Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Restaurant for sale

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    This pound for pound is still my favorite thread in the history of the forums. Miss this guy, thesparten, I assume he expired. Damn shame.
    Definitely top 10 during the PFA era. Larry Laffer would be another. I list needs to be constructed.

The only forum member I ever spoke with on the phone & multiple times at that. You can do your Black Widow roller coasters I chose sparten.

Load Metric
    This pound for pound is still my favorite thread in the history of the forums. Miss this guy, thesparten, I assume he expired. Damn shame.
    Yes, huge fan. A dyslexic, racist crackhead basically checks every PFA box.

He basically just begged claiming emergency and vanished if I recall.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Yes, huge fan. A dyslexic, racist crackhead basically checks every PFA box.

He basically just begged claiming emergency and vanished if I recall.
    Yeah, the coolest end ever to a PFA member. He sends one or two messages claiming he's at an underground Russian run poker game in NY and they won't let him leave because he owes money. He begs for anyone here to send $ and gives multiple deposit methods.

No one really responds and he's never been heard from since.

Hope he's ok working as a waiter or something.

Load Metric
    lol sal has a family and hes calling this guy on the phone bruhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother thank you for brining this thread to my teams attention. As soon as my Filipino Assistant saw this thread she emailed me with "Priority"

I only have read a few pages, but it's fantastic. This Sparten is a real hero.

I always thought my life and journey would end up like his, maybe it still will.

Any other content from this guy? If so I would very much appreciate if you could link here for my teams review.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brother thank you for brining this thread to my teams attention. As soon as my Filipino Assistant saw this thread she emailed me with "Priority"

I only have read a few pages, but it's fantastic. This Sparten is a real hero.

I always thought my life and journey would end up like his, maybe it still will.

Any other content from this guy? If so I would very much appreciate if you could link here for my teams review.

This is how the last thread he ever posted on this site started. Simply chilling. I think Druff actually considered sending him the $110.

RIP thesparten or at least that midranger Bulova. Your tales were sometimes outlandish but always regaling.

Someone should email him at that email below to see if he's still being held against his will in the "rusion" joint:

Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    In fucken rusion underground joint.

Bitch took my wallet.. the say I owe $400..

Gave them Bulova watch NEED SOMEONE TO SEND $110 TO PAYPAL.. till morning Now!!!!!!!!!!!

fucken stuck in this motherfucker.....11.27 pm eastern

$110 georgeangel720@gmail.com..
    Small money but takeing this shit seriously..
    They take paypal but nobody I know has it and I can't bring them here

Load Metric

Load Metric
    lol and most of those idiots were thinking they could try to talk him out of smoking crack just an embarrassing performance by pfa back then just a complete lack of big picture vision and focus by todges toddlers

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    This is how the last thread he ever posted on this site started. Simply chilling. I think Druff actually considered sending him the $110.

RIP thesparten or at least that midranger Bulova. Your tales were sometimes outlandish but always regaling.

Someone should email him at that email below to see if he's still being held against his will in the "rusion" joint:

In fucken rusion underground joint.

Bitch took my wallet.. the say I owe $400..

Gave them Bulova watch NEED SOMEONE TO SEND $110 TO PAYPAL.. till morning Now!!!!!!!!!!!

fucken stuck in this motherfucker.....11.27 pm eastern

$110 georgeangel720@gmail.com..
    Small money but takeing this shit seriously..
    They take paypal but nobody I know has it and I can't bring them here
    Brother I instructed my team to reach out to this email to being negotiations.

We generously offered 3 magnificent first copy Rolexes directly from the Ho Chi Minh market and 2 million Vietnamese Dong.

Gold
    Load Metric
    As I lay here this Sunday morning in a clothes and mail(opened and UN opened) cluttered house. Full overflowing ash trays in every room.
    Just came back from buying a cup of coffee and a pack of Marlborough on my credit card..was going to buy 2 packs but havnt checked my balance latley and I'm not up too it either

Paying little attention to the Sunday shows in the back ground while playing the $10 free roll on acr. Just called a pre flop raise out of position with a q/4 suited..

I tried, I really tried.

Alone i sit As I slowley accept the role of Marlon Brando in "on the water front"..

I turn and see 24 unopened voice mails and 999+ emails. The effort and energy too great to accomplish this task.

I worked 10 am to 1am 7 days a week for what feel like an eternity. I came out if the dark tunnel into a dark grey haze..

I have aged. My social, physical, emotional, economic situation have all changed.

I tried, I really tried.

I was netting a measley 3k a month while allowing my being to be consumed.

I stood my ground and fought and fought. For I am Spartan. For I am my family son. For redemption!!!

It is easy to recognize a fallen Spartan. Not only there bronze and red but for the only wound being chest bound and soaked in the enemy's blood.

For all that believed in me , the only gift I am capable of giving to them is a Spartan death not a shield thrower in the presence of challenge and struggle and sacrifice..

Was I captain Ahab?? Don quiote?? Or a delusional Spartan..

FAILURE IS HARD!! REGRET IS WORSE!!

I HAVE NO REGRET, S .
    FAILURE IS HARD!! REGRET IS WORSE!!

Never forget what The Spartan told you

Gold
    Load Metric
    Nicky Pipes would like to pay respect to Hut Master. He offered some extremely solid business advice in this thread. He was very generous with what he shared, I was glad to see him offer that support to American Hero Spartan.

After reading this I have a lot of respect for anybody who can profitably run a pizza shop. That’s a very uphill battle. I also have a new found respect for those who profitably operate businesses in very low income areas. I have never thought about it, but now that I have, that is one of the least appealing business opportunities possible. Anybody who can make that work has immense mental fortitude and determination that few can relate to. They also need to be very hard and tough while mixing it with customer service. Challenging

It was hard for me to believe some of the 2016 food prices. What a difference even when you account for a bad area. The guy was selling burgers for $2.00?

Also it was stunning to me what the businesses were selling for. $70k? $25k? What is the deal with that? Pal you’re telling me a could buy a pizza shop for pocket change?

If this Spartan guy magically reappears I would love to invest in a pizza shops in south Florida, I know a few areas that could use a shop like he was running. Do you?

Gold
    Load Metric
    It was also interesting to note tgull chirping away in this thread offering his business advice. The guy couldn’t run a lemonade stand

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Nicky Pipes would like to pay respect to Hut Master. He offered some extremely solid business advice in this thread. He was very generous with what he shared, I was glad to see him offer that support to American Hero Spartan.

After reading this I have a lot of respect for anybody who can profitably run a pizza shop. That’s a very uphill battle. I also have a new found respect for those who profitably operate businesses in very low income areas. I have never thought about it, but now that I have, that is one of the least appealing business opportunities possible. Anybody who can make that work has immense mental fortitude and determination that few can relate to. They also need to be very hard and tough while mixing it with customer service. Challenging

It was hard for me to believe some of the 2016 food prices. What a difference even when you account for a bad area. The guy was selling burgers for $2.00?

Also it was stunning to me what the businesses were selling for. $70k? $25k? What is the deal with that? Pal you’re telling me a could buy a pizza shop for pocket change?

If this Spartan guy magically reappears I would love to invest in a pizza shops in south Florida, I know a few areas that could use a shop like he was running. Do you?
    Brother I rarely eat out anymore beyond food trucks but there's always something great about local pizza.

In just about any city in America there's some shitbag looking pizzeria that is vastly superior to Domino's, Pizza Hut and other chains that Druff coupon hunts for BOGOs to pair with his 2L's of Pepsi.

They usually are barely subsisting due to shitty/no marketing but good communities embrace them.

Literally the only thing I miss about Portland is having loads of food options.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information