Thread: honestly hats off to north korea

Load Metric

honestly hats off to north korea

they sent a team of hit men to off a guy in a malaysian airport using nerve gas then take every malaysian in their country hostage until malaysia returns the hitmen AND the body of the victim.

that is next level villainy.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    they sent a team of hit men to off a guy in a malaysian airport using nerve gas then take every malaysian in their country hostage until malaysia returns the hitmen AND the body of the victim.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKBN1711NI

I have been following this, but this is fucking crazy.

What hasn't been highlighted is the fact that they technically used a weapon of mass destruction on foreign soil. I know North Korea has made a tradition of calling everyone's bluff when it comes to hard lines and that Malaysia is technically an ally of theirs, but what the fuck do they have to do to get someone to go in their and squash that pudgy little turd and the inbred ruling party?

Load Metric
    It's all part of a ploy, "they" want to start another world war, lol at problem, reaction, world war, that's so 20th century.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

North Korea keeps pushing it to the limits. The good thing about dictator atheists are that they dont want to die. The piglet North Korean leader enjoys his lobster and endless supply of women and knows anything he does that is extremely reckless will end that. I am far more concerned about ISIS than i am about North Korea.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    gee, they must not watch enough American TV in N Korea--their suppose to deny any connection

"if any of your IM Force is caught or killed, the Secretary will disclaim any knowledge of your actions"

(long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    I feel like if ISIS was going to do anything truly apocalyptic, it would have. To the point that I strongly suspect a deals been done regarding who gets what territory when local Islamic states inevitably re-draw boundaries, and that the quid pro quo for that latitude is the right mullahs saying the right things (eg the ongoing fatwa against using biological and nuclear weapons).

What worries me about North Koreas bullshit, beyond the obvious concerns that it create a scenario where Chinese fingers on Chinese triggers fire Chinese metal into American bodies, is that its going to make the up and coming shitlords in all the failed African/Asian states feel like they have a viable baseline for what they can get away with.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I feel like if ISIS was going to do anything truly apocalyptic, it would have. To the point that I strongly suspect a deals been done regarding who gets what territory when local Islamic states inevitably re-draw boundaries, and that the quid pro quo for that latitude is the right mullahs saying the right things (eg the ongoing fatwa against using biological and nuclear weapons).

What worries me about North Koreas bullshit, beyond the obvious concerns that it create a scenario where Chinese fingers on Chinese triggers fire Chinese metal into American bodies, is that its going to make the up and coming shitlords in all the failed African/Asian states feel like they have a viable baseline for what they can get away with.
    They've also shown that the way to keep the US from hard-core fucking with you is to acquire a nuke. Iran has taken notice.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

They've also shown that the way to keep the US from hard-core fucking with you is to acquire a nuke. Iran has taken notice.
    Sorta.

North Korea's relationship to China is more their ace in the sleeve than the nuke, but true about Iran - although our opposition to them only pushes them closer to little brother status with China, or even Russia.

Load Metric

Who's next in line is the question. We get rid of fat boy then who takes over? Could be even worse. Will be interesting to see what happens. Push comes to shove, I don't think China comes to their defense.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Who's next in line is the question. We get rid of fat boy then who takes over? Could be even worse. Will be interesting to see what happens. Push comes to shove, I don't think China comes to their defense.
    I agree. For all the shit they pull themselves, China needs​ for the region to remain stable. I think they will off him themselves if he gets too far off the rails.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Sorta.

North Korea's relationship to China is more their ace in the sleeve than the nuke, but true about Iran - although our opposition to them only pushes them closer to little brother status with China, or even Russia.
    I agree and the US should be more inclined to make friends with Iran than with Russia.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    iran is a sticky wicket because on the one hand, iran is insanely contemporary and urbane and sophisticated but on the other hand, they are very enthusiastic about turning israel into a sheet of radioactive hook-nosed glass.

Thread Information