Thread: Sheboon is this true?

Load Metric

Sheboon is this true?

It's like he read your diary.

Comments

ToasterOven: hof
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    DISCLOSURE:

The guy in the video said he had the same type of steel in the fire.

He didn't say that he works for Slinky LTD.

How much to to buy this guy off?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Get back to work Santatine.

Load Metric
    Name:  th (5).jpg
Views: 311
Size:  9.9 KB

#besttimeofyear
    #letstrollsheboon
    #toasterovenholla
    #lapsonlaps
    #myhandslippedlittleboy
    #ISWEAR

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Get back to work Santatine.
    Post some picks so I can fade
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    OMG. I watched this on WorldStar now. I'm not even sure which side OP is trolling with this honestly. I honestly wouldn't doubt if this video was put out by the (Elite funded) truth movement. Funniest video ever. It has one thing in common with the 9/11 fable though. They are both full of holes.

I still refuse to believe that Santatine believes this was orchestrated and executed by box cutting cave dwellers. He sure thinks he's cute that he gets to know the world's secrets and I don't though. That's for sure.

Maybe this nigga read my diary from like 04 or 05 or some shit. I knew 9/11 was basically someones coup de grace far before they made me full blown cray. As soon as I read the entire 9/11 Commision Report searching clues on why the 47 story Building 7 fell into itself and there was nary a mention of the building ever existing I knew something was up.

But yeah the minutia of 9/11 events is not what I think about these days or any time recently.

Now to your sleigh Santa.

"Sheboon with your nose so bright, won't you guide and SLAY tonight."

"Sure, after we rid ourselves of this dead weight."

Comments

jsearles22: Is broke rep

Muck Ficon: You have some serious mental issues.

NaturalBornHustler: You might be the dumbest n-word on earth
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 12-17-2015 at 01:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Popular Mechanics said Tye’s demonstration was entertaining, but slightly flawed.

“He openly admits that the forge he was using heated the steel beam several hundred degrees above the temperature at which jet fuel burns,” the magazine observed. “That, and he doesn’t say how long the beam has been in the forge, or offer any evidence of the forge’s actual temperature. His little experiment here is more party trick than perfect simulation.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/326180-blacks...el-conspiracy/
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Popular Mechanics said Tye’s demonstration was entertaining, but slightly flawed.

“He openly admits that the forge he was using heated the steel beam several hundred degrees above the temperature at which jet fuel burns,” the magazine observed. “That, and he doesn’t say how long the beam has been in the forge, or offer any evidence of the forge’s actual temperature. His little experiment here is more party trick than perfect simulation.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/326180-blacks...el-conspiracy/

What a weird thing to fixate on.

His point was that steel does not need to be at the melting point to be structurally unsound. And he made that point brilliantly.

The fuck do people want, build another set of towers then fly jets into them under controlled circumstances?

Comments

bukowski72: Still green for you but why does he need to heat the steel 300 degrees hotter than was proposed. Also PopularM was the mag that spent a whole issue saying 911 truthers were idiots and they have been criticized ever since.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

What a weird thing to fixate on.

His point was that steel does not need to be at the melting point to be structurally unsound. And he made that point brilliantly.

The fuck do people want, build another set of towers then fly jets into them under controlled circumstances?

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Sonatine really is trolling hard. Wants me to take the bait so bad. When he goes obtuse it is always deliberate. He's giving me the best of it here on purpose. I refuse to oblige.

Load Metric
    My dad always taught me not to use the word ugly unless a chick had like 3 eyes or a nose where her chin should be. He'd encourage me to use the word holmly instead.

Guarantee he'd call Toaster Oven an UGLY fucking bitch.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Sonatine really is trolling hard. Wants me to take the bait so bad. When he goes obtuse it is always deliberate. He's giving me the best of it here on purpose. I refuse to oblige.
    One of the main 911 nuts called out the firm which was headed by one of my best friend's dad. The idea that he would be in on such a huge conspiracy is beyond ridiculous. He also helped build the world's largest pool and helps move lighthouses. He only takes jobs that he feels like doing.

When my sister and my brother in law bought a house they were concerned about foundation problems. They asked if he would take a look. This world renowned engineer spent about a half hour crawling under their future house. He did ask for compensation -- a pint of chocolate milk. So when I see conspiracy nuts mention his firm it makes me get very cautious.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Poz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    One of the main 911 nuts called out the firm which was headed by one of my best friend's dad. The idea that he would be in on such a huge conspiracy is beyond ridiculous. He also helped build the world's largest pool and helps move lighthouses. He only takes jobs that he feels like doing.

When my sister and my brother in law bought a house they were concerned about foundation problems. They asked if he would take a look. This world renowned engineer spent about a half hour crawling under their future house. He did ask for compensation -- a pint of chocolate milk. So when I see conspiracy nuts mention his firm it makes me get very cautious.
    I could go with the obligatory "You can't handle the truth." But naw.

Load Metric
    Seriously though chocolate milk? Jesus fucking Christ. I guess you can take the man out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the man.

Thread Information