Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Name:  screen-shot-2012-05-04-at-6-21-07-pm.png
Views: 22657
Size:  1.32 MB

Ivory [x]
    Skinned [x]
    Tower [x]

Load Metric
    He also wants people to shut down MICHIGAN AVE on BLACK FRIDAY, which is where all the shopping is. TONS of high end shopping is on north Michigan ave.

will be a total clusterfuck in the city if that happens.

Load Metric
    they are now marching down Monroe right by State st.

I have to give them credit. They have walked around 3 or 4 miles already

El Gallo, if you are reading this, they just walked down the alley behind Mike's condo.

Comments

El Gallo: Glad I wasn't at the office

Load Metric
    http://www.trbimg.com/img-565542ec/t...24/550/550x309

some of these Protestors need to be shot in my opinion just like the 17 yr old PCP user who was breaking into cars. why is the cop is charged with 1st degree murder? what a joke. Not a lawyer, but case seems to fit 2nd degree if you even calling it a murder, which I'm not. cop responding to a call, then starts shooting a guy that may have been a threat. Murder charge may be justified if you want a bunch of cops with no real power to control these idiots roaming the street killing, raping and stealing.

Didn't see a need to shoot him more than a couple times. Maybe they should just fine the cop for wasting bullets.

now the protestors getting in police faces and threatening need to be shot imo. fuck water boarding which Trump likes. wastes time of time, just shoot the bastards. Mayor needs to grow a pair and let people know that you will be shot if you threaten a cop, and get over it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Didn't the family already pose with the oversized multimillion dollar check?
    Compensation to a victim's is only the civil aspect of justice. There is also the criminal aspect. Hence the criminal trial.

In my line of work: Last year, a Walmart truck driver fell asleep near the end of his shift and plowed into the limo van that Tracy Morgan and fellow comedian were working in. The driver faced both criminal and civil charges for the death of the other comedian.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Im not sure how they can charge him with 1st degree. The defense should have an easy time defending that charge.

She is trying to make a name for herself and grandstand a bit.

Load Metric
    wow....

this cop was denied bond. The case has been going on for a year now, and he was just denied bond after the charge. You'd think they knew how serious this was and the guy never left the area, that they would give him a break.

His wife also started a Go Fund me, and people started donating, and then Go Fund me shut it down.....I believe they have allowed thugs to keep their accounts open for donations, but they shut down this cop related one.

If anyone watched any of those protesters last night, those "people" were absolutely abusing the police officers. Getting up in their face and swearing and instigating, because they knew the police had to just sit there and take it. Blocking traffic all over the city for around 4-5 hours was a nightmare for Chicago.

Comments

SysOp: getting in a cops face and telling them to eat shit is totally legal

Load Metric
    This is going to be the opinions of many cops here in the future:

"Anonymous said...
    The mayor and states attorney have sent us all a clear message. Don't take any type of proactive action anymore. From now on, I will take my time responding to calls for service and hand out reports to all. I have a few years left and will be relocating the day I retire."

Im seeing this in the cop messageboards

Load Metric
    Im not sure how they can charge him with 1st degree. The defense should have an easy time defending that charge.

She is trying to make a name for herself and grandstand a bit.
    The 1st degree murder charge is likely meant to allow the prosecutor to ask for the highest bail possible, while at trial -- if it gets to that -- a jury in a criminal case in Illinois can convict on a lesser charge. In this case, such as 2nd, 3rd, man 1, etc.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    wow....

this cop was denied bond. The case has been going on for a year now, and he was just denied bond after the charge. You'd think they knew how serious this was and the guy never left the area, that they would give him a break.
    The event happened last year, but how long has the prosecutor's office formally had a case open? And it is not uncommon for murder cases with cops as defendants to take a loooooong time before a prosecutor to formally file charges given the politics of prosecuting cops, and how effective the blue wall/blue shield/blue code usually is at suppressing culpable evidence from surfacing.

And he probably didn't leave the area because he had a reasonable expectation that his cop buddies' suppression of evidence would work. But now that he faces an actual charge of murder 1, he is a serious flight risk.

Load Metric
    there is a lot of political BS being played out. This broad never should have gone for 1st degree, but they are pandering to the blacks and that charge wont stick, and when it does, people will riot again.

The cop is in Cook County Jail (Yikes) Division 8. Cook Cty is one of the biggest hell holes in the US. Div 8 gets you ready to join the rest of the inmates

http://www2.cookcountysheriff.org/se...r=2015-1124183

Cook County Sheriff Jail (CCDOC) - D.O.C. Division VIII RTU is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, Cook County Sheriff Jail (CCDOC) - D.O.C. Division VIII RTU offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.

Cook County Sheriff Jail (CCDOC) - D.O.C. Division VIII RTU is a County Jail used by the jurisdictions of Cook to confine inmates for short periods while awaiting trial or processing. As inmates are staying for only a short period, it has fewer amenities than a jail or prison. Inmates do, however, have access to bathroom facilities and are provided with meals during their stay. Cook County Sheriff Jail (CCDOC) - D.O.C. Division VIII RTU may also have a common area in which inmates can socialize.

Load Metric
    His wife also started a Go Fund me, and people started donating, and then Go Fund me shut it down.....I believe they have allowed thugs to keep their accounts open for donations, but they shut down this cop related one.
    Earlier this year, GoFundMe changed its policy about funding campaigns related to serious crimes or certain claims, and applies to funding campaigns started by folks that people like yourself probably think of as "thugs".

https://nonprofitquarterly.org/2015/...-crowdfunding/

GoFundMe Changes Terms to Quell Crime-Related Crowdfunding
    By JASON SCHNEIDERMAN | May 6, 2015

May 2, 2015;C|Net

As had happened last month with the campaign to raise funds to support South Carolina police officer Michael Slager in his defense in the shooting death of Walter Scott, crowdfunding site GoFundMe has removed the fundraising page for the Maryland officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray. As reported in the Baltimore Sun, spokeswoman for GoFundMe Kelsea Little said:

“GoFundMe removed the fundraising campaign created for the Baltimore police officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray. GoFundMe cannot be used to benefit those who are charged with serious violations of the law. The campaign clearly stated that the money raised would be used to assist the officers with their legal fees, which is a direct violation of GoFundMe’s terms. Specifically, ‘campaigns in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts’ are not permitted on GoFundMe.”

What’s interesting here is that the terms as linked above reflect a recent change on the part of GoFundMe—the words “or claims” were added on April 29th, as detailed on the site’s blog. What this means is that it’s no longer necessary for criminal charges to be filed for this term of service to be breached. GoFundMe can now pull down a page connected to defense against civil suits—such as those concerning the violation of state anti-discrimination laws, or the kind filed last month by the parents of Ferguson’s Michael Brown.

Load Metric

"Anonymous said...
    The mayor and states attorney have sent us all a clear message. Don't take any type of proactive action anymore. From now on, I will take my time responding to calls for service and hand out reports to all. I have a few years left and will be relocating the day I retire."

Circling-the-wagons posturing. The police need different procedures and training regarding how to handle walking nutjobs like the deceased. Here are some vids showing how cops in Britain non-lethally handled such a situation:

Load Metric
    “GoFundMe removed the fundraising campaign created for the Baltimore police officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray. GoFundMe cannot be used to benefit those who are charged with serious violations of the law. The campaign clearly stated that the money raised would be used to assist the officers with their legal fees, which is a direct violation of GoFundMe’s terms. Specifically, ‘campaigns in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts’ are not permitted on GoFundMe.”

shit. didnt know that. thx

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

"Anonymous said...

Circling-the-wagons posturing. The police need different procedures and training regarding how to handle walking nutjobs like the deceased. Here are some vids showing how cops in Britain non-lethally handled such a situation:

I think you need to be tasered

Repeatedly

Comments

Henry: Last 15 posts go BGC, DRK, DRK, DRK, Mumbles, DRK, DRK, DRK, Mumbles, Mumbles, DRK, Mumbles, Mumbles, DRK, Gordman. I should Granny Smith every god damn one of them.

Hockey Guy: I'd enjoy being witness to that.

Load Metric
    EVERYTHING about that 1st video was TERRIBLE!!!

I didnt even bother watching the others, since you posted something like that 1st one, so dont ask me about it.

What they did was put each of themselves in GRAVE FUCKING DANGER from a guy wielding a knife. There is no way a Chicago Cop would ever agree to those conditions, where they would be required or ask to not use force and stand there and let some nut job potentially throw a knife at them or stab them with it, just because you want to not injure the guy.

I could type for days but I have to leave.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  rep.png
Views: 421
Size:  5.7 KB

Literally the dumbest rep I have ever read.

Ever.

So, you just neg repped me for a bunch of posts that other people made that you didn't like.

ROFL - Briillliiaaannnt.

I don't know what it is with retards lately coming out of the woodwork, but shit is getting out of hand.

Comments

Hockey Guy: I'll make up for that for you. See, it's all good now.

Henry: If we're being totally fair, I did admit I should neg all the posts. Their exchange was bad enough but having you show up was really the boiling point. You shouldn't always blame other people; it’s a bad look.

Load Metric
    16 times is probably 14-15 times too many. Cops are too fucking stupid to realize that they can't get away with this shit anymore.

Comments

Krypt:

El Gallo:

Load Metric
    It's hard to imagine how much of a prick "drk" was BEFORE he took all the psychedelics.

Comments

Corrigan: lol

Suicide King: He's the worst

Thread Information