Thread: Company Holiday Parties

Diamond
    Load Metric

Company Holiday Parties

I just came back from mine and I am so fucked up I definitely said some shit that I shouldnt have including my director. Oh well.

It took me 15 minutes to wrote this.

Youre welcome,
    l

Comments

gut: GOAT post here

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I just came back from mine and I am so fucked up I definitely said some shit that I shouldnt have including my director. Oh well.

Youre welcome,
    l
    Did you come out of the closet?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Youre welcome,
    l
    Rofl. No. There are people that know that I am bi already. Luckily for me he was trashed as fuck as well and I am hoping he might forget.

I am gonna be issuing a small apology for potentially being obnoxious Monday morning to my immediate sales team and hopefully this message will get to them as well.

Load Metric
    fucking neophyte.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Rofl. No. There are people that know that I am bi already. Luckily for me he was trashed as fuck as well and I am hoping he might forget.

I am gonna be issuing a small apology for potentially being obnoxious Monday morning to my immediate sales team and hopefully this message will get to them as well.
    Unless you got into a verbal confrontation with somebody there I would more than likely not issue an apology. Need more details to determine appropriate course of action.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Need full details to provide correct advice.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post

Unless you got into a verbal confrontation with somebody there I would more than likely not issue an apology. Need more details to determine appropriate course of action.
    Maybe I am over reacting. But from what I understand there were some people that did a lot worse...ala doing coke of the trophy that another girl got for best smile..lol

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post

Maybe I am over reacting. But from what I understand there were some people that did a lot worse...ala doing coke of the trophy that another girl got for best smile..lol
    Why don't you just entertain us by telling us what you actually did, then we will help you decide if it is an overreaction?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I was just being obnoxious, nothing specific. I was super wasted and had a conversation with my former manager whom we have a mutual respect and admiration for about having him jokingly regret moving me to another team when I put up big numbers in January and how I think its silly that I was overlooked for an award because I spent time on the phones instead of attending useless training even though I was top 10% in company that month. I was the front runner for this award and I he said the higher ups did not want me to win. I also told him that I am talking to you in specific because I know that when the current director leaves he is the next one in line.

He is a very manipulative guy so I don't know if he is telling me this just so I attend them or if he even voted for me in the first place. According to my current manager who is the newest in the company everyone votes secretly and sends it to the office manager and I think she gets it approved by the director. So I don't know to either believe my current manager who isn't manipulative but might not have all the info on this situation or my former one who is manipulative but has been at the company the longest and knows the most. The director whom is basically a puppet and has not only disrespected me in the past(not responding to my request for a raise) has not had my back when a rep has stolen my deal knows I am not a fan of his and he might have reversed the pic on that basis alone.

Load Metric
    You are never as bad as you think you were. Now, you will wake up at 4am and try to reconstruct events, but it will do no good.

Stay away from ANY apologetic email Saturday. Just act like it did not happen. If anyone brings up your obnoxiousness just casually brush it off and say you had a death in the family the same week, that usually works.

Unless you punched someone or were downright belligerent to the boss, you are fine. Remember you are gay, you can always throw that card out there and say the stress of being homo caused you to drink too much and get out of hand.

You are fine.

Comments

Sidewinder: Truther

splitthis:

Load Metric
    lol you cried because you didn't get an award.

Comments

OSA: i want it for my resume dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I was just being obnoxious, nothing specific. I was super wasted and had a conversation with my former manager whom we have a mutual respect and admiration for about having him jokingly regret moving me to another team when I put up big numbers in January and how I think its silly that I was overlooked for an award because I spent time on the phones instead of attending useless training even though I was top 10% in company that month. I was the front runner for this award and I he said the higher ups did not want me to win. I also told him that I am talking to you in specific because I know that when the current director leaves he is the next one in line.

He is a very manipulative guy so I don't know if he is telling me this just so I attend them or if he even voted for me in the first place. According to my current manager who is the newest in the company everyone votes secretly and sends it to the office manager and I think she gets it approved by the director. So I don't know to either believe my current manager who isn't manipulative but might not have all the info on this situation or my former one who is manipulative but has been at the company the longest and knows the most. The director whom is basically a puppet and has not only disrespected me in the past(not responding to my request for a raise) has not had my back when a rep has stolen my deal knows I am not a fan of his and he might have reversed the pic on that basis alone.
    LOL - no one's getting fired.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

LOL - no one's getting fired.

Obv not, people wont say anything but it'll be in their heads about what happened. I rather be proactive than reactive most of the time.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Remember you are gay, you can always throw that card out there and say the stress of being homo caused you to drink too much and get out of hand.
    Explains your alcoholism and terrible posting to a T.

Comments

OSA: what a right hook. ty

big dick: you suck
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    After several drinks speak your mind at an Xmas event put on by your employer. Hilarity ensues.

The idea that OSA believes he's good on the phone.....priceless

Load Metric
    Sounds like you have some pent up hostility at the work place. At least you didn't go Isis on them and wipe them out.

Work apologies can be tricky. If something like "hey, I was just blowing off some steam" would come close to fitting then go for it.

If you have enemies or rivals at work, a fullblown apology can be used against you. If your office is anything like most offices then a lot of back biting goes on. It will be considered a sign of weakness even if it is the right thing to do.

It is better to let people think you are an ass hole rather than a pussy where you work.

GL, don't make this situation worse than it already is. Chances are, its forgotten come Monday.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    are you in collections?that job if your good you make big money. if you need help iam trying to get tyde a job,he would be good at getting you new business, hireing tyde would get you to number one in no time. he has stop drinking and will put in alot of hours.iam just glad you got a job and work hard to be number one. some just want a pay check and dont care about the company they work for. you sound like you do care you get my vote

Comments

OSA: not collections. in sales

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Can limitles get banned already. Jesus monkey fucking christ. 3-7-77 this fucking hoser. Put him in Estevan down bi the river. Remember when he was underated, smart, and clever. Now he's basically Muck Ficon without Patrick Ewing fucking the brakes off his mom's pussy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    are you in collections?that job if your good you make big money. if you need help iam trying to get tyde a job,he would be good at getting you new business, hireing tyde would get you to number one in no time. he has stop drinking and will put in alot of hours.iam just glad you got a job and work hard to be number one. some just want a pay check and dont care about the company they work for. you sound like you do care you get my vote
    If for real, this would be great news.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    You are never as bad as you think you were. Now, you will wake up at 4am and try to reconstruct events, but it will do no good.

Stay away from ANY apologetic email Saturday. Just act like it did not happen. If anyone brings up your obnoxiousness just casually brush it off and say you had a death in the family the same week, that usually works.

Unless you punched someone or were downright belligerent to the boss, you are fine. Remember you are gay, you can always throw that card out there and say the stress of being homo caused you to drink too much and get out of hand.

You are fine.
    This guy is amazing, post more.

Thread Information