, on DK, $100 buyin or above. Nothing else. You say anything but yes I will not post in this thread anymore.

Load Metric
    First of all for some so called 'banker' its LAUGHABLE you only want to play on draftkings because you should easily (being a banker) be able to get money onto both sites.

I don't trust people here don't know people at Draftkings PERIOD. You talked a lot of shit over the months like someone privy too so thats why I am making sure we SPLIT between BOTH sites(draftkings AND fanduel) for a variety of reasons. Unbelievable to me is that you try to deflect here, like i'm not good enough for your time, or money apparently, yet you want to call someone out for being a fraud and flake yet HERE I AM. And you start with your BS over $100 per game highballing stuff (angle-shooting).

In reality you should want to beat me for nothing JUST TO PROVE A POINT. You DON'T because you are a FRAUD imo. Ill play you for nothing just to prove a point, if you want some skin in the game then its BOTH sites. Fuck Draftkings and playing NBA only (MORE angle shooting form this fraud). Also I don't think for ONE second you are creating your own lineups, and are likely going to get them from someone else. I think you want NBA bc you think you have ACCESS to a competitive players L.U tonight.

We play MORE THAN ONE sport and on BOTH sites for a reason. To prove I am unequivocally better than you, and that it is a skill game. Played across multiple sports and on either site. Since you are such a 'ballin' BANKER depositing to take this perpetually broke frauds money should be something you would GLADLY do. How come that isn't the case though.

Comments

handicapme: I'm not broke and wouldn't have to deposit. Btw SHUT UP GARRETT. Bye.

Load Metric
    handicapme since I can see how you're clearly deflecting here, Ill propose this...

-4 games/4 different sports (2 games on DK of your choice 2 games on fanduel of my choice)

-You pick the 2 we play on Draftkings, I get to pick the 2 we pick on fanduel

-$25 per game

This is simple honestly, it shouldn't be that hard to do and this is probably chump change to you anyway. This is fair and you can pick your 2 games played on DK ill pick the 2 on FD.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Not this shit again

Comments

garrett: Yeah he talks alot of shit and then dissapears. this is so easy to do too.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quit calling these faggots out there only good for talking shit but never backing it up. If that pussy ass cracker doesn't want to play you he's a bitch

Comments

garrett: well said and this is so easy to answer too, for such a big 'banker'.. lol bunch of clowns 95% of this site!

Load Metric
    Garrett is this true?

Load Metric
    handicapme you have reached a new pinnacle on the scale of patheticness.

Congrats you massive flakey fraud!

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Some real talk here now!

If someone like me (in you all's view) on THIS site ever pulled this act that handicapme just did, I wouldn't ever live it down from you clowns. You all would be trying to frame me as a welcher, scammer etc. If the shoe was on the other foot some of you all would be SEO'n threads here, with my real NAME in it claiming I am some scammer. Liek has been done before srsly/Sonatine.

Yet this guy literally renegs and welchs on me here, and you all turn around and act liek thats all kosher and no big deal. I am getting serious with you all now for real the fun and games here are over!

Its about time we expose the REAL the flakes and frauds on this site. That starts here and with handicapme.

Load Metric
    handicapme/PFA secret sports betting club (lol) etc

I am going to call YOU ALL out now. I am the Capital One Classic card and you all are the PFA version of 'American Express Centurion Club' (lol gtfo). So shut the fuck up and start putting your money where your mouth is, and this is unfortunate bc I like them guys, but I have a feeling handicapme may be a DUPE for someone... Thats neither here nor' there

You all have this special cool secret algorithm wannabe 'AMEX Centurion Club', but you can't even man the fuck up and play this Capital One Classic fool out for a measly $100?????

Come on you super cool PFA 'secret sports betting algorithm club', play me. I know what's going on here. The fuckin hilarious part is you all think i'm clueless and I am sharper than 99% of this ENTIRE SITE!

Lets see how much time and money of cmoneys you all wasted now, beat me you PFA 'AMEX Centurion sports betting algo club' wannabes.
    Last edited by garrett; 01-05-2016 at 12:33 PM. Reason: clowns

Load Metric
    handicapme/PFA secret sports betting club (lol) etc

I am going to call YOU ALL out now. I am the Capital One Classic card and you all are the PFA version of 'American Express Centurion Club' (lol gtfo). So shut the fuck up and start putting your money where your mouth is, and this is unfortunate bc I like them guys, but I have a feeling handicapme may be a DUPE for someone... Thats neither here nor' there

You all have this special cool secret algorithm wannabe 'AMEX Centurion Club', but you can't even man the fuck up and play this Capital One Classic fool out for a measly $100?????

Come on you super cool PFA 'secret sports betting algorithm club', play me. I know what's going on here. The fuckin hilarious part is you all think i'm clueless and I am sharper than 99% of this ENTIRE SITE!

Lets see how much time and money of cmoneys you all wasted now, beat me you PFA 'AMEX Centurion sports betting algo club' wannabes.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 367
Size:  28.3 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Drexel i met you for 10 minutes and always will appreciate the guidance (for the first time) to 'Bobbys room'.

Other than that, the fact you thought I was 2nd tier when asking to see what the PFA 'secret sports betting club' has to offer, drew a line in the sand between you and I. I don't kiss ass Brandon, and your time was a decade ago, you dont know anyone who I know and most people on this site DONT.

I am not a joke Brandon, and I dont beg, borrow or steal. I will play a fair game and I will prove with enough belief in your ability and true effort it can be done. That motivates me more than anything, its not the money, or the people, like so many its the pursuit of a belief that you can get somewhere with real ability and a belief in yourself. Not by asking for handouts, or to be a part of some 'cool club'. I don't do cool clubs, and you were probably right in turning me away because I am a rogue missile in reality. Dont think im some fool Brandon I have people that are talking to me that you have telling you they dont and you dont move me one bit, nor does cmoney.

My only interest in cmoney was he wanted to make some money, whether you all thought you were gonna make a fool of me LOL, welp thats you alls mistake.

When someone like me makes a deal its because I think it is mutually beneficial and not, ever that im getting some 'upper hand'. I believe in myself and realize I am working form behind, an honest staker is a blessing and I would hope that it didn't end over this mess. But I am No fool Drexel, or club boy, I really can show up and play.

Even tho you think im no one, I promise you I bring a lot to the table. I am not dead money and I will protect every penny people invest in me always!
    Last edited by garrett; 01-05-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Drexel i met you for 10 minutes and always will appreciate the guidance for the first time to where Bobbys room is. Other than that, the fact you thought I was 2nd tier when askign to see what the PFA 'secret sports betting club' has to offer, drew a line in the sand between you and I. I dont kiss ass Brandon, and your time was a decade ago, you dont know anyone who I know and most people on this site DONT.

I am not a joke Brandon, and I dont beg, borrow or steal. I will play a fair game and I will prove with enough belief in your ability and true effort it can be done. That motivates me more than anything, its not the money, or the people, like so many its the pursuit of a belief that you can get somewhere with reali ability and a belief in yourself. Not by asking for handouts, or to be a part of some 'cool club'. I dont do cool clubs, and you were probably right in turning me away because I am a rogue missile in reality.

Dont think im some fool Brandon I have people that are talking to me that you have telling you they dont and you dont move me one bit, nor does cmoney. My only interest in cmoney was he wanted to make some money, whether you all thought you were gonna make a fool of me LOL, welp thats you alls mistake.

Why on Earth would you want to be involved with that? Your scam alarm bells should have been ringing off the hook when they told you they were at that incredible winning percentage but wanted more help and more people involved. I really can't help anyone that didn't see it that way.

Druff told me they wouldn't ask for money and I believe he thinks that. I don't believe that to be the case though. If it's dead like SrslySirius said and I already thought it's because they can't figure out exactly how they are going to ask people for money after that UFC fail. If the right UFC fighter won that fight I'd see that forum going in a whole other direction.

Comments

garrett: yeah obv that was my read too, maybe their was a little 'goading' here bc I want some DFS action form this fools!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    I will play tonight, NBA, on DK, $100 buyin or above.
    -$25 per game

Thread Information