Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant for sale

Load Metric
    Your food is garbage you serf slob.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    TheSparten, you seem like a nice guy but how did you go from dishwasher, to cook, to outright owner in such a short time? Those are huge promotions.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    If subway is selling a chicken parm sandwich for 7.49$ no fucken questions asked and extra fake sauce is 50¢

And I'm selling fried to order thick cut chicken parm on a real hero with real parm and real sauce for 10.50¢..mine us actually cheaper and more filling..

If anyone has something to say, just go to subway or a fucken Muslim stand for 6 bucks.. u will get dark meat chicken cooked with corn oil with watered down white sauce..

Il treat a customer who.gets it like a king!! And if somebody bothers me or my waiters over nonsense.. il just throw them out.. good luck finding good food like mine..

Mine is ACTUALLY CHEAPER if u think.about what u get for the price..

U either get it or u don't..

I also charge 35¢ for every outgoing plate so if u want your broccoli and EVERYTHING packed separately. That will be another $1.40..

Just because u buy the most expensive (to make) for only 10$ doesn't mean I owe u any thing...

People really are ridiculous.... u couldn't make that sandwich for 10 bucks if u went to.the supermarket and did it yourself.. so if a customer wants me to suck there dick for actually giving them the best 10$ sandwich u will ever get...FUCK YOU AND GET OUT.

You seem like a savvy, level-headed businessman

Load Metric
    And if somebody bothers me or my waiters over nonsense.. il just throw them out..

I also charge 35¢ for every outgoing plate so if u want your broccoli and EVERYTHING packed separately. That will be another $1.40..

Just because u buy the most expensive (to make) for only 10$ doesn't mean I owe u any thing...

People really are ridiculous.... u couldn't make that sandwich for 10 bucks if u went to.the supermarket and did it yourself.. so if a customer wants me to suck there dick for actually giving them the best 10$ sandwich u will ever get...FUCK YOU AND GET OUT.
    spoken like another famous chef

(long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    good luck finding good food like mine..
    Good luck indeed. Hard to find the good food when it's location is a big secret.

Name:  IMG_20151214_001507.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  269.8 KB

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Great pic. The cameraman must have been amazing rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    TheSparten, you seem like a nice guy but how did you go from dishwasher, to cook, to outright owner in such a short time? Those are huge promotions.
    My father was a dishwasher and brought me in as a kid on the weekends to be busboy..

Many of my friends father's had restaurants growing up. I actually went to an expensive private Greek school.. the Greeks in those times were owners and waiters and dishwashers. It was all around me..

Growing up, i worked as a waiter in several places when I was in between jobs..

When I met " the brothers" many years later. It was just luck and a right fit..

They were successful for many years and we're very burnt out. I came in to eat and so the place was unorganized and the brothers just weren't being commanding enough..

When I had worked in restaurants from the late 70,s as a 12 y.o. the place was jammed packed and I actually worked 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. I learned from the original Greeks who were tough and fast..

I learned how to cook from an older Greek who worked on cargo ships as a cook before he came to America.He came from a farming community in Greece.. one tough s.o.b. With handle bar mustache and all. I also grew up with grandma always cooking in the house.

So I'm old school and semi educated and have one foot in the old Greek world one in the American world..

From day one at the current restaurant, I ran into the kitchen to expedite the food as well as maintain my tables as a waiter and run around seating customers in the appropriate tables to maximize space and bused everyone's tables till the place calmed down.. I was a mad man. Just like the old time Greeks used to work.. but I was able to control the customers without them getting mad.

I had the run.of the place and the brothers were always complimenting me and thanking me. Always something extra in the envelope..

I got close to them and helped them in a lot of area's of there cash rich unorganized lives..

I was invited to there family get togethers. When there grand children were baptized, etc etc..

Usually Greeks with money are very scared to show there wealth but they weren't with me and treated me well. even there wives would thank me for taking a load off there backs and force me to send THEM home, BUT I NEVER FORGOTTEN THAT MY VALUE TO THEM IS AS AN EMPLOYEE. a lot of people in that situation start acting lazy or take it for granted.

I also do have a unique sense of humor which they liked.. we would joke around in the restaurant like Greeks did back in the day. We got "close".

I didn't try to show my management skills by firing people or yelling but smiling and joking and actually helping them when they fell behind or came in a little late, as well as encouraging the less experienced who were worrying about losing there job etc etc.. I was also absolutely a tough boss to those that deserved it. I would even yell at the brothers in Greek when they screwed up(half jokingly)

They liked that I didn't kiss there ass couse they had money. They really respected my father and uncle who were working class and very proud. They also respected that I could read and write Greek and that my dishwasher father sent me to a Greek school they were familiar with.

They sat me down and told me they were semi retiring and gave me 10percent, STRAIT UP... kissed me on.both cheeks and said the store is yours. Don't fuck it up..

The reason why I don't reveal the store is because I have revealed a side of me on this site that I'm sure would not be wise to do so. Even though I argue politics with my customers and cal them communists..progressive,s can be real nasty and vindictive...

Comments

sonatine: deflecting and redirecting

Brittney Griner's Clit: interesting.

MumblesBadly: Good story. And also to help counter the sour idiot's red rep.
    Last edited by thesparten; 12-19-2015 at 12:25 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    If subway is selling a chicken parm sandwich for 7.49$ no fucken questions asked and extra fake sauce is 50¢

And I'm selling fried to order thick cut chicken parm on a real hero with real parm and real sauce for 10.50¢..mine us actually cheaper and more filling..

If anyone has something to say, just go to subway or a fucken Muslim stand for 6 bucks.. u will get dark meat chicken cooked with corn oil with watered down white sauce..

Il treat a customer who.gets it like a king!! And if somebody bothers me or my waiters over nonsense.. il just throw them out.. good luck finding good food like mine..

Mine is ACTUALLY CHEAPER if u think.about what u get for the price..

U either get it or u don't..

You seem like a savvy, level-headed businessman

And then business owners are surprised when they get a 2 star rating on sites like Yelp when you treat the customers like shit. If you are going to take the side of your employees all the time you are going to set yourself up for fail

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The reason why I don't reveal the store is because I have revealed a side of me on this site that I'm sure would not be wise to do so. Even though I argue politics with my customers and cal them communists..progressive,s can be real nasty and vindictive...
    DO NOT GET TALKED INTO REVEALING THE "STORE". I can almost guarantee that if you do, then you and the business will be messed with in some way.

Load Metric
    10.50 for a chicken parm gtfo with that bs

Load Metric
    What's your store's policy on free refills of soda? Assume it's not free --- are they free at any casual dining style CHAIN restaurants in Manhattan?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post
    DO NOT GET TALKED INTO REVEALING THE "STORE". I can almost guarantee that if you do, then you and the business will be messed with in some way.
    lol he already posted the phone number to the place a while back. Something about wanting people here to harass his boss.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post
    lol he already posted the phone number to the place a while back. Something about wanting people here to harass his boss.
    Does your signature make you feel like a big strong man? From my perspective you are a tiny faggot and the only part of you that is big is that ass gape.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Does your signature make you feel like a big strong man? From my perspective you are a tiny faggot and the only part of you that is big is that ass gape.
    To srsly, that wasn't the number to my store...

10.50$ for a sandwich is not expensive. 45k rent!!!
    Blimpie charges 7.49$ for a 5$ foot long in n.y.c. lol.

Absolutely NO FREE REFILLS.. ITS A 12oz glass and I want to see ice..

A CUP of ice is 75cents and a cups of hot water so the Jews an bring there tea bag is 1.25$

Comments

OSA: you are whats wrong with the rest industry...

Pooh: offset
    Last edited by thesparten; 12-20-2015 at 11:58 AM.

Load Metric
    lol at going out to eat and bringing your own tea bag, besides getting to drink free wine from vendors the only joy in owning a restaurant would be getting to throw out horrible customers joe shapiro one of the goats and super tough lawyer at disney used to goto chinois and they would give him the table by the door so he could smoke even though it was banned and some pussy complained and they threw them out of the restaurant

obv joe was classy enough to be like no no its fine ill put it out but still thats got to be one of the perks is tossing fags from your joint

Comments

thesparten: A big, really big +1

Load Metric
    also lol at the midwest idiots who think 10.50 is alot for a chicken parm

Comments

LegalizeMeth: im from mass, didnt realize this was NYC. Still going to blimpie for 7.50

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When we get tourist,s from middle America, they generally share plates (2.50$ sharing charge) and want tons of water and lemons..

Commercial rAtes on n.y.c water is 1k a month never mind the 20$ for a case of lemons and labor to cut them.

Steak and fish come with a half a lemon tea comes with a lemon wedge..

A lemonade costs 3.25$.. if u want to make lemonade at your table and break my balls for more lemon, water and sugar. Then a side of lemons is 2.50$

If u don't understand that!! Then u! Are the cheapskate and u! Are trying to get over and u!! Are the one being unreasonable..

Comments

OSA: nobody does what you are saying you delusional fuck

Pooh: offset

Load Metric
    do you have a fucking sign that attracts the worst and cheapest customers raise your prices or change the name to keep these tards away i eat out like 5 days a week and my gf is a director in the f and b industry i never see shit like that so are you lying or do you just exist in the nexus of worst customers ever

Comments

OSA: 100% lying

Load Metric
    like cmon bro no one is making their own lemonade ate the table

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    do you have a fucking sign that attracts the worst and cheapest customers raise your prices or change the name to keep these tards away i eat out like 5 days a week and my gf is a director in the f and b industry i never see shit like that so are you lying or do you just exist in the nexus of worst customers ever
    I thought we were on the same page!!!

Dude, they want to squeeze 5 lemons every time they get there water refilled.. it's generally people from middle America..

And yes the very wealthy upper east side Jews will being there own tea bag!!!!!

Ask one step or druff if they don't know what I'm talking about...

Comments

lol wow: people in jersey have more class than that if thats happened more than 6 times a year id be amazed just get out of nyc if thats really the case

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    like cmon bro no one is making their own lemonade ate the table
    Life gave spartentard a lot of lemons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information