Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Todd I Challenge You To (10) Full Minutes of Airtime on Your Crappy Show

Banned
    Load Metric

Todd I Challenge You To (10) Full Minutes of Airtime on Your Crappy Show

I imaqine you will decline like you did when i challenged you to fight your dork ass in the cage you like Micon and Barry did. You always hide out

always had to dictate terms of interviews etc

I'm extending an open invitation to 'allow' (LOL) me to call your fuckfest of a so called 'radio show'

if you even think about spending 10 minutes on the air with me...your ass is going to bleed so hard

every lurker and member of this cesspool knows it

we can do it on Skatz....or call David Sklansky or anyone else if you prefer

cheesedick

Comments

4BET: You finally recovered from getting your shit packed?

Load Metric
    Just die already. Your act is old and worn out.

Comments

tyde: good thing my 'old and worn out' act brings out the cockroaches like you

GrenadaRoger: The act may be old, but its the only act running in this joint...so let the show go on!!!

Load Metric
    I have listened to maybe 20 minutes of radio total since I found out about it. If you are a guest Id def tune in. Maybe don't curse and scream at druff?Im sure if you agree to that he will debate you.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Todd knows full well he doesn't have the spontaneity to reply to critics

he demands that 'stage' where he can cut off callers and delete criticism

ON DEMAND

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Just die already. Your act is old and worn out.

just post on your normal account searles, honestly.

Comments

Lannister: failed writers rep

Brittney Griner's Clit: That's funny as fuck searles. You literally aren't even trying.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    in before Rainman says I'm not qute 'significant' enough to reply to

and yet continues to shit all over basically every poor sap who is
    unfortunate enough to cross paths with him

Banned
    Load Metric
    DEL I see you lurking

don't cause any trouble now

Load Metric
    Todd will never debate you.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Searles posting from Lannister is almost as pathetic as Drexel posting as Colton.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    How drunk are you Mar Teen? At least try to play it off as friends and then suddenly hit him with the high note. Honestly we all think you must be scared. Otherwise you would be cordial up until Hiroshima.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It only seems fair if this happens that Druff is equally as drunk as Tyde.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    How drunk are you Mar Teen? At least try to play it off as friends and then suddenly hit him with the high note. Honestly we all think you must be scared. Otherwise you would be cordial up until Hiroshima.
    You now speak for the whole forum? Lol.

Comments

sonatine: assume he was repping stormfront again

Hockey Guy: The day BGC speaks for me will be the day I log off the internet forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    it will draw a reord number of people for sure. rules are easy. no drinking after 2pm until debate ends. this is to insure both parties are sober.debate over if todd or tyde are drinking.have no idea what the debate will cover. if todd is drinking debate is over and tyde wins a pole will decare the winner/tyde not drinking could be hard to beat

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I imaqine you will decline like you did when i challenged you to fight your dork ass in the cage you like Micon and Barry did. You always hide out

I'm extending an open invitation to 'allow' (LOL) me to call your fuckfest of a so called 'radio show'

if you even think about spending 10 minutes on the air with me...your ass is going to bleed so hard

cheesedick
    There is no need for a "challenge" here.

I take your calls all the time. I took 3 calls from you on the last show, and you were on for a lot more than 10 minutes.

The problem is that you're incapable of engaging in "debate". Instead, you scream like an incoherent, drunken baboon, and if I try to respond, you scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" at the top of your crack-coated lungs.

You always like to posture that I'm terrified of having a debate with you, yet I almost always take your calls and let you ramble.

Dr. Martin P. Pockleface Curacao, Jr. is never left wanting for airtime or the ability to express himself.

It's not my fault that your substance abuse problems and years of alcoholism render you incapable of having a coherent discussion.

Name:  jewdonk-dance.png
Views: 577
Size:  173.4 KB

Comments

big dick: crack coated lungs... the gloves are off

Muck Ficon: Lol. Nice druff.

Jayjami: Marty bringing out the best in Druff!

SrslySirius: REKT

Sloppy Joe: SHAME ON YOU

Belly Buster: Druff but fair

wrenchjockey: faced

snowtracks: druff is king

OSA: dr curaco rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

cheesedick

I take your calls all the time. I took 3 calls from you on the last show, and you were on for a lot more than 10 minutes.

The problem is that you're incapable of engaging in "debate". Instead, you scream like an incoherent, drunken baboon, and if I try to respond, you scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" at the top of your crack-coated lungs.

You always like to posture that I'm terrified of having a debate with you, yet I almost always take your calls and let you ramble.

Dr. Martin P. Pockleface Curacao, Jr. is never left wanting for airtime or the ability to express himself.

It's not my fault that your substance abuse problems and years of alcoholism render you incapable of having a coherent discussion.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Wee-Bey rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

cheesedick

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  30.3 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    tyde you ust show your best manners and do this currect to win. fodd will use the class he has to outsmart you.you cant have a temper flare up.your very smart and can talk very nice to anyone,todd is no prick and you know this. and not drinking you are a nice guy.iam i the only one that knows what has made todd a winner for 12 years in row?its hard to understand but todd draws his power to win from me you and aot of other members.the more fucked up we are the better he plays. todd dont fuck up because of his fear of becmeing us or the big money players that are up to thier ass in debt. todd could get backed in a 1k-2k limit game anytime he wants. but to him that would be a drop in class.he makes enough money and plays with zero stress at all times and always with his own money.thiers alot of todds out thier...tood dont fool with people that have more money than him its not in his confort zone. todds a winner and will remain that way as long as thiers a forom to draw his power from. becuse of ben thiers some numbers that i think todd wants to reach before he gets a new house.i think he will play at this level for another 3 years then you will see him move around a little higher adding a little no limit as well.todd says thanks for the help tyde

Load Metric
    This has some potential in that a lot of the 'forum posters' enjoy the madness that is Tyde/Druffs little battles.

Doubt the non 'forum posting' demographic care to here all the madness, curse words, craziness etc and are more into just what is going on in poker/.Druff etc so you gotta keep that in mind Tyde. If you could temper that some I think you have a better shot delivering your message, and the possible knockout blow.

You cant just go full retard on the jump with Druff, you gotta let it flow a bit, be rational, be reasonable, and then put him on blast if thats what you intend to do. When you call in and from the first word and are in 6th gear already, yelling, telling someone they are a motherfucker, that can be kind of polarizing. Now, i get it, and I lol but in terms of Druffs audience he probably wants you to at least try and be a little more tactful, and then go full retard before he snaps you off. That should preserve your time on air some..

gl tid

Comments

Muck Ficon: SHUT UP GARRETT

4BET: Offset

handicapme: Offset.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

cheesedick
    Yelling "shut the fuck up" is not a debate winning tactic. Druffs response to you is 100% correct.

Load Metric
    This could be epic, however your inability to have a normal conversation with any human being without yelling at them would almost certainly derail this. I think you're epic on the radio, however when you get blackout drunk and just yell "STFU" or "THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE" kinda takes away from it.

Maybe try not to be super blasted (although difficult given your chronic alcoholism) and when it's Druff's turn to respond, he should just mute you until he's done. You will ultimately end up hanging up and make another thread titled "Todd is a moist douchebag" or something along those lines.. . But hey, we can dream right?

Thread Information