Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Seismic shift? Americans switching from standard the American diet to a plant based diet, here's why.

  1. #1
    Platinum
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,111
    Load Metric
    10485305

    Seismic shift? Americans switching from standard the American diet to a plant based diet, here's why.

    1. The World Health Organization has now classified bacon, sausage and I think all processed meat a class 1 carcinogen, same as asbestos and smoking.
    Do not pussy out on this video.
    2.

    3. Vegan Gains revolution. He's not fucking around and taking no prisoners, just slamming you with facts and science. Sub to his channel.



    4.

    I'm slowly trying to make the switch, I'll go a couple days meat free then eat meat and then just feel like shit. For reals, meat sucks, it unhealthy as fuck. Look at the environmental impact, do you want Druff to run out of water? Look at all the water diverted for livestock.

    The debate is over, the evidence overwhelming. Enjoy this Thanksgiving then come along as I attempt to make the switch as much as possible. Share your stories.

    My bad, didn't proof read the title.

     
    Comments
      
      Henry: what an ass you are
      
      Gordman: holy fuck you're dumb
      
      IAmProfessionalTalk: support
      
      Pooh: i actually hope you die
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: I'm still going to eat pork because I'm a fatalist. If you aren't a fatalist and care about your life it wouldn't be a horrible idea to cut it out.
      
      big dick: .
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-25-2015 at 10:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Platinum
    Reputation
    972
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,071
    Load Metric
    10485305
    1. The World Health Organization has now classified bacon, sausage and I think all processed meat a class 1 carcinogen, same as asbestos and smoking.












































    Name:  larry-david-laughter-on-couch.gif
Views: 495
Size:  1.28 MB




















    same as asbestos and smoking.









































    Still just as fucking funny as when I read it in the news a few weeks back.

  3. #3
    Gold GambleBotsSatire's Avatar
    Reputation
    483
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,280
    Load Metric
    10485305
    daaaaamn lol wow will be dead in a few weeks from all the hogs he has been smoking

  4. #4
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1229
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,629
    Load Metric
    10485305
    I can guarantee that I'm never giving up bacon.

     
    Comments
      
      Jayjami: Bacon tastes good rep
      
      Gordman: me either
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  5. #5
    Platinum
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,111
    Load Metric
    10485305
    Sounds absurd to classify it as a class 1 carcinogen until you realize you know or hear about all kinds of motherfuckers with stomach, colon cancer etc. and maybe one or two people with lung cancer.

  6. #6
    Gold Wiganer's Avatar
    Reputation
    386
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,566
    Load Metric
    10485305
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Sounds absurd to classify it as a class 1 carcinogen until you realize you know or hear about all kinds of motherfuckers with stomach, colon cancer etc. and maybe one or two people with lung cancer.
    You're a class 1 mental case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

  7. #7
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Load Metric
    10485305
    This is a whole new take on 'smoking a fatty'.

  8. #8
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1500
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,831
    Load Metric
    10485305
    Oh, so no pork? Why didn't you post this in my Muslims are coming thread.

  9. #9
    Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Reputation
    1320
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,159
    Load Metric
    10485305
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia
    do you want Druff to run out of water?
    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  167.1 KB

  10. #10
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1500
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,831
    Load Metric
    10485305
    I've read for years that you will NEVER see an Elite person eating bacon or sausage. I'm not talking just about Jewish Elite either. I can't remember where I read it but it went on and on at how the people in the know laugh at pork eaters.

  11. #11
    Gold anonamoose's Avatar
    Reputation
    127
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,039
    Load Metric
    10485305
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    1. The World Health Organization has now classified bacon, sausage and I think all processed meat a class 1 carcinogen, same as asbestos and smoking.
    Do not pussy out on this video.
    2.

    3. Vegan Gains revolution. He's not fucking around and taking no prisoners, just slamming you with facts and science. Sub to his channel.



    4.

    I'm slowly trying to make the switch, I'll go a couple days meat free then eat meat and then just feel like shit. For reals, meat sucks, it unhealthy as fuck. Look at the environmental impact, do you want Druff to run out of water? Look at all the water diverted for livestock.

    The debate is over, the evidence overwhelming. Enjoy this Thanksgiving then come along as I attempt to make the switch as much as possible. Share your stories.

    My bad, didn't proof read the title.
    To be honest it's not that tough going vegetarian. Vegan is a different story but going vegetarian is really easy. There's so many healthy meat substitutes that taste like meat and at the same time even if you don't use those many people don't realize how many things they already eat that don't have meat or could be just as good without the meat.

    When I was vegetarian after about a couple weeks the scent of meat actually would make me feel ill, nothing made my mouth water that was a meat product, and I just in general forgot the appeal that I had in eating meat. I really only stopped because my current location isn't exactly vegetarian friendly. I really could if I wanted to but I'm too busy and meat is all too conveniently available right now.

  12. #12
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    661
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    4,174
    Load Metric
    10485305
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I've read for years that you will NEVER see an Elite person eating bacon or sausage. I'm not talking just about Jewish Elite either. I can't remember where I read it but it went on and on at how the people in the know laugh at pork eaters.
    I can confirm this being very true.

    Furthermore, you faggots that are vegetarians/vegans probably never workout / play intense sports, which explains why you feel like shit when you eat meat, because you're not properly burning through the stuff. Also, White people (lol) don't really have a proper cuisine, so they ultimately gravitate towards processed bs and shit restaurant food. Whereas, my mother is essentially a michelin chef preparing persian gourmet meals that our ancestors ate.

    Fuck, it must suck being basic.


     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: Confirmed member of the Elite rep

  13. #13
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1350
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    Load Metric
    10485305
    I thought you people didn't eat cow?
    Speaking of the cow how could anyone not eat the cow COW = goat

  14. #14
    Gold anonamoose's Avatar
    Reputation
    127
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,039
    Load Metric
    10485305
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I've read for years that you will NEVER see an Elite person eating bacon or sausage. I'm not talking just about Jewish Elite either. I can't remember where I read it but it went on and on at how the people in the know laugh at pork eaters.
    I can confirm this being very true.

    Furthermore, you faggots that are vegetarians/vegans probably never workout / play intense sports, which explains why you feel like shit when you eat meat, because you're not properly burning through the stuff. Also, White people (lol) don't really have a proper cuisine, so they ultimately gravitate towards processed bs and shit restaurant food. Whereas, my mother is essentially a michelin chef preparing persian gourmet meals that our ancestors ate.

    Fuck, it must suck being basic.

    Michelin chef





    You realize there's no such thing right. Michelin graded restaurants are not just that way because of the chef, and just overall there is no "Michelin chef". You sound like this Croatian dude we kicked out of the apartment for being a lying little bitch. He said the same exact shit about his mom and we picked on him until he curled into a ball threatening us with "Krav Maga"

    Also the benefits of working out after eating meat and eating protein from other sources is not the same. just because you converted the protein doesn't mean the rest of your body isn't fucked because you ate meat.

     
    Comments
      
      4Dragons: you get a star

  15. #15
    Gold Wiganer's Avatar
    Reputation
    386
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,566
    Load Metric
    10485305
    The most powerful and advanced nations are pig eaters.

    Nations that don't eat pig are generally backwards and barbaric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

  16. #16
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1500
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,831
    Load Metric
    10485305
    We have a major slaughterhouse close to where I live that has a contract with the prisons. About a month ago Obama banned all pork consumption in U.S. Prisons. All these freaks that work at the slaughterhouse and kill pigs for a living thought they were going to lose their job.

    About a week later Obama changed his mind on the ban.


    It's amazing that I still eat bacon after the traumatic experience of taking a field trip there in junior high. Some bastard threw an eyeball at us that hit my friend. They would literally hang the pigs upside down fully alive and slice their throats. I stared at my shoes mostly but I remember them having like 3 pigs hanging up there and the one was still kicking whose neck they sliced a minute earlier. I remember most all of the workers laughing the entire time.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 11-26-2015 at 04:26 AM.

  17. #17
    Gold Forum Wars's Avatar
    Reputation
    704
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Load Metric
    10485305
    Eat more chicken. BTW, it's only "processed meats" that are suchly rated (Group 1). Red meat (steak, hamburger, pork, etc.) has been rate as a Group 2A carcinogen...slightly better, so you should be ok by eating LESS rather than cutting red meat out completely. Probably should avoid burning your meats with those lovely grill marks too (this could be the problem with red meat -- the compounds released during the burning of the meat or just overall high temperatures in its preparation).

    High consumption of processed meat—which has been “transformed through salting, curing, fermentation, smoking, or other processes to enhance flavor or improve preservation”—has been given a Group 1 classification, which puts it in the same class of cancer risk as tobacco smoke. Red meat has been categorized as a Group 2A carcinogen, “probably carcinogenic to humans,” the same classification given to the controversial pesticide glyphosate.
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 11-26-2015 at 05:24 AM.

  18. #18
    Platinum cmoney's Avatar
    Reputation
    1201
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Load Metric
    10485305
    All the super hard core vegans I have ever met look as if they have super aids and havent seen the sun or showered in a month.
    :freelewfather

  19. #19
    Gold RegGaymer's Avatar
    Reputation
    52
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,367
    Blog Entries
    8
    Load Metric
    10485305
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    All the super hard core vegans I have ever met look as if they have super aids and havent seen the sun or showered in a month.
    It really depends on the diet and exercise. Vegans who it the right way live the healthiest lifestyle. I watched some of the videos on this guy's channel, and he's ripped with not a pick of fat on him even though he's a vegan:


  20. #20
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Load Metric
    10485305
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Eat more chicken. BTW, it's only "processed meats" that are suchly rated (Group 1). Red meat (steak, hamburger, pork, etc.) has been rate as a Group 2A carcinogen...slightly better, so you should be ok by eating LESS rather than cutting red meat out completely. Probably should avoid burning your meats with those lovely grill marks too (this could be the problem with red meat -- the compounds released during the burning of the meat or just overall high temperatures in its preparation).

    High consumption of processed meat—which has been “transformed through salting, curing, fermentation, smoking, or other processes to enhance flavor or improve preservation”—has been given a Group 1 classification, which puts it in the same class of cancer risk as tobacco smoke. Red meat has been categorized as a Group 2A carcinogen, “probably carcinogenic to humans,” the same classification given to the controversial pesticide glyphosate.
    Wow I hope we don't lose refrigeration, because literally all meat was preserved that way less than 100 years ago and starting at the beginning of recorded history.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bought some Diet Coke and air freshener at grocery store
    By Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 10:31 PM
  2. Idiot MLB commish considering banning defensive shift
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2015, 06:51 PM
  3. vacation diet change and bowel movements
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:04 PM
  4. Robert Plant open to a Zeppelin Tour in 2014
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 09:22 AM
  5. The Velveeta Cheese Diet --- 408 Get in Here
    By XteraveX in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 04:03 PM