Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    16 times is probably 14-15 times too many. Cops are too fucking stupid to realize that they can't get away with this shit anymore.

And then have all the other officers lie about what happened (got charged at with a knife). and go across the street and delete a suveillance video.

but go ahead DRK and cry us a river with your copy-pastes from an anonymous cop blog saying how they just can't do their job anymore.

Fuck outta here

Comments

Pooh: go vote for bernie ya fuck and wipe your ass with him while you're at it...n-word lover

MumblesBadly: Counter rep of my angry bastard son.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    IDGAF what these clowns do.

clearly. I guess your 17 posts in this thread are you just not GAF about these clowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Corrigan you ignorant slut

I dont want the protesters hurting anyone, thats for sure. They can protest til the cows come home. BUT, they are ruining innocent people's days/nights right now. All of downtown Chicago has blocked roads from protesters at the moment.

Yes, because of a small segment of asshole cops, a MAJORITY of the rest now are in fear from all the bullshit that is going on, and they dont want to risk their lives for ingrates.

In terms of the Burger King situation, neither you nor I know what happened. You state one thing, but I have read from several sources that the video WAS NOT tampered with. I stay out of it, because I dont have facts. Let the attorneys figure that out.

This cop, based on only what I saw (and with very little evidence) likely royally fucked up. I just saw a video, and that video looks really really awful. SO, are ALL COPS ASSHOLES? How the fuck can you and Othello sit there and generalize that ALL cops are bad? Stupid.

All of you who want to speak up about this shit are ignorant for thinking you know the facts. We hardly know any of them. Even CNN posted that the guy was killed for jaywalking. The media spins shit every which way.

Id say, just by listening to these protesters, only about 40-50% of them actually know what the protest is about. I bet they couldnt name anyone but Laquan, and they would probably misspell his name.

People just want to watch things burn

Load Metric
    16 times is probably 14-15 times too many. Cops are too fucking stupid to realize that they can't get away with this shit anymore.

Really?.....you honestly believe that ALL COPS are not intelligent enough to know that they cant get away with shooting a guy 16 times?

Load Metric
    huge group of people just blocked a bunch of the bridges over the river. Trump towers is surrounded by protesters.

Load Metric
    I stand by my opinion that the only thing the cop did wrong was waste bullets. What ever happened to one shot on kill. Fine the cop for wasting bullets. The family does not deserve to be paid anything. They did a shitty job raising their son. Now they get money because a cop fired too many bullets? Would it be a crime if cop fired one or two bullets?

Load Metric
    Speaking of Family, did you know the situation with this Laquan guy?

He was awarded to the state 10 years ago. His "family" hasnt seen him in 10 years, but when he was killed, they immediately found an attorney and took 5 Mil.

Load Metric
    The only picture I have seen of him is in his graduation cap and gown. Has anyone seen any other pictures? Any pictures of the mom? Are the parents married?
    I heard CNN say he was shot for j-walking....it's almost like they want to induce rioting
    That one black dude who keep getting in the cops face and talking shit should probably be very carefull when All of this is over

Load Metric
    its going to be a tremendous battle b/w the attorneys for trying to prove what amount of force was justified. If he used 1 bullet, would THAT have been ok? How about 2? At what point is it determined to be excessive?

the cases they will use to prove each of their views will interesting.

I dont know many people that would say 16 shots was fine, after only watching the video. The guy seemed incapacitated after maybe 2-4 shots. I dont know though for sure. Other video and audio would help, along with eyewitness testimony stating that they were right there next to the cop and the guy was moving and making threats that he had a gun and was going to shoot. Even at that, it seems like they could have done something like wait a bit or tase him at worst. He wasnt likely going anywhere. The guy could have been staring right at the cop going fuck you, pig, and the officer was fearing that he would get up (unlikely) or that the cop just snapped and went all Call of Duty on the guy after a shitty day at work (more likely). He heard that the guy had already sliced a tire from the 1st cop car on the scene, so all the other cops after that knew from the call over the radio, apparently, that the guy was acting dangerous and had a weapon.

waiting for facts and for protesters to call for the head of the police to step down, the cop to die, free healthcare, free schools, free food, jobs given to them, black lives to matter, all cops be killed, Obama to live forever, and fuck the police.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    The only picture I have seen of him is in his graduation cap and gown. Has anyone seen any other pictures? Any pictures of the mom? Are the parents married?
    I heard CNN say he was shot for j-walking....it's almost like they want to induce rioting
    That one black dude who keep getting in the cops face and talking shit should probably be very carefull when All of this is over

the press is AAAWWWWFFFFFULLLLLLLLL

they spin shit all the time. They run with the good ol kid in the grad cap and gown photos ALL the fucking time.

Ive told this story here before...one kid shot at a cop and was shot when the cop returned fire. The family claimed the kid wasnt doing anything wrong and was just hanging out at a family bbq. He was actually, from what I remember, out tagging school buses, and a cop told him to freeze, and the kid possibly shot at them, and then got shot at by the cops and hit.

The press asked the mother for a photo of her darling son, for the newspaper. The brain trust of a mother gave the Sun Times a photo of her kid, flashing his gang sign and holding a blunt in the other hand.

The sun times takes that photo, and crops it so its just his head.

the media blows. chicago cops hate them.

Load Metric

the police have camera on all of these crowds and will try to identify some of them if anything serious goes down. They have undercovers walking among the protesters.

Load Metric

Really?.....you honestly believe that ALL COPS are not intelligent enough to know that they cant get away with shooting a guy 16 times?
    Yes I do feel like That. Look at how often cops are getting nailed to the wall with this shit. We seeing this monthly? Just because your brother is a cop don't follow blindly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    It's hard to imagine how much of a prick "drk" was BEFORE he took all the psychedelics.

why dont you explain why I am a "prick", Krypt?

Load Metric

the police have camera on all of these crowds and will try to identify some of them if anything serious goes down. They have undercovers walking among the protesters.
    He might get a curbing or something one day when he least expects it. If I were him I would knock it off.

Load Metric

Yes I do feel like That. Look at how often cops are getting nailed to the wall with this shit. We seeing this monthly? Just because your brother is a cop don't follow blindly.

wait, this is getting even better.....

You mean to tell me, with the MASSIVE AMOUNT OF COPS that are in this country, Cops are out putting 16 shots into people on a regular basis? AND, they are getting away with it?

seriously, take a minute to think that through again.

and because my brother is a cop.........what are you insinuating there? That I am "following blindly". ...What does this mean?

Have I said anything that gives excuses for cops shooting people and getting away with anything? Have I endorsed this behavior of THIS ONE COP?

I use LOGIC and Rational thinking. I give FACTS when I have any. I dont spew bullshit if I dont know (or at least make an effort to never do that, unless Im joking).

tell me where I am wrong with anything I have said

Comments

Pooh: don't worry. there are a lot of us who appreciate you and what your brother is trying to do for society.

Load Metric
    Chicago cops are almost always super cool, just don't piss them off. If a white guy punches an old lady in the face and steals her purse ,he should very much expect a nasty beating.If you sexually assault an 11 year old girl and the cpd catches you they are gonna beat the fuck out of you,then once you go to cook county the guards are gonna beat the fuck out of you to.
    Everyone who grows up in chicago understands how shit works, we like it this way, just don't beat up old ladies ,or mess with kids, or do w/e other dumb shit people do, and you will have no problems.
    Last edited by big dick; 11-25-2015 at 06:34 PM.

Load Metric
    You all see this shit?...

Totally separate incident and not in Chicago, but in New Orleans. It might as well be in Chi town though, or any other inner city in the US.

Granted, the white guy was a complete dumbass for trying to handle this situation on his own and not calling the police, but still, the way this piece of shit thug just callously shoots him and then tries to finish him off is truly a disgusting act of violence that is all too common in the black community. This asshole will never accomplish jack shit in life, yet tried to take the life of a med student. Until these fucking assholes from this black lives matter movement start protesting shit like this they can all go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

There are so many black on white and black on black crimes it's absurd, yet no protests over that shit.

Where are all these fucks in Chicago when a 9 year old black kid is lured into an alley and murdered by another black man just cause his dad had ties to a rival gang? Nowhere to be seen is where.

Yes, police definitely abuse their power, but the black community as a whole has to share in the blame and straighten out their fucked up thug life culture otherwise this shit will never get sorted out.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 11-25-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Every cop that tried to help this guy try to get away w/this should go down, too.
    You just wonder if this took a year, and those BK tapes were erased how many cops have gotten away w/this and how many cops helped them.

Chicago cops are almost always super cool, just don't piss them off. If a white guy punches an old lady in the face and steals her purse ,he should very much expect a nasty beating.If you sexually assault an 11 year old girl and the cpd catches you they are gonna beat the fuck out of you,then once you go to cook county the guards are gonna beat the fuck out of you to.
    Everyone who grows up in chicago understands how shit works, we like it this way, just don't beat up old ladies ,or mess with kids, or do w/e other dumb shit people do, and you will have no problems.
    Yeah, right maybe if you are white......Except for these 2 guys.......

2. Jon Burge
    Jon Burge is a former Chicago Police Department detective who oversaw the torture of hundreds of Black men resulting in false confessions between 1972 and 1991.
    Burge would burn suspects with radiators and cigarettes, and electrocute their testicles.
    Although Burge was protected by the statute of limitations for his crimes, he was convicted for lying about the torture in January of this year.

4. Joseph Miedzianowski
    Joseph Miedzianowski was a Chicago police officer labeled as the most corrupt cop. Miedzianowski served as both police officer and drug kingpin using his knowledge of the streets and gangs to shake down drug dealers.
    For most of his 22-year career, Miedzianowski would run the Chicago Gangs Unit, while running his own drug gang at the same time. Miedzianowski would be convicted of 10 counts including drug conspiracy and racketeering in 2001.

http://newsone.com/1551885/top-5-cor...lice-officers/
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Oh, and BTW, this is from my wonderful home state that proudly boasts the most violent small city in the US, good old Wilmington DE. So awful that ABC is now filming and basing a show out of it called Murdertown USA. This is what's important to them though...

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/...tion/76279182/

Load Metric
    My gut feeling is that this cop shot the guy full of holes. The cops looked at the burger king video and possibly, but not likely, altered it.

The audio from the video is possibly REALLY bad, so someone doesnt want you to hear it.

The mayor was up for re-election, so he dragged this out until he won.

there was possibly some cover up due to them thinking we will just say we shot him once and he died and no one will see the video, and then all of a sudden, people ask to see the video. ooops.

all the higher ups shit their pants. Attorneys get involved. Mayor gets involved. Everyone trying to figure out what to do.

Heads will roll. Blacks will protest. Guy will not get 1st degree murder. Blacks will riot. Nothing will be solved. Jesse will look for a financial handout to help keep the peace. Crime will increase, black on black crime will go up. One or two cops will be shot. Cops will start to not pursue people so much, or put themselves in harm. They will stop going into the rough areas, or just let people go rather than chase. Body cameras will "malfunction" or not work in the first place.

shit show.

Thread Information