Thread: Making a Murderer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum
    Load Metric

Making a Murderer

Fucking unbelievable. This shit still going on in this day and age.

I flipped it on about 9 hrs ago and after first 3 episodes had to watch the last 7.

I won't post any spoilers but if you want to watch it avoid google or reading anything about it, much better that way.

Comments

superallah: thank you for the recommendation.

MumblesBadly: Ditto. Was gripping and disturbing.

Load Metric
    Honestly I wasnt in any rush to check this out but fuck it, I'll hollar.

Comments

JimmyG_415: 10 hours of I can't watch anymore, but I can't turn away either.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Thanks for the heads up, gonna check it out.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    LOL I was literally just going to make a thread about it tonight. You stole my thunder lol

Ill be weighing in soon when I get some time to sit down here.

This actually happened not terribly far from me

And yes, this is a MUST watch

I finally completed all 10 episodes last night...it took me alot longer than anticipated because I found myself at different points with my jaw on the floor and had to actually rewind it to see if I just saw that shit correctly.

Comments

JimmyG_415:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    LOL I was literally just going to make a thread about it tonight. You stole my thunder lol

I finally completed all 10 episodes last night...it took me alot longer than anticipated because I found myself at different points with my jaw on the floor and had to actually rewind it to see if I just saw that shit correctly.
    Every time you thought there couldn't POSSIBLY be anything more egregious, more disgusting, more unbelievable...there was. Over and over and over again.

Comments

JimmyG_415:

Load Metric
    "That police department is good" - DRK STAR

Comments

SysOp:

Kuntmissioner: rofl

JimmyG_415: "You stole my Thunder"

El Gallo: Lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Every time you thought there couldn't POSSIBLY be anything more egregious, more disgusting, more unbelievable...there was. Over and over and over again.
    Precisely

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Fucking unbelievable. This shit still going on in this day and age.

I flipped it on about 9 hrs ago and after first 3 episodes had to watch the last 7.

I won't post any spoilers but if you want to watch it avoid google or reading anything about it, much better that way.
    Wow, I am about 1/2 of the way done and so far I am blown away. I haven't read through this thread for spoiler alert reasons but WTF is wrong with the hill billy sheriffs and the kids attorney is a joke. The attorney reminds me of the William Macy character from Fargo, only more dumb. That kid is retarded and his attorney is only one step smarter. This series can't end well for anyone except the redneck cops who get a nice pension and move on. BTW I am pro police almost always but these jerks make my blood boil. Anonymous needs to focus on these jerk offs.

Load Metric
    After viewing all 10 episodes i am officially downgrading the justice system in America from "Second World" to "Third World".

The only shining light to come from all that was the fat pig prosecutor getting served up from his own lurid text messages.

I also believe that baldy cunt judge was in on the action too.

That said. If the Avery's didn't keep their breeding in-house. Then that retard kid doesn't blow the case up huge with his initial confession of what 'supposedly' went down that day... I badly wanted to jump into my TV when those two piglets were having their way with him. It was actually heartbreaking watching him admit to raping then slicing the girls throat before asking the two said piglets if they were nearly done because he had something he needed to finish in school lol

Finally, wp netflix.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    After viewing all 10 episodes i am officially downgrading the justice system in America from "Second World" to "Third World".

The only shining light to come from all that was the fat pig prosecutor getting served up from his own lurid text messages.

I also believe that baldy cunt judge was in on the action too.

That said. If the Avery's didn't keep their breeding in-house. Then that retard kid doesn't blow the case up huge with his initial confession of what 'supposedly' went down that day... I badly wanted to jump into my TV when those two piglets were having their way with him. It was actually heartbreaking watching him admit to raping then slicing the girls throat before asking the two said piglets if they were nearly done because he had something he needed to finish in school lol

Finally, wp netflix.

Masons or Sonatines pedo mates who keep him on the outside
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Deleted from net as it now carries no context due to Pooh having a mutilated pecker.
    Last edited by Lord of the Fraud; 01-04-2016 at 08:33 PM.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Check out Kratz law firm Yelp page. He was the prosecutor. http://gazettereview.com/2016/01/wha...-kratz-update/

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    I am intending to watch this over the next few days. I was watching the Daily Show tonight after they took a couple of weeks off. Trevor Noah said he enjoyed his first New Years in the US but he hadn't done much partying because he was binge Watching Making A Murderer and said it was such a great show.

Thread Information