Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In case you haven't heard

Load Metric

In case you haven't heard

Democrats win control of the Virginia House of Delegates, flipping the GOP majority and giving them control of both chambers.

Comments

sonatine: fax

Load Metric
    More election fraud
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    haha nah they are blaming it on messaging this time

not the actual message but messaging

Load Metric
    I SEE THE VAGRANT LURKING

CHOKE ON IT YOU you skinny fat faggot

Banned
    Load Metric
    until you saw the headline on CNN yesterday, you didn’t even know there was an election in Virginia, so shut the fuck up and stop trying to pass yourself off as some pseudo intellectual political pundit

you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about and it’s embarrassing to read your posts because you are way beyond ignorant and clueless

oh yea, and you’re a huge faggot

Comments

big dick: low life vagrant

Tellafriend: he's a cuck at home

Load Metric
    keep losing loser

Will Donald Trump Be Found Guilty Of One Or More Felonies In New York?
    3/1/24
    9:00 PM
    Business Records New York State Trial
    Yes-175
    No+135
    Applies to the first New York court case of 2023 for charges relating to campaign finance/business records; verdict must be guilty of one felony or more; applies whether trial is cancelled or not.

Will Donald Trump Be Found Guilty Of One Or More Of The 2020 Election Result Federal Charges?
    3/1/24
    Election Result Federal Trial
    Yes-300
    No+220
    Applies to the 2023 federal charges relating to 2020 election result actions; verdict must be guilty of one charge or more; applies whether trial is cancelled or not.

Will Donald Trump Be Found Guilty Of One Or More Of The 2020 Presidential Election Georgia Result Charges?
    3/1/24
    Georgia Result State Trial
    Yes-325
    No+225
    Applies to the 2023 state charges relating to 2020 Georgia state election result actions; verdict must be guilty of one charge or more; applies whether trial is cancelled or not.

Will Donald Trump Be Found Guilty Of One Or More Of The Classified Documents Federal Charges?
    3/1/24
    Classified Documents Federal Trial
    Yes-350
    No+245

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    until you saw the headline on CNN yesterday, you didn’t even know there was an election in Virginia, so shut the fuck up and stop trying to pass yourself off as some pseudo intellectual political pundit

you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about and it’s embarrassing to read your posts because you are way beyond ignorant and clueless

oh yea, and you’re a huge faggot

Yep, he is a guy that takes instructions from his father. A MASSIVE PUSSY. You can't even make this stuff up. Oh, he is also a Hamas supporter. And he makes his wife work while he stays home and gambles. Oh, and the last point that is actually decent, he keeps his waddling wife in order. MY bad on that one. Keep that fat ass bitch in the bedroom camming,

Load Metric
    mb tyde can post some pics of sick children again

59 year old man and you're on the internet posting pics mocking sick children

LOW LIFE

poor bottomset cant walk down the steps without falling and breaking his tail bone

try some exercise once ina while you panzy

Banned
    Load Metric
    Lets try to stay on point here shall we ?

You could give a shit about abortion rights or gun control or any other issue for that matter because you are a liberal loser and just fall in line with anything associated with being anti Republican never Trump

It would be different if you were informed (about anything) but all you do is copy and paste worthless MSM bullshit that you lap up without even understanding what you’re posting

you fall directly in the target demographic for most idiot dems…

ill-informed, ignorant and low IQ

get your GED and don’t comment on politics until you grow a fucking brain and can figure out how to think for yourself

Load Metric
    he's also a fucking pussy. sends me pms as if i give a fuck what he thinks, but he's sent so much shit i couldn't even respond asking if he was willing to book the action i wanted and if not, to STFU and stay out of my messages.

same thing for being a creep and posting on whatever the homepage board is for me. you will notice i've left your last round of them up from pre 2020 where you run that dick sucker of yours into the ground and end up paying me $3000 of your wife's hard earned money in front of the cam. LOL, keep simping bitch.

Load Metric
    imagine being on a large ship filled with men for weeks and being the one who has to cook for all the men

how emasculating

i have forgotten more about life than you have ever known you miserable little fascist loser

ask yourself this- is it normal for a 59 year old man to post pics of sick kids

clean sweep last night dickhead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    he's also a fucking pussy. sends me pms as if i give a fuck what he thinks, but he's sent so much shit i couldn't even respond asking if he was willing to book the action i wanted and if not, to STFU and stay out of my messages.

same thing for being a creep and posting on whatever the homepage board is for me. you will notice i've left your last round of them up from pre 2020 where you run that dick sucker of yours into the ground and end up paying me $3000 of your wife's hard earned money in front of the cam. LOL, keep simping bitch.

what are you looking for? Go into detail

what do you want to bet and what odds you are seeking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Lets try to stay on point here shall we ?

You could give a shit about abortion rights or gun control or any other issue for that matter because you are a liberal loser and just fall in line with anything associated with being anti Republican never Trump

It would be different if you were informed (about anything) but all you do is copy and paste worthless MSM bullshit that you lap up without even understanding what you’re posting

you fall directly in the target demographic for most idiot dems…

ill-informed, ignorant and low IQ

get your GED and don’t comment on politics until you grow a fucking brain and can figure out how to think for yourself
    Guy sent me like 2 PMs, total colossal loser when he sided with Hamas, but to your point Tyde he merely cuts and pastes articles he does not even read. He is a stay at home Dad which is funny he pushes his wife out the door every day. No doubt she weighs 2 bills, farting all over the place.

Comments

tyde: I can’t even imagine what beast his wife must be

Banned
    Load Metric

he’s been lighting up my PM’s

sent me 2 just now lol what a tilted fucking fag

Comments

big dick: bottom 5% of life

Tellafriend: and he doesn't even realize how pathetic it is; shit like that never crossed my mind. he mentally challenged. no wonder his dad tells him what to do still.

Load Metric
    tilted? why would i be tilted?

my side is cleaning up

im anything but tilted you pathetic excuse for a man

go cook like the bitch that you are

Banned
    Load Metric
    Yea obviously not tilted at all

blasting PM’s out to whoever happens to realize you’re a fucking mong

maybe start a new thread about something you understand…

like maybe monster trucks or your favorite cartoons

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

you posted them dumbass. are you willing to accept action on what you posted?

Load Metric

YES

Load Metric
    we can bet on who controls the house too

like you mentioned a few weeks back

Load Metric

YES

great, before i identify them, are you willing to accept action on all of them at the rates given and bets of up to $5,000 for each one

Thread Information