Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: San Bernardino mass shooting

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They were pissed off by a Christmas party... they could no longer contain themselves..

Funny comming from a people that offer NO DIVERSITY OR TOLERANCE.. hello Belgium..

They are rabbid.. there have a mass insanity.. it is like trying to negotiate with a Nazi and giving him all the rights and denying yourself those rights????

U can't communicate with them but one way. U commit a very deliberate and efficient war with them both domestically and abroad.

U kill them enmass until they give up. Period...there culture accepts NO ONE and will.kill u for being different and yet we are the Muslim haters????

If they don't give up and maintain there caliphate ways, they leave us no choice but to remove them from our planet to the point there not too many left to do any more harm.

Pipe bombs were found at there home.

It's not the caliphate or sharia law or the there culture.it's not open borders. It's global warming and the constitution..Hahahahahahahahayoufools
    Last edited by thesparten; 12-03-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    They were Muslim,s....

And of course the president will do everything in his power to play that down.

Of course the answer to a group of people who are "always" victims and being discriminated against offer no equality is to do more of the same.

In Belgium there are large parts of that country that a Belgium can't shop in or walk through because it's Muslim controlled and yet the government won't do anything about it. But if a Muslim gets a dirty look from what's left of traditional Belgium, they will sue and win and that Belgium citizen will actually get there door kicked down and put in jail..

It's not the open borders it's not any thing else but the answer is to.limit constitutional right of the citizenry?????

Global warming is the greatest threat. Nothing to see hear but a small workplace accident and I blame the second amendment. Hello Belgium...
    Hello trump/cruz

Load Metric
    They were pissed off by a Christmas party... they could no longer contain themselves..

Funny comming from a people that offer NO DIVERSITY OR TOLERANCE.. hello Belgium..

They are rabbid.. there have a mass insanity.. it is like trying to negotiate with a Nazi and giving him all the rights and denying yourself those rights????

U can't communicate with them but one way. U commit a very deliberate and efficient war with them both domestically and abroad.

U kill them enmass until they give up. Period...there culture accepts NO ONE and will.kill u for being different and yet we are the Muslim haters????

If they don't give up and maintain there caliphate ways, they leave us no choice but to remove them from our planet to the point there not too many left to do any more harm.

Pipe bombs were found at there home.

It's not the caliphate or sharia law or the there culture.it's not open borders. It's global warming and the constitution..Hahahahahahahahayoufools
    Typical Spartard. Assuming it was religiously motivated just because they are Muslim without any evidence whatsoever. Just because you are Greek, is it correct to assume you love big dicks up your ass?

Comments

ToasterOven: yes, to the assfuck assumption

big dick: correct...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Fuck these Muslims, stop all Muslim immigration and implement religious profiling and surveillance. We need some scientific studies to see what can be done to deprogram and prevent these people from being brainwashed in the first place.

Religious organizations need their tax free status pulled asap. Tax the shit out em since they cause so many bloody and expensive conflicts. Enough of this horse shit.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 12-03-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    LOL SHEBOON DROPPING GLP LINKS LIKE THEY ARE NOT MOUTHBREATHING NUTJOBS.

What isn't factual there? Always a drill coinciding with these.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Your all right, it's the gun laws or global warming not open borders or tolerances and diversity being used to make people feel consistently like victims..

At the very least it's not the democrats culpability it's the constitution.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They were Muslim,s and this was a terrorist attack!!

The meadia already know but the media is doing everything possible not to actually say it...

Hahahahahahahahayoufools..

Load Metric
    They were Muslim,s and this was a terrorist attack!!

The meadia already know but the media is doing everything possible not to actually say it...

Hahahahahahahahayoufools..
    Attacking a gathering of people who work with disabled people??? That sounds like a *really* important target for a terror attack!

Comments

thesparten: It was terrorism, there rabbid, your tilted
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Attacking a gathering of people who work with disabled people??? That sounds like a *really* important target for a terror attack!

Yes. That's kinda the point of terrorism. They attack soft targets with the intention of make people feel unsafe in everyday life. Do you expect them to attack the LAPD headquarters or some shit?

Comments

thesparten: Tx

herbertstemple: yep

MumblesBadly: Dummest comment ever!

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    . wrong thread post.

Load Metric
    There's nothing more American than shooting all your coworkers because you're mad.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Go Postal rep

MumblesBadly: 'Merica!!! Number 1!!!

Load Metric
    Anybody know when Mohammad was born? Maybe somebody will go blow some of those fuckers away then. Happy birthday sand n-words.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Yes. That's kinda the point of terrorism. They attack soft targets with the intention of make people feel unsafe in everyday life. Do you expect them to attack the LAPD headquarters or some shit?
    The point I'm making isn't that the target was "soft", but not a place that *average* citizens congregate. A market area, buses, or restaurants would be a much more meaningful target to scare the average citizen. That's why the IRA and the Palestinians separately targeted such *public* places. NOT any holiday party for a group of workers for agency that helps a minuscule minority of the populace!

Comments

herbertstemple: It was a Christmas party dumbass, they are muslims, figure it out!!!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    San Bernardino shooting: Attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS, officials say

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us...ing/index.html

Comments

DRK Star: Handle/Post rep

Shizzmoney: pussy is a powerful drug

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by superallah View Post

OK Spartan, now that we have some facts, feel free to rant on.

Comments

thesparten: Txt for the link!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superallah View Post

OK Spartan, now that we have some facts, feel free to rant on.
    U could see the look on all the progressive "journalist" faces..

They tried everything they could to spin it to blame the lack of sharia law in this country or what have u. They didn't even want to mention it at all. I think a couple of them blamed global warming this time..

It's fun watching so called liberals (fascist) fall a part..

If it was a homeless white male that lived in a cave that did it they would blame the republicans 24/7 for weeks on the media. Rush to give the names and straight out lie. Even if that guy was a registered democrat. Lol..

I'm a child of the cold war. And we won. Russian media is more open then ours(and there bad). People have no clue anymore how Soviet style we live under. It's sad. Any way, it's actually the progressive,s that have the money and power and they just trying to keep it that way..It's past Soviet style and becoming north Korea lite.

TX..
    Last edited by thesparten; 12-04-2015 at 09:11 AM.

Load Metric

The point I'm making isn't that the target was "soft", but not a place that *average* citizens congregate. A market area, buses, or restaurants would be a much more meaningful target to scare the average citizen. That's why the IRA and the Palestinians separately targeted such *public* places. NOT any holiday party for a group of workers for agency that helps a minuscule minority of the populace!
    Let me out this simply for you supermong. Sure, they can attack a mall and scare people but at the same time greedy materialistic Americans like me are liable to say fuck it and ship online. If they attack places where people work they can do much more to disrupt daily life if people are afraid that work isn't safe.

Hell, if I were an Islamic militant, I would start doing home invasion killings in small towns. You would be more likely to get away and kill again. Plus, you would make people be afraid in the supposed safety of their own home.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    OH MAN, TALK ABOUT PROGRESSIVES...

JUST NOW A.G. LORETRA LYNCH SAYS SHE WILL PROSECUTE ISLAMAPHOBES. ANY ONE WHO CRITISIZES THE RELIGION OF PEACE..

YOU CAN MAKE COMPLAINTS DIRECT TO THE A.G. OFFICE...

HELLO!!! Mr. (TRUMP) PRESIDENT..

Load Metric
    Is it me, or did the landlord of the ISIS woman just crack open her door with a crowbar and let the press run free inside the place?

what the fuck was that? I saw a quick clip, and it looked like a pack of rabid vultures going HAM on a carcass.

Thread Information