Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pet insurance.

Load Metric
    I have pet insurance 30 a month, got it cuz my pup likes eating all kinds of shit when we go walking and surgery can run 3k. One evening took the pup to see a patient of mine who was sad after losing her dog. On way into house pup grabbed something from the bushes I tried to get it but she swallowed it. Patient gave her a frisbee during visit. On way home pup started heaving, I grabbed the frisbee and held it under her gags so she wouldn't ralph all over my car again. She proceeded to vomits 3 smelly turds, ugh the stench. Rolled down my window and threw the frisbee into the wind. Gross.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I have pet insurance 30 a month, got it cuz my pup likes eating all kinds of shit when we go walking and surgery can run 3k. One evening took the pup to see a patient of mine who was sad after losing her dog. On way into house pup grabbed something from the bushes I tried to get it but she swallowed it. Patient gave her a frisbee during visit. On way home pup started heaving, I grabbed the frisbee and held it under her gags so she wouldn't ralph all over my car again. She proceeded to vomits 3 smelly turds, ugh the stench. Rolled down my window and threw the frisbee into the wind. Gross.
    So what does this insurance actually cover? Have you ever used it and what is the deductible?

Load Metric
    Oh really? 30 bucks seems like it could be worth it.
    Similar thing just happened with my pup. Took him in because we was throwing up blood all night. Vet had xrays done and was pretty sure that he had something in his intestines. Turns out he didnt have anything in there AFTER cutting him open.
    (fucking surgeons love cutting things open. I wish I would of waited another day or 2 before letting them do that.)
    To make it even worse, the parvovirus is what is causing him to throw up and shit blood. Even after having his 3 shots when he was 8-10 weeks old. So its not looking good for the little guy.
    I went full druff on this one and contacted the manufacture about this and they actually might be helping with some of the cost of his hospital bills.

If I have any typos or something doesnt make sense in all that.... fuck off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    So what does this insurance actually cover? Have you ever used it and what is the deductible?
    Cover any non hereditary illness or accident. 240 deductible, pays 80 percent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEwubbsZ View Post
    Oh really? 30 bucks seems like it could be worth it.
    Similar thing just happened with my pup. Took him in because we was throwing up blood all night. Vet had xrays done and was pretty sure that he had something in his intestines. Turns out he didnt have anything in there AFTER cutting him open.
    (fucking surgeons love cutting things open. I wish I would of waited another day or 2 before letting them do that.)
    To make it even worse, the parvovirus is what is causing him to throw up and shit blood. Even after having his 3 shots when he was 8-10 weeks old. So its not looking good for the little guy.
    I went full druff on this one and contacted the manufacture about this and they actually might be helping with some of the cost of his hospital bills.

If I have any typos or something doesnt make sense in all that.... fuck off.
    I researched them all and healthy paws seemed best.

Thread Information