Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 some things will change for these players

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric

2016 some things will change for these players

new win records will take place in the new year
    1.druff will shater his best winning year in last 10 years.his best year was over 400k so hes got his work cut out for himself,but i see were his mind is back to poker by the things he says.he talks about sites and poker more than he ever has. i see alot of money comeing his way during the 50 days of the wsop. his cash game winnings will exceed over 175k alone he will have some major cashes during the events he enters in the wsop.he will do this by working harder and puting in more hours to get thier.why do i think this will happen?the odds tell me thiers nothing that can stop it.

2.drexal this man keeps his game well hidden.hes a cash game player.i cant say he will break his record because no one knows what that is. i just know he will go over 200k.he wull start makeing big scores sometime starting the middle of march.he will make alot of his money in the 50 days of the wsop in the cash games.he will be ready for a two week break when thats over. one things for sure they will know him before the end of 2016.i feel very strong on this pick

3.china he plays limit poker on the computer so breaking his record is not easy.but he will put in the time and that is the key.i would say he will crack 100k. not bad for a stay at home job.the games he needs are just not thier i think.

THESE ARE JUST 3 OF THEM WILL ADD ABOUT 3 MORE TMLK FOR SURE,

Comments

tyde: HOF

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Merry Christmas Del.

Load Metric
    Who would have guessed you'd highlight these 3 you sick obsessed freak. Let me shoot in the dark on the next 3. Tyde, Vegas, and yourself?

Comments

tyde: top 3 worst human beings on PFA...oh and Merry Christmas trailer trash.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Merry Christmas Del

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: del needs some christmas love

Load Metric
    vegas this man knows the city and the felt. After leaving the bar has more focuss for the game he loves. He made 150k a year giving the drunk tourists happy but will now make 250k a year making them sad. His very good ablitiees of recognizing the drunk and reading people will pay dividedends on the felt. He respects the game and the game respects him too. I see good things for vegas in 2016. And bad things for out of towners.

Comments

vegas1369: lol

Load Metric
    tyde will start fresh in 2016 with a new bankroll to be a poker star. He doesn't colude he just plays the game hard and right. 2016 will be a year of a new dog in tydes life. tyde needs man's best friend. tyde will name his dog Winston because it has the word win in it. He needs to hear loud barks if brown men are at his door or he falls asleep with pocket aa at the final table. tyde will win 200k this year. tyde just needs to stay positive and not mess with todd. tyde and todd need to be allize and put the arguments aside to profit for both. tyde will win in cash games at WSOP because he can travvel freely in the us. This will be year of tyde.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: positive rep
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 12-25-2015 at 03:31 PM.

Load Metric
    2016 CMONEY will invent the ultimate fuck doll with "virtual implants" in and on her.... a video will go viral when C$ hire's neverheeb to do a "unboxing" tutorial that gets out of hand, Heeb will have to be restrained as "the bitch wasn't being cooperative"
    C$ will make so much cash because of this he will reinstate the workers party with a fresh bank roll and host the largest ever free roll for loyal PFA fans.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    tyde will start fresh in 2016 with a new bankroll to be a poker star. He doesn't colude he just plays the game hard and right. 2016 will be a year of a new dog in tydes life. tyde needs man's best friend. tyde will name his dog Winston because it has the word win in it. He needs to hear loud barks if brown men are at his door or he falls asleep with pocket aa at the final table. tyde will win 200k this year. tyde just needs to stay positive and not mess with todd. tyde and todd need to be allize and put the arguments aside to profit for both. tyde will win in cash games at WSOP because he can travvel freely in the us. This will be year of tyde.

thanks for the kind words & encouragement BGC

I don't plan on playing online much until the beginning of 2016, but here are final numbers on Stars for 2015 (including projected rebuys)

Not spectacular, but I'm satisfied with the numbers.

Name:  2015.JPG
Views: 893
Size:  89.1 KB

Name:  33dd.JPG
Views: 955
Size:  127.2 KB

Hoping to get back to grinding some live cash games at Commerce and the Bike whenever possible this year as well.

Comments

Jayjami: Nice year Marty, don't blow the bankroll.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

I don't plan on playing online much until the beginning of 2016, but here are final numbers on Stars for 2015 (including projected rebuys)

Hoping to get back to grinding some live cash games at Commerce and the Bike whenever possible this year as well.
    So you won $31k in two tournaments and $31k overall. So you are exactly break even otherwise all year, including an additional $4k cash? So the question has to be, lucky for 2-3 days or big loser for 362 days? Which player are you?

Comments

tyde: where are your stats faggot ? someone post the vid of this clown fanning 10 dollar bills to pay a lost golf bet LOL hof
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

So you won $31k in two tournaments and $31k overall. So you are exactly break even otherwise all year, including an additional $4k cash? So the question has to be, lucky for 2-3 days or big loser for 362 days? Which player are you?
    Not sure what you're looking at... He profited $31k in 2015. Considering he's in Mexico and most likely not paying taxes that equates to about a $45k a year gig. Not bad at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Not sure what you're looking at... He profited $31k in 2015. Considering he's in Mexico and most likely not paying taxes that equates to about a $45k a year gig. Not bad at all.
    In fairness he's an unemployed rent a cop who owes you $500, so he's not the best person to take seriously when it comes to anything that involves money or anything other than arresting a shoplifter...

Comments

tyde: lol

Load Metric

I never said $31k plus mommy allowance wasn't plenty for one year in shithole Mexico. What I was more commenting on was his long term outlook. Is this rate sustainable or a flash in the pan. Tyde routinely brags about his poker acumen and pwning heads and such. But the facts he personally posted are that he's s huge loser, minus 3 days

Comments

tyde: green repping because you are clearly having a bad Christmas and need a hug

Load Metric

I never said $31k plus mommy allowance wasn't plenty for one year in shithole Mexico. What I was more commenting on was his long term outlook. Is this rate sustainable or a flash in the pan. Tyde routinely brags about his poker acumen and pwning heads and such. But the facts he personally posted are that he's s huge loser, minus 3 days
    Isn't that pretty much how tournament play works though?

Comments

tyde: his linear brain doesn't quite absorb the concept of MTT variance

Load Metric
    I hope my luck changes online. Live play it was one of the best years I've had. I think I made two (poker) withdrawals total online in 2015. I probably play one online session for every 10 live (and for half the buy in). It seems like every time I get it all in with top set the draw would get home and they would have it.

2016 is going to be a good year, the best one yet.

Load Metric

Not to those extremes, in my opinion. And grinding tournaments is pretty much understood to be negative ev for about 95% of folks

Comments

tyde: you are literally retarded

Jayjami: That makes him in the top 5% of players!

Banned
    Load Metric

Not to those extremes, in my opinion. And grinding tournaments is pretty much understood to be negative ev for about 95% of folks

do you really think I give a fuck if I brick 30 tourneys in a row ?

I've barely played at all since my scores....and as I said many times before....I am a recreational player...this is not my career.

750 tourneys played all year with an average 14 dollar buy in

over $150,000 career with a ton of wins

I don't play no limit deep field MTT's to 'cash'

play to win, or don't play at all

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Not a bad year TYDE?

Comments

tyde: not bad at all

Load Metric

I've barely played at all since my scores....and as I said many times before....I am a recreational player...this is not my career.

Hell its just mommies money anyways right?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1113
Size:  280.1 KB

And in rep you asked for my stats. Would a W2 suffice?

Load Metric

You should have stopped there brah... 750 tournaments, only 3 "wins" and of that 31k profit you only have a few hundred left to show for it. Tough brah. I guess the scammer had a point... Merry xmas!

Load Metric
    Tyde was being nice in this thread you miserable fucks.

Comments

handicapme: Merry xmas you lonely weird fuck

jsearles22: You owe me $50 n-word

Thread Information