Thread: Affluenza kid caught in PV, Mexico....

Load Metric

Affluenza kid caught in PV, Mexico....

Load Metric
    He looks like he's 13

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jewdonk is nowhere near Puerto Vallarta. He's been sticking close to the American border -- Tijuana, Ensenada, Rosarito, etc.

More likely that mwh72 got the award.

Load Metric
    I wish I would have seen that little fuck.

Comments

JimmyG_415: No shit, I'd have ratted his ass out in 2 seconds.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    I never understood the focus on this kid. People jump probation all the time. How do you go from 5 years probation (with once a month check ins) to being on the FBIs most wanted list, simply for jumping probation?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I never understood the focus on this kid. People jump probation all the time. How do you go from 5 years probation (with once a month check ins) to being on the FBIs most wanted list, simply for jumping probation?

It is because he ONLY got probation in the 1st place.

He got the break of a lifetime, (or his parents paid for it) and he spit in their face.
    Any normal person who was 3x the blood alcohol limit and on Valium, and plowed at 70 mph into like 9 people, killing 4, would be in jail now.

He got only probation essentially for being a spoiled brat. Affluenza
    what a fucking joke.

I just saw on CNN, he had a going away party before him and his mom hit the road.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

He got the break of a lifetime, (or his parents paid for it) and he spit in their face.
    Any normal person who was 3x the blood alcohol limit and on Valium, and plowed at 70 mph into like 9 people, killing 4, would be in jail now.

what a fucking joke.

I just saw on CNN, he had a going away party before him and his mom hit the road.
    Thats not how it works in America though. The FBI doesnt get to knee jerk react to these things. The court found him guilty, and gave him probation. Him jumping probation shouldnt at that point be any more news than anyone else jumping probation. The FBI spent enormous resources in order to bring this guy back to serve out his supervised probation. Why isnt everyone treated like this? I agree the kid hit the one outter and got lucky, but you cant treat him differently after the fact because of it.

Comments

JimmyG_415: STFU
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    No wonder I have you on ignore.
    If you can't figure it out, not sure what to tell you.
    Its called having common sense,

what a fucking joke.

Thats not how it works in America though. The FBI doesnt get to knee jerk react to these things. The court found him guilty, and gave him probation. Him jumping probation shouldnt at that point be any more news than anyone else jumping probation. The FBI spent enormous resources in order to bring this guy back to serve out his supervised probation. Why isnt everyone treated like this? I agree the kid hit the one outter and got lucky, but you cant treat him differently after the fact because of it.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

what a fucking joke.

Load Metric
    capture photo

Name:  HT_Ethan_Couch_Mexico_151229_DC_12x5_1600.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  111.3 KB

Load Metric
    Since he was in Mexico illegally basically due to having been a fugitive prior to entering the country I wonder if he will face Mexican justice as well.. Two years in a Mexican prison sounds right for this little fuckwad who was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth and a money clip up his ass.

Comments

Indyrick: i like your train of thought

Thread Information