Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: From The Penthouse To The Poorhouse: A WillieMcFuckMyLife Saga

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

pills, buttons, ect.

just a gel cap with heroin powder inside
    What about AA meetings? Are you using enough that you will have real bad w/d if you don't use for a few days? Maybe start with aa and if that doesn't seem to be working then go to the boss and tell him you need to check in or go to an intensive outpatient program. Do w/e you can to avoid telling the boss or co-workers, id only tell the boss of all other options fail. Let's face it ,if you tell him you're a heroin addict, even if you get sober(which I hope you do ) it will always be in the back of his mind.
    If you are a boss you hear a lot of stuff. Divorces are like a daily occurrence. Everybody has some kinda baggage. If you have employees, life happens.

Divorce. Guy who is always reliable starts taking a lot of time off, has short fuse etc. I start moving on him. He is on my short list. Dude comes to me and tells me what's up.... instantly, I am fucking loyal and probably give him too much latitude. He's one of my boys now.

But people are gunning for me too. Employees talk behind your back and have bad attitudes about the company. In the end, I trust my ever growing band of defectives. 99% they turn out to be the best for the company and for me.

Load Metric
    Yeah, but you're a good guy .Most guys who become boss get that job by being a dickhead to the other workers which might translate into having no empathy for some "junkie who works for me"
    Last edited by big dick; 11-28-2015 at 02:42 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Yeah, but you're a good guy .Most guys who become boss, get that job by being a dickhead to the other workers, which might translate into having no empathy for some "junkie who works for me"
    Yup, in the end it's Willie's read on his boss. If his boss knows how to play the game the benefit will be huge for Willie's sense of security and positivity.

I am just offering something to consider.

I am not really such a nice guy at work. I love to argue and challenge people. I have a sense of humor nearly nobody understands.

I rather suck at life skills too so I am not the boss who will even presume to offer any advice about drugs, marriage or nearly anything else. We will work out some arrangement and move on.

When things are running smoothly I leave and seek my comfort zone as a shut in gambling it up at home. It's 4:00am. How well adjusted do you think I am?

Load Metric
    last time i used was tonight. typically use around 12 pills a day (~$75)

Tough Love

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 505
Size:  66.1 KB

Good Luck

Comments

big dick: Whatever it takes
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good luck with this battle brother, best advice I can give you while getting clean is spend as much time doing things that are positive and doing things that you enjoy and try not to focus on the negatives like the "how hard this is going to be type thing" because that will just set you in a fucking hole.

If you are not beating poker consistently then don't even dabble with it. Playing poker daily and consistently losing can bring on depression and get your mind all fucked up which can lead to other things. Do whatever you can to get yourself clean and work harder if you decide to play more poker down the line

Load Metric
    look to your namesake for help

Name:  120430.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  31.3 KB

but in all honesty.....get well soon dooood.

Load Metric
    Willie, re: keeping your job and treatment

you may be able to get treatment and not lose your job, even if you miss work for a significant amount of time...it depends on if your employer has a policy that has been communicated to you that allows for termination in the event of substance abuse....

The Family and Medical Leave Act provides protection for employees seeking treatment for substance abuse if treatment requires inpatient care: here is the department of labor webpage:

https://webapps.dol.gov/elaws/whd/fmla/10c9.aspx

"The employer may not take action against the employee because the employee has exercised his or her right to take FMLA leave for substance abuse treatment. However, if the employer has an established policy, applied in a non-discriminatory manner, that has been communicated to all employees, and that provides under certain circumstances an employee may be terminated for substance abuse, then pursuant to that policy the employee may be terminated regardless of whether he or she is presently taking FMLA leave.?

so, check your employer's personnel policy handbook and the contents of your personnel file (you have the right to examine the contents of your file) to see if there is anything that shows the employer communicated such a policy to you...then i would try contacting a counselor at the dept of labor/state employment development dept or some social agency that can guide you on how to proceed to preserve you job while you seek treatment--i would suspect there is specific forms/paperwork your employer will need to get from you/your treatment program, those forms are likely available at the Dept of Labor website, you doctor, or the treatment provider..also it may be that small employers are exempted from the law...so be sure you qualify for job protection and you know what paperwork to send your employer before you have your doctor put you into a program

Comments

lewfather:

Muck Ficon: :this

Sheesfaced: ^this. Although for FMLA I think you have to had work there for a year. They still may have their own policy though.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-28-2015 at 03:15 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Banned
    Load Metric
    brb paging bcr

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Baby your perfect

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    What got me off the shit was getting my salad tossed by Muck Ficon's mom while lil Muck was forced to watch.

Comments

Muck Ficon: You aren't "off" shit faggot. Please overdose and die

Load Metric
    Fair warning. Pussy dry, mouth aint.

Load Metric
    The whore's ears were burning.

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)
    Brittney Griner's Clit, stankmouth

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    The whore's ears were burning.

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)
    Brittney Griner's Clit, stankmouth
    Not going to red rep you, but you wonder why I say you ruin threads and think I hang on your nuts more than fuck micon does... Look at the posts you have made in this thread and think if any of them are relevant or even matter at all to read? The guy opens up on a board of strangers/people he has "known" for the better part of 10yrs and this is the shit you write. This shit is just as bad if not worse than what garret did in the VC thread, yet the difference is you constantly do this shit while garret only does it once every 2 weeks when he gets paid from his welfare check and can afford meth.

You and lolwow are the worst posters on this site and this thread proves it. I'm asking you as a favor to a guy you have had some type of communication since you joined this board in (I think you were part of the 08 class but I forget), take your fake "i'm crazy" attention whoring act and go ruin another thread, don't fuck with this one please.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Lol at fake

Muck Ficon: Well said

DRK Star: very comfortable with my decision to ignore his posts

Load Metric
    Willie do you know this clown? He accuses me of something while doing the same thing he accused me of. Isn't that Ironic? Don't you think? I just think he needs to

Name:  keep-calm-and-love-pickles-40.png
Views: 485
Size:  31.5 KB

Anyways get better and I'm not gonna kiss your ass because you did a drug that was bad. Just like you wouldn't kiss mine if it was reversed. My close personal friend goes in and out of heroin shit once a year or so and disappears out of embarassment. You could post more though, you fuck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    logged on drunkenly to say that if you get clean buddy, like I've said before, I'd be willing to buy a large chunk of you in the next WSOP main. Honestly, good luck and keep fighting the fight. BOL
    thanks man

this is why i made the thread, going for long-con jasep type rolling
    Willie, have you given any thought to trying ibogaine therapy?

http://www.vice.com/read/can-a-psych...-addiction-234
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    just read the posts of our many retards/substance abusers. That alone should be enough motivation for you to stay sober.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by patience View Post
    just read the posts of our many retards/substance abusers. That alone should be enough motivation for you to stay sober.
    if only it were that easy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You didn't mention if you do weed. If not, then maybe that would be a good substitute to keep you sedated while you go cold turkey on smack.

Load Metric
    would valium/muscle relaxers help?

Load Metric
    I will never get tired of watching people who have never had a junk habit advise junkies on how to run their affairs.

Comments

JUSTIFIEDhomicide: ahfuckingmen to that
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I will never get tired of watching people who have never had a junk habit advise junkies on how to run their affairs.
    I take it you were a junkie too then, as you linked him to a site detailing buprenorphine?

Thread Information