Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daughter of top DEA agent busted for drug dealing

Load Metric

Daughter of top DEA agent busted for drug dealing

Check out this "Win!" for the DEA in the War on Drugs!

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    In before Drk Star starts spewing a bunch of shit. Media bias....his cousin's uncle works for the DEA...blah blah blah.

Comments

DRK Star: oye....not only terrible logic, but you bitch at me to Shut It Down, then demand I answer your question...come on...

herbertstemple: -1, just because u r so deserving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    In before Drk Star starts spewing a bunch of shit. Media bias....his cousin's uncle works for the DEA...blah blah blah.
    In before Green Bay loses another game.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Good one!

Load Metric
    that so weird, she was busted like a month ago over the exact same thing.

its mean seriously its super bizarro because it was literally all over every social media outlet and trended everyplace and yet she must have learned nothing.

i mean you couldnt log into the internet without seeing 3 articles about "the hot drug dealer whose dad is a dea agent". for the last month.

at least.

keep up the great work mumbles and definitely dont shitpost this forum into the depths of total banality.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

How come the broadcaster here looks like he's sitting in front of a bedroom at an Asian whorehouse?

Load Metric
    Breaking bad v2?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

its mean seriously its super bizarro because it was literally all over every social media outlet and trended everyplace and yet she must have learned nothing.

i mean you couldnt log into the internet without seeing 3 articles about "the hot drug dealer whose dad is a dea agent". for the last month.

at least.

keep up the great work mumbles and definitely dont shitpost this forum into the depths of total banality.
    Really? For the last month, AKA the last 30 days? Then why does a Google search of "DEA agent daughter" show this story blowing up only a few days ago,

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1283
Size:  162.9 KB

and with the earliest blog site coverage per such a search on November 23?

Views: 1160
Size:  239.9 KB

But perhaps your reading comprehension skills, memory, and/or sense of time have been seriously degraded by early onset dementia, recreational drug use, or a petulant obsession to find something to bash me with, even if you can't back up such dickishness with objective data. Because a news story about this DEA agent's daughter DID blow up starting about 3 weeks ago, but was because her mug shot was so cherry, NOT because she her dad was reported to be a DEA agent.

Views: 1288
Size:  207.7 KB

Again, that latter fact wasn't reported by a blog until last week. But your revenge-adled brain probably can't keep such facts distinct in your mind since I showed your two-year old claim that "Bitcoin is donkdown" to be a bit premature.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post464289

P.S. How's that prediction of it tanking from about $200 since then (has it been 2 years already!) working out for you?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

How come the broadcaster here looks like he's sitting in front of a bedroom at an Asian whorehouse?
    Druff, I recall you mentioning during a radio show broadcast that you never had "yellow fever"? Are you hiding something from us???

Comments

Jayjami: Trip report in order Druff!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Red face

I love how the idiot social justice warriors on the internet have been screaming about how that "deathandtaxes" site dubbed her "adorable drug kingpin", saying that she's only being called adorable because she's white.

They really do have to find racism in everything.

Clearly the "adorable" part comes from the big smile in the mugshot and her generally angelic look.

Even worse, deathandtaxes apologized to these whiners, instead of just telling them to STFU.

Banned
    Load Metric
    The Young Turks have always had this "kids role playing as real newsmen" vibe. In its early days you could tell that the main host had set up a blue screen and desk in his spare bedroom, but he faked it 'till he made it. He put on the suit, pretended to be Alan Colmes, and it all worked out in the end. This kid appears to be doing the same thing but making less effort to hide it.

Another fun fact about the main host: he's an Armenian Genocide denier.
    Last edited by SrslySirius; 12-01-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

at least.

Really? For the last month, AKA the last 30 days? Then why does a Google search of "DEA agent daughter" show this story blowing up only a few days ago,

Views: 1283
Size:  162.9 KB

and with the earliest blog site coverage per such a search on November 23?

Views: 1160
Size:  239.9 KB

But perhaps your reading comprehension skills, memory, and/or sense of time have been seriously degraded by early onset dementia, recreational drug use, or a petulant obsession to find something to bash me with, even if you can't back up such dickishness with objective data. Because a news story about this DEA agent's daughter DID blow up starting about 3 weeks ago, but was because her mug shot was so cherry, NOT because she her dad was reported to be a DEA agent.

Views: 1288
Size:  207.7 KB

Again, that latter fact wasn't reported by a blog until last week. But your revenge-adled brain probably can't keep such facts distinct in your mind since I showed your two-year old claim that "Bitcoin is donkdown" to be a bit premature.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post464289

P.S. How's that prediction of it tanking from about $200 since then (has it been 2 years already!) working out for you?

So your excuse is that youre shitty at the internet and dont understand trending?

Story checks out.

Comments

Gordman: pretty much
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I love how the idiot social justice warriors on the internet have been screaming about how that "deathandtaxes" site dubbed her "adorable drug kingpin", saying that she's only being called adorable because she's white.

Clearly the "adorable" part comes from the big smile in the mugshot and her generally angelic look.

Even worse, deathandtaxes apologized to these whiners, instead of just telling them to STFU.

Load Metric

Good attempt to try to deflect the discussion away from how you know (or believe) what the inside of an "Asian whorehouse" looks like. But you're not getting off that easy.

Or perhaps did you???

Views: 974
Size:  79.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    The Young Turks have always had this "kids role playing as real newsmen" vibe. In its early days you could tell that the main host had set up a blue screen and desk in his spare bedroom, but he faked it 'till he made it. He put on the suit, pretended to be Alan Colmes, and it all worked out in the end. This kid appears to be doing the same thing but making less effort to hide it.

Another fun fact about the main host: he's an Armenian Genocide denier.
    How is this relevant to this tread? The vid I included in the OP wasn't made by the Young Turks. And I don't subscribe to their YouTube Channel, so I don't yet know whether they have covered this topic...

... Searching ...

Yes, TYT did cover it:

But if you want to discuss which well-known media figures are or aren't Armenian Genocide deniers, please start another thread; this one is about the stupid War on Drugs. (And a potential confessional for Druff's secret bouts of "yellow fever".)

Comments

big dick: you suck

Banned
    Load Metric
    How is this relevant to this tread? The vid I included in the OP wasn't made by the Young Turks. And I don't subscribe to their YouTube Channel, so I don't yet know whether they have covered this topic...

But if you want to discuss which well-known media figures are or aren't Armenian Genocide deniers, please start another thread; this one is about the stupid War on Drugs. (And a potential confessional for Druff's secret bouts of "yellow fever".)
    The watermark at the bottom right says TYT Network. Sorry if I touched a nerve there, buddy.

Load Metric

The watermark at the bottom right says TYT Network. Sorry if I touched a nerve there, buddy.
    The TYT Network is a group of shows that are affiliated with The Young Turks. Also, probably 95% of the successful shows that are produced directly for broadcast on YouTube (not ones originally aired elsewhere, then replaced for YouTube) have a "youth vibe". It's a product of the medium those shows thrive in. A few examples in other genres include PewDiePie and Smosh for comedy, and SciShow and CrashCourse for education.

In other words, your comment about TYT having a "youth vibe" is akin to commenting on how a *particular* specie of land predator has legs (when most land predators have legs) versus the unstated comparison of how ocean-going ones usually have fins.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I wasn't fixating on youth, but production value. The genocide truther was in his late 30s when he started playing dress up on YouTube.

That's the same thing Druff was remarking on, which is why I commented on it as well. That's how casual conversation works. It's a valid observation to make, even if only loosely connected with TYT. That and the watermark should be reasonable answer as to why I even brought it up, but I don't suppose you were being sincere when you asked. You're just being a pedant, moving the goalposts, desperately researching Wikipedia to catch people in minor inaccuracies. You must be a blast at parties.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are correct. I overreacted. I'm thatI was bitchy.

Load Metric
    Looks alot like that Jewish girl on SNL. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they threw together a sketch about this.

Here I did a side by side composite of the two, the actress is Vanessa Bayer

Name:  vanessa bayer - sarah furay side by side 4D.jpg
Views: 2410
Size:  133.7 KB

Comments

Gamble-Bots Floppy Hair:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Looks alot like that Jewish girl on SNL. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they threw together a sketch about this.

Here I did a side by side composite of the two, the actress is Vanessa Bayer

Name:  vanessa bayer - sarah furay side by side 4D.jpg
Views: 2410
Size:  133.7 KB
    You know, except for the eyes, hair color and texture, nose, teeth, and how much of their gums show when they smile, you're right!

Load Metric
    I wasn't fixating on youth, but production value. The genocide truther was in his late 30s when he started playing dress up on YouTube.

That's the same thing Druff was remarking on, which is why I commented on it as well. That's how casual conversation works. It's a valid observation to make, even if only loosely connected with TYT. That and the watermark should be reasonable answer as to why I even brought it up, but I don't suppose you were being sincere when you asked. You're just being a pedant, moving the goalposts, desperately researching Wikipedia to catch people in minor inaccuracies. You must be a blast at parties.
    After rereading it, I see your point and apologize for being a hissy-fit bitch. And thank you for patiently taking the time to call me out on doing so. I really appreciate it, even though the crow tasted pretty bad for a bit.

---

And about your comment about Cenk Uygur denying the Armenian Genocide:

I can see from stuff found on the 'Net that he *did* write an opinion piece back in the early 1990s denying it. And publicly defended doing so in 1999. But he was also a conservative at the time he wrote it the original piece. And now he is a Progressive, having dramatically changed his stance on a number of issues from then. So, it is entirely possible that he has *also* changed his opinion on the Armenian Genocide (AG) during that span. And a tweet in 2010 by Uygar's Armenian American TYT co-host implies just that.

And in a 2007 Huffington Post opinion piece, Uygur mentioned that the prime minister of Turkey denied the Armernian Genocide, which Uygur (by then) considered "patently true".

There are countless people all across the world that deny many things that are patently true -- and we don't go to war with them over it. Senator Inhofe (R-OK) denies global warming. As far as I know we are not planning on invading Oklahoma over it.

But Ahmadinejad is the leader of an important country in the Middle East. Well, so is Tayyip Erdogan, the Prime Minister of Turkey. He denies the Armenian Genocide. Should we invade Turkey?
    And in 2012, he was sitting right next to Ana Kasparian during an interview on RT where she mentioned how Turkey needed to recognize that genocide, and Uygur didn't contradict her, which he usually does on TYT episodes when he disagrees with her. I found a reference to a reddit AMAA Uygar did a few years ago.

https://m.reddit.com/r/iama/comments/1e94kj/
    Why do you deny the Armenian Genocide?
    ex_ample932d, 17h27

Interesting. I remember seeing a video recently where they discussed it. Here's a video I found of him sitting next to Ana Kasparian where she says Turkey should recognize the genocide (around 2:45), and he doesn't seem to disagree.

And the mystery is why Uygar has been so silent about the matter lately, especially given that TYT completely ignored the 100 anniversary on the AG, as mentioned in a video Ana K put out on her own YouTube channel while on vacation.

But perhaps this passage from a blog article that is highly critical of Uygur for being coy about the matter includes the following possible explanation:

https://someinconvenientfacts.wordpr...controversy-3/
    I had a chat with a man online and this is his opinion and input on this matter is in his words, “If Cenk were to accept the Armenian Genocide in public, he could be charged by Turkish authorities for ‘insulting Turkishness’. A charge which often leads to imprisonment, used to punish people who criticise the Ottoman Empire’s human rights record. Cenk has family in Turkey whom he visits. Acknowledging the genocide publicly might jeopardise his ability to see his family without risking his freedom.”
    So, it is not accurate to *currently* call Uygur a "genocide denier" even though he publicly did so as recently as 16 years. Especially because of his 2007 Huffington Post piece in which he categorized the AG being "patently true". And which he also mentioned, although not using that precise language, on his TYT around that time.

And to relate this discussion back to that of thread post, I was a strong supporter of the War on Drugs for decades. And as recently as 2006/2007. Now, I consider it "patently true" that the War of Drugs is, at a minimum, an abject failure. And I'm probably as pigged headed as Uygar!

So, yeah. People with strong opinions on some topics *can* change their minds. And I believe that Uygur has also done so on the AG.

Thread Information