Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Dr. Pockles

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I know that everyone thinks "warm, positive, supportive person" when they hear the name Jewdonk.

you couldn't handle 5 minutes on the air with me because you would be fucking ruined....you know it..I know it...everyone knows it

Marty, I dont think he is even slightly concerned about being "ruined". Todd tried to have you on the show before, and likely did so for entertainment reasons. You had potential. You chose to spend your time screaming and rambling, and telling him to shut the fuck up.

why dont you just call in and try to conduct yourself in a calm, civilized manner?

Comments

tyde: drink bleach ginger

4BET: Offset

Banned
    Load Metric
    I do remember when Tydepoker radio was running...you called my show and I was tactful and welcoming to you as a guest

I treated with you with respect and was cordial

when you were a call in guest

(remember you begging me to come on ?)

You fucking two faced slimebag motherfuck

I call your crap show (still waiting on proof of those 'thousands of podcast listeners") and you treat me like some pos

fuck you Todd you fucking LIAR

Comments

DRK Star: sad little man

4BET: Go to sleep, You busted lowlife

Banned
    Load Metric
    please God let me share some of these emails I get every day from people who are praying for you to get hit by a fucking bus

Comments

Sloppy Joe: 0.0% chance that anyone sends private emails to you complaining about Todd.

Load Metric
    I'm waiting for Druff to call this All-In from Tyde because my guess is Tyde is shoving light and Druff has a made hand but fears the board may have given Tyde too many outs for pot odds to call.

Comments

tyde: he doesn't have the nuts to take my call

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    I'm waiting for Druff to call this All-In from Tyde because my guess is Tyde is shoving light and Druff has a made hand but fears the board may have given Tyde too many outs for pot odds to call.

Todd can't handle it

he has to be IN CONTROL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR THIS SHIT SO BE FRIENDS FELLAS

Banned
    Load Metric
    you give me a situation where we have a mediary

GAME OVER

he would never do it though

Todd refused to debate Mark Seif heads up....he insisted on taping separate debate videos LOL

This was several years ago, but I will never forget laughing my ass off when he insisted to have this debate held over head to head videos

what a fucking VAGINA

Comments

thesidedish: Sounds like a job for me

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    you give me a situation where we have a mediary

GAME OVER

he would never do it though

Todd refused to debate Mark Seif heads up....he insisted on taping separate debate videos LOL

This was several years ago, but I will never forget laughing my ass off when he insisted to have this debate held over head to head videos

what a fucking VAGINA
    It's safe to say Seif would lose TuPock.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is just sad

Clinging to some useless emails that nobody gives a shit about, and repeatedly reminiscing about "that one time on a radio show i actually behaved"

Please tell us you have something more? Please tell us your epic story really isnt actually about emails and has-been/defunct radio shows?

Comments

4BET: Keep up the good fight, You packed tyde shit in pretty good so far

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    This is just sad

Clinging to some useless emails that nobody gives a shit about, and repeatedly reminiscing about "that one time on a radio show i actually behaved"

Please tell us you have something more? Please tell us your epic story really isnt actually about emails and has-been/defunct radio shows?

no dude

whats sad is you suck as a poster here...you sucked at NWP ....you sucked at DD....and you suck here on this pos site

PM everybody on this shithole when you have something worthy of reading you fucking mong

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL Gordman

I feel smarter when he rips on me

this clown is one of the dumbest motherfuckers ever to grace the pages of any 'poker' forum

can someone link me to ANY post he has made in the last 5 years that wasn't the ultimate cure for insomnia..

or didn't make you want to put a gun in your fucking mouth ?

TIA

Load Metric
    remember the FIRST RADIO SHOW ?

I do

you demanded that retarded 8 second delay

lol you rube. Todd doesn't have an 8 second delay, that's the delay it takes to get from Todd's computer to yours through a thing called the internet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I do

lol you rube. Todd doesn't have an 8 second delay, that's the delay it takes to get from Todd's computer to yours through a thing called the internet.
    There's also an 8 second delay between Tyde's mouth and his brain.
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    oh wow what did I miss here last night

lol Roll... Tyde!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I do

holy shit are you fucking retarded ?

I was talking about the first time I was on his 'radio show' back in 2003

you know...when you were still sucking mama's warm bosom and had never ever heard of Todd

mong

Load Metric
    I think I speak for everyone when I say shut it down gordo

Comments

ToasterOven: you do

Corrigan: shut it down gordo

Load Metric
    Todd likes to have that 'edge' over the MANY people in the poker world that are convinced he is a fucking dick
    Marty,
    Why are you spending your valuable time trolling Druff? Get back to your tight life of playing $1 online tournaments and drinking yourself to sleep every night.

Load Metric
    Shut it down, Gordo.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I am confused, why do so many people send you emails expressing their disdain for Todd W?

Do you run a Hate Club of sorts? It seems highly unusual to be receiving such Mail on a daily basis.

If you would like, you can send me the emails for my review. I will study and read them over and draw independent, unbiased opinions.

I am always more than willing to stand up to you over the phone. I think you are a soft guy.

Comments

ToasterOven: huge faggot
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric

Attention: Rainman

Lets do a quick comparison of our lives shall we ?

I was born in Sacramento...October 15th 1964 at Sutter Memorial Hospital...around 11:09 am.

You were hatched from some underground pod a decade later

___

I graduated high school immediately moving to Hawaii, and spent over a decade traveling the globe.

You spent the better part of your dysfunctional youth jerking off in 'online chat rooms'

____

I've worked with the Los Angeles Times, Morgan Stanley and Pacific Bell....resigned from very lucrative careers on my own terms to pursue poker, and life in general

You have 'worked' for nobody in your entire shitty life...and your so called 'computer science' expertise is a fucking fraud. You are the 'dirty little secret' that nobody in your family wants to talk about. You have to sit at the kiddie table during Hanukkah

_____

People like me...I am fun to hang out with. I get drunk and party. I shove my stack with 9/5 offsuit. I like to smoke weed and have a great time. I am the greatest poster in the universe.

You are a whiny Jew bitch. Virtually anyone who is anyone in the poker world despises your dork ass...you are self absorbed, and generally a foul person that people avoid.

PFA is a complete joke, and a living testament to your massive bloated ego

I remember OLD SCHOOL days....when you were just a fucking nerd who bullrushed Dustin and Micon. you are trash

______

Long story short.....you are boring slime...and I am awesome. Thanks for the great trip report about your upcoming trip to the south LOL. Make sure you get plenty of pics without you, your fat girlfriend that you still won't marry...or little Benny

get plenty of pics that don't include you......fucking goon.

I really feel sorry for any business owner....and I mean ANY business owner...that has to deal with you....If I ran a hot dog stand...or a gas station in Death Valley...I would tell you to fuck off and hit the road....you are a total nightmare for any business owner...fucking self righteous tool.

____

You are the one living in a 'sad little world' Todd. I swear to fucking God....Benny must be the most neglected child ever......think about all the time you sit hunched over at your computer (thanks for the 'I am a buying a new computer' thread btw) ...all that time you could be at the park or the beach etc...raising your son....you dedicate to this pathetic forum.

Your entire schtick is shitting on other people...(especially women) and basically the most self absorbed douche in the history of history.

karma is a bitch asshole....I guarantee you will get whats coming to you eventually....No that is not some silly veiled threat...it's the truth. One of these days when you least expect it..someone is going to bitch slap the fuck out of you.

you may now resume being a total fucking cocksucker, horrible human being, and running this miserable little sideshow like a big fish a very small pond

and quit pretending that you're such a 'fair' forum (failsite) owner...you're a perpetuator of total filth and terrible karma...you live to fuck people over...that's what you do

you are leaving quite the 'legacy'

no wonder Hitler wanted to kill all the fucking Jews

Comments

OSA: Greatest poster in the universe. Natural Causes should have killed you long ago

JimmyG_415: I like to smoke weed and have a great time. ....Marty does whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

Jayjami: Ok, the Hanukkah kiddie table reference was funny.

Thread Information