Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's not a mass shooting!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's not a mass shooting!

This is the war coming to our shores. It was street combat buy Islamic soldiers.. it was not a criminal act it was an enemy combatant..

It's not the guns, they would have used the pipe bombs which probably would have been worse.

The American people should show some civil disobedience and conceal carry. Fuck, Starbucks doesn't have a metal detector..

Judged by 9 then carried by 6!!!

This is our shores being penetrated by enemy forces to inflict casualties.

Allowing tons of Muslims in and un checked borders But then limit the civil rights of the citizenry is ok??

That's exactly why our elites are letting them in AND giving THEM protection.

It's a false flag operation that enables the elites to justify crushing the constitution..

C.a.I.r. is a Muslim brother hood front operation working very closely within this white house. Not to solve the issue but.they are working on disempowering the American populous with Obama's Allah blessing..

Msnbc actually said it could be we are not tolerant enough of the muslims????? One journalist also said it could be post pardon depression in jihadist Jane?? No one on m.s.n.b.c has even said it could be an Islamic problem.or there not willing to be tolerant to the society they demanded to immigrate to.. Hahahahahahahahayoufools..

There a video in Paris of a French lady throwing her shoe at the terrorist , while he was reloading.before he blew her head off while others French were begging for there lives..

I emailed that to.the n.r.a to use on there next marketing campaign..

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose
    Last edited by thesparten; 12-06-2015 at 08:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  1449420647659185529496.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  1,016.6 KB

Just waiting on my new duffle bag..
    Last edited by thesparten; 12-06-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's illegal to own guns in New York but if I did I would have a 30 aut 6 with an interchangeable day and night scope a very short barrel Remington and a snub nose 38... just saying.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: gun ownership in New York State and City is legal although restricted to certain types and registration req for handguns

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    It's illegal to own guns in New York but if I did I would have a 30 aut 6 with an interchangeable day and night scope a very short barrel Remington and a snub nose 38... just saying.
    It's a disgrace that I have to share my great state with a crazy fuck like you. A simple google search would tell you how very wrong you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_York

Comments

thesparten: See first post in thread.. dork

Silver
    Load Metric
    What a sad, miserable life you must lead, little man.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't have these weapons, of course.

But if I did, they might not be of any help because I wouldn't be able to bring them out the house not that Islamist or a perpetrater would care about the laws a sucker like me would follow..

But....

If he put his head through my window or door. I'm not going to throw shoes at him or wait for the cops or risk MY life to give him the benefit of the doubt as he yells Ali akbar or global warming or something as I'm setting up my Christmas tree without a government approved license or of not asking my neighbors permission..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    P.s. all my Jewish brothers..(druff)

I'd be very, very careful about that Jewish candle minora by the window..

How insensitive can u be.. your so intolerant of your Muslim neighbor inability to be tolerant that he would be justified in breaking your window..

Obazzaro world..

Comments

OSA: havent been afraid past 30 years wont now

Load Metric
    Note to Druff:

Could we post restrict this fucking retard or at least keep him from starting threads?

I seem to remember somebody posted in another thread that somebody with a screename of thesparten posted on Chucky's site in the comment section that he was going to try & make this place unreadable. He's pretty close to accomplishing his goal IMO.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Note to Druff:

Could we post restrict this fucking retard or at least keep him from starting threads?

I seem to remember somebody posted in another thread that somebody with a screename of thesparten posted on Chucky's site in the comment section that he was going to try & make this place unreadable. He's pretty close to accomplishing his goal IMO.
    Typical progressive response..

Whenever the opposition makes too.much sense.. silence them. Lol

Hahahahahahahahayoufools.

Load Metric
    Note to Druff:

Would you care to confirm or deny that was your comment on Six Toed Pete's site that I am referring to?

Comments

ToasterOven: detective hockey guy
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Would you care to confirm or deny that was your comment on Six Toed Pete's site that I am referring to?
    Your insane, I don't even know who six toad Pete is or chucky..

I can assure you I consider myself a fan of druff and wish him well which I think he would agree with based on any or all our interaction..

I don't have dupes or pretend to be anything else.. If I post here or other places it's as the Spartan..

Wtf are u talking about. Since your accusation is with a note of being serious, I'm offended..

I truly enjoy this community and the friendships I've made and have learned a lot.
    Last edited by thesparten; 12-06-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I.just went to Pete's website..

What's the deal with all the anti druff and p.f.a. shit??

Before you make SERIOUS accusations about me, please check your facts or at least u must know I'm not a cloak and dagger guy.. I'm a flag carrying, bugle calling charge kind of guy..

I'm.not snitty, snotty guy like u trying to discredit someone by any means necessary because I disagree with him..

I'm sorry if your zealotry allows you to live by the means of ideology over sanity.. don't take it out on me..

Load Metric

I can assure you I consider myself a fan of druff and wish him well which I think he would agree with based on any or all our interaction..

I don't have dupes or pretend to be anything else.. If I post here or other places it's as the Spartan..

Wtf are u talking about. Since your accusation is with a note of being serious, I'm offended..

I truly enjoy this community and the friendships I've made and have learned a lot.
    Really???? You don't even post HERE by that name.

There is documentation of somebody by the name of "thesparten"(you know the same one you post here under even though you just wrote that you are "the Spartan" everywhere including here) having posted on Chucky's site that he was going to attempt to make this place unreadable.

Also I don't have "a note of being serious", I'm 100% serious because you're nothing but a fucking liar.

You may want to check out post 34 here:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...highlight=toed

This was taken from the comment section of one of Chucky's blogs but I'm pretty sure you're totally aware of that there sport.
    Fuck it, I'll even post it here for your convenience:
    Name:  thesparten.PNG
Views: 1364
Size:  14.1 KB

Comments

ToasterOven: detective hockey guy

DRK Star: inspector clouseau
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Real funny asshole....

Not me, fake post by u..

Comments

ToasterOven: aids

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's a fake post....

If anyone is posting as the sparten or the Spartan is for insidious reasons and not me..

Granted I have received quit a bit of notoriety of my presence here and 2+2 as a straight forward politically incorrect punch in your gut with logic kinda guy but if that were me, I WOULD JUST SAY SO HERE..

YOUR A CHILD HOCKEY DICK..

Even fat basterd wrote a comment on that link pretty much saying it wasn't me. I would of red repped I but he was nicer to u...

I

Load Metric
    Real funny asshole....

Not me, fake post by u..
    Not likely.

You did go from retarded poster to fucking unbelievably, ridiculous, retarded poster who posted nonsense in ever fucking thread right after that. It slowed down after time but that's understandable because nobody could keep up that level of stupidity forever but you tried.

Comments

thesparten: Il take this post as a compliment...
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    This is the war coming to our shores. It was street combat buy Islamic soldiers.. it was not a criminal act it was an enemy combatant..

It's not the guns, they would have used the pipe bombs which probably would have been worse.

The American people should show some civil disobedience and conceal carry. Fuck, Starbucks doesn't have a metal detector..

Judged by 9 then carried by 6!!!

This is our shores being penetrated by enemy forces to inflict casualties.

Allowing tons of Muslims in and un checked borders But then limit the civil rights of the citizenry is ok??

That's exactly why our elites are letting them in AND giving THEM protection.

It's a false flag operation that enables the elites to justify crushing the constitution..

C.a.I.r. is a Muslim brother hood front operation working very closely within this white house. Not to solve the issue but.they are working on disempowering the American populous with Obama's Allah blessing..

Msnbc actually said it could be we are not tolerant enough of the muslims????? One journalist also said it could be post pardon depression in jihadist Jane?? No one on m.s.n.b.c has even said it could be an Islamic problem.or there not willing to be tolerant to the society they demanded to immigrate to.. Hahahahahahahahayoufools..

There a video in Paris of a French lady throwing her shoe at the terrorist , while he was reloading.before he blew her head off while others French were begging for there lives..

I emailed that to.the n.r.a to use on there next marketing campaign..
    Their Best Way to Show Loyalty
    An Editorial, The San Francisco News, March 6, 1942
    Japanese leaders in California who are counseling their people, both aliens and native-born, to co-operate with the Army in carrying out the evacuation plans are, in effect, offering the best possible way for all Japanese to demonstrate their loyalty to the United States.
    Many aliens and practically all the native-born have been protesting their allegiance to this Government. Although their removal to inland districts outside the military zones may inconvenience them somewhat, even work serious hardships upon some, they must certainly recognize the necessity of clearing the coastal combat areas of all possible fifth columnists and saboteurs. Inasmuch as the presence of enemy agents cannot be detected readily when these areas are thronged by Japanese the only course left is to remove all persons of that race for the duration of the war.

That is a clear-cut policy easily understood. Its execution should be supported by all citizens of whatever racial background, but especially it presents an opportunity to the people of an enemy race to prove their spirit of co-operation and keep their relations with the rest of the population of this country on the firm ground of friendship.

Every indication has been given that the transfer will be made with the least possible hardship. General DeWitt’s order was issued in such a way as to give those who can make private moving arrangements plenty of time to do so. All others will not be moved until arrangements can be made for places for them to go. They may have to be housed in temporary quarters until permanent ones can be provided for them, but during the summer months that does not mean they will be unduly uncomfortable.

Their property will be carefully protected by the Federal Government, their food and shelter will be provided to the extent they are not able to provide it for themselves, and they will be furnished plenty of entertainment and recreation. That is not according to the pattern of the European concentration camp by any means.

Real danger would exist for all Japanese if they remained in the combat area. The least act of sabotage might provoke angry reprisals that easily could balloon into bloody race riots.

We must avoid any chance of that sort of thing. The most sensible, the most humane way to insure against it is to move the Japanese out of harm’s way and make it as easy as possible for them to go and to remain away until the war is over.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 12-06-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Their Best Way to Show Loyalty
    An Editorial, The San Francisco News, March 6, 1942
    Japanese leaders in California who are counseling their people, both aliens and native-born, to co-operate with the Army in carrying out the evacuation plans are, in effect, offering the best possible way for all Japanese to demonstrate their loyalty to the United States.
    Many aliens and practically all the native-born have been protesting their allegiance to this Government. Although their removal to inland districts outside the military zones may inconvenience them somewhat, even work serious hardships upon some, they must certainly recognize the necessity of clearing the coastal combat areas of all possible fifth columnists and saboteurs. Inasmuch as the presence of enemy agents cannot be detected readily when these areas are thronged by Japanese the only course left is to remove all persons of that race for the duration of the war.

That is a clear-cut policy easily understood. Its execution should be supported by all citizens of whatever racial background, but especially it presents an opportunity to the people of an enemy race to prove their spirit of co-operation and keep their relations with the rest of the population of this country on the firm ground of friendship.

Every indication has been given that the transfer will be made with the least possible hardship. General DeWitt’s order was issued in such a way as to give those who can make private moving arrangements plenty of time to do so. All others will not be moved until arrangements can be made for places for them to go. They may have to be housed in temporary quarters until permanent ones can be provided for them, but during the summer months that does not mean they will be unduly uncomfortable.

Their property will be carefully protected by the Federal Government, their food and shelter will be provided to the extent they are not able to provide it for themselves, and they will be furnished plenty of entertainment and recreation. That is not according to the pattern of the European concentration camp by any means.

Real danger would exist for all Japanese if they remained in the combat area. The least act of sabotage might provoke angry reprisals that easily could balloon into bloody race riots.

We must avoid any chance of that sort of thing. The most sensible, the most humane way to insure against it is to move the Japanese out of harm’s way and make it as easy as possible for them to go and to remain away until the war is over.

yes i'm aware of his backstory

Comments

thesparten: +1

Load Metric
    Simple solution to everyones problem.Not sure why anyone takes that fucking retard seriously
    Today, 10:55 AM
    thesparten
    Contributor
    This message is hidden because thesparten is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Comments

ToasterOven: thread needed this

Load Metric

Why would it be the spartan other places? I remember in a previous thread you said you always spelled as thesparten because your uncle did it that way...

Thread Information