Thread: ACR

Load Metric

ACR

how long do withdrawals take? is there mtt action? Is it as soft as bovada? Does having a hud make up for the softness of bovada? Are all skins on wpn treated the same (i.e. withdrawal time, service time, etc.), whats the quickest withdrawal method and what is the max. per week?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Banned
    Load Metric
    $25K max per week via BTC, processed within 12 hours and usually much sooner

Amazingly they don't even cheat you on conversion rate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post

Wow! ty

Load Metric

just on acr or all the skins?

Load Metric

Do you play on bovada? Why do you play here exclusively? Do you have any responses to my other questions? A lot questions sorry. lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Skins have in common:

- same support
    - same promotions
    - same deposit bonuses/reloads
    - same cashier
    - same tournaments
    - same cash games (excluding True Poker, see below)

Differences:

- color scheme
    - url
    - True Poker does NOT offer cash games or HUSNG > $200 buyins (all other games offered/the same)

I have a link for 27% rakeback at ACR. Not sure if the skins offer rakeback.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Are there any limit holdem games of $10/$20 or higher going on ACR these days? I'm assuming not.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Are there any limit holdem games of $10/$20 or higher going on ACR these days? I'm assuming not.
    If there was , would you play there?

Load Metric
    The only reason why I ask, is: bovada taking longer and longer on withdrawals. I think they are on there way out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No, I just looked and there is 1 guy sitting at the 10/20 table. 1 other guy sitting at both 15/30 and 30/60.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    The only reason why I ask, is: bovada taking longer and longer on withdrawals. I think they are on there way out.
    They are not on there way out they are just a bit slower but nothing like Merge. I got my last check within 10 business days.

ACR (and the main skins BCP/True) are by far the quickest. The bitcoin option is very nice and when you move the money to your block chain then to Circle you will usually gain money it's just buying bitcoin on circle to send out you will lose cause the rate is a lot of times $7 to $12 more per coin.

No they don't have any limit games on ACR that I see maybe on Sundays but I doubt even then.

Depending on what you want to play Bovada is way softer for most game formats especially cash.

From time to time you can get some really good sports lines on ACR too. The book in general sucks since it's not for in game type of stuff but for just overall betting sometimes it don't adjust as quick as others.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How long are they taking? I quit playing over the summer (and returned in October, but haven't withdrawn yet), but the cashouts were blazing fast for me during the first half of the year.

Load Metric
    How long are they taking? I quit playing over the summer (and returned in October, but haven't withdrawn yet), but the cashouts were blazing fast for me during the first half of the year.
    I got $1000 sent to my bank account in under 48 hours last week. Maybe higher amounts are slower?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I always got checks in 3-5 days and vff in the same time frame.

My last withdrawal for check took 20 days from time I requested it. Vff took a bit longer. I requested both a month ago. Maybe it's a processor issue.

Thread Information