Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

Load Metric
    Here's a story of a run in with the police I had around 7 years ago.

I had just bought my sl55 and was driving up longboat key drunk as a skunk at around 11 pm on a Sunday. I had a fucking headlight sensor go bad so one of the lights was out. Naturally a police car drove by me, once they u turned I knew I was toast. Two cars, one guy one girl police officer. They approached the car. I had both my hands on steering wheel. They asked me if I had been drinking and I said yes. They then did a sobriety test which they said I failed. I asked them what they thought my BA was and they said probably right at .08% which is the limit here.

I looked at them and said what are we going to do here officers? They looked at each other, kinda shrugged, and said if you don't mind leaving your car at the gas station they pulled me over in front of they will drive me where I was going. I got my one time. Fucking pulled the car into a spot. They frisked me before I entered the cruiser and they drove me to my then girlfriends place.

After that ordeal the cops can do no wrong in my eyes. DUI is serious fucking business in Florida. I also don't drink an drive ever since then.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I had just bought my sl55 and was driving up longboat key drunk as a skunk at around 11 pm on a Sunday. I had a fucking headlight sensor go bad so one of the lights was out. Naturally a police car drove by me, once they u turned I knew I was toast. Two cars, one guy one girl police officer. They approached the car. I had both my hands on steering wheel. They asked me if I had been drinking and I said yes. They then did a sobriety test which they said I failed. I asked them what they thought my BA was and they said probably right at .08% which is the limit here.

I looked at them and said what are we going to do here officers? They looked at each other, kinda shrugged, and said if you don't mind leaving your car at the gas station they pulled me over in front of they will drive me where I was going. I got my one time. Fucking pulled the car into a spot. They frisked me before I entered the cruiser and they drove me to my then girlfriends place.

After that ordeal the cops can do no wrong in my eyes. DUI is serious fucking business in Florida. I also don't drink an drive ever since then.

You realize this isn't a point in the cop's favor? A red neck white guy gets a ride home and a brown or a black gets shot a dozen times.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I'm not going to lie. I'm very thankful for and respect the police. There are a very small percent who are bad but that is the case in every walk of life. You fuckers think its bad now, imagine if there were zero police. You wouldn't be alive right now.

try and guess what Chicago Police Morale is like right now....

How many of you would risk your lives for people who dont give a fuck if you get shot or not, and Fuck You!
    <dont tell me the argument BUT THATS THEIR JOB!....>

again, the gagging joke. yawn.

Sysop. I unfortunately didnt understand your story about the tow truck. Are you trying to say that you and you GF were in a car, with your GF driving, you got into an accident, but you told them that YOU were the driver (you said GF OBV, but that is definitely a fact that isnt obvious). I dont know what happened at that point, but essentially, you just lied to police about something pretty fucking serious, and maybe, who knows, depending on how much of a pain in the ass you were to the cop (particularly if you lied to him and made his job a lot harder, because as you said, fuck them, let them investigate) maybe there is a chance he decided to say fuck you right back by doing what he did? Doesnt mean it was right....but, maybe if you didnt make his job harder by your shenanigans, you wouldnt have to deal with some charges from them? Dont know. Just a guess. If I misunderstood that, apologies.

Thank you for highlighting the shady side of selective policing.

Load Metric
    I've had a few shitty experiences with hick cops out in the middle of nowhere. Got pulled over one time because some ass clown claimed I passed him illegally (which would have been extremely dumb and dangerous, as I was in the middle of NW IL which actually is all mountains and curvy roads...not the type of place to try that). I got a ticket because they believed him. No evidence. Nothing. I had to go to court and pay a fine.

I guess I should therefore say FUCK THE POLICE!!!! THEY ARE ALL SCUM!!! RACIST MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

<actually I truly was profiled....it was hilarious too, because during court, if anyone wasnt from the area, the prosecutor would openly point out what town we were from. If you were local, he wouldnt say any town names>

Im sure 90% of us have some fucked up or silly cop story. Whatever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

You realize this isn't a point in the cop's favor? A red neck white guy gets a ride home and a brown or a black gets shot a dozen times.
    lol. I'm not arguing for a brown or a black. Besides, I'm pretty brown myself.....and my tats weren't showing. I'm sure I'd have been locked up had they been....we're talking Longboat Key here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

How many of you would risk your lives for people who dont give a fuck if you get shot or not, and Fuck You!

Sysop. I unfortunately didnt understand your story about the tow truck. Are you trying to say that you and you GF were in a car, with your GF driving, you got into an accident, but you told them that YOU were the driver (you said GF OBV, but that is definitely a fact that isnt obvious). I dont know what happened at that point, but essentially, you just lied to police about something pretty fucking serious, and maybe, who knows, depending on how much of a pain in the ass you were to the cop (particularly if you lied to him and made his job a lot harder, because as you said, fuck them, let them investigate) maybe there is a chance he decided to say fuck you right back by doing what he did? Doesnt mean it was right....but, maybe if you didnt make his job harder by your shenanigans, you wouldnt have to deal with some charges from them? Dont know. Just a guess. If I misunderstood that, apologies.

Thank you for highlighting the shady side of selective policing.

It happens everywhere. Do you think Im dumb enough to deny that?

If you fuck with me, being an avg Joe, dont you think Im going to possibly fuck with you back? Human nature.

Load Metric
    The racial makeup of the town was 99.24% White, 0.07% African American.......

The median income for a household in the town was $290,251, and the median income for a family was $307,983. Males had a median income of $261,157 versus $230,104 for females. The per capita income for the town was $280,963. About 0.4% of families and 0.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 0.9% of those under age 18 and 1.0% of those age 65 or over.

Load Metric
    drk star, i apologize for what I said about your brother. I'm sure he hasn't killed anyone and does a good job, so for that I'm sorry. but you are a cop nut hugger none the less. how can you ignore the militarization though? just blind to it? whatever the police need, right?

Load Metric
    I'm not going to lie. I'm very thankful for and respect the police. There are a very small percent who are bad but that is the case in every walk of life. You fuckers think its bad now, imagine if there were zero police. You wouldn't be alive right now.

i just told him i wasn't driving andhe'd he to investigate who was. I'm not there to do his job. regardless false charges are false charges. i was not driving the vehicle.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    drk star, i apologize for what I said about your brother. I'm sure he hasn't killed anyone and does a good job, so for that I'm sorry. but you are a cop nut hugger none the less. how can you ignore the militarization though? just blind to it? whatever the police need, right?

He has been shot at numerous times, hit with a bat numerous times, had ribs broken, almost stabbed with an HIV positive needle, and has minimal complaints (all dropped).

Fill me in about the militarization. I dont know what you mean by that.

If you are trying to make some point about the cops having all these crazy types of vehicles at their disposal, I have no idea. Keep in mind, there is probably someone related to a higher up who happens to own a humvee factory, and will find a way for someone to place orders for vehicles that they couldnt possibly ever need, just so people can get paid.

My brother has a shield on his vest (you know, a badge). Its sewn on and made of material instead of metal.

there are actually fuckwads who are trying to get the police to stop using sewn on badges and go with metal badges again. Why?!! Likely some alderman who has a brother who owns a factory that can make metal badges, where they could charge the city $100 for a $2 piece of tin.

MONEY TALKS.

If Jesse Jackson, Father Phleger (that white priest in Chicago who protests) and Al Sharpton are involved, Im going to guess there is money to be made. No point in protesting against blacks killing blacks because no one will pay me to protest. You can always grift the city of chicago and threaten to protest and fuck shit up unless my organization receives some charitable donations.
    Last edited by DRK Star; 12-01-2015 at 09:50 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post

Fill me in about the militarization. I dont know what you mean by that.

If you are trying to make some point about the cops having all these crazy types of vehicles at their disposal, I have no idea. Keep in mind, there is probably someone related to a higher up who happens to own a humvee factory, and will find a way for someone to place orders for vehicles that they couldnt possibly ever need, just so people can get paid.

My brother has a shield on his vest (you know, a badge). Its sewn on and made of material instead of metal.

there are actually fuckwads who are trying to get the police to stop using sewn on badges and go with metal badges again. Why?!! Likely some alderman who has a brother who owns a factory that can make metal badges, where they could charge the city $100 for a $2 piece of tin.

MONEY TALKS.

If Jesse Jackson, Father Phleger (that white priest in Chicago who protests) and Al Sharpton are involved, Im going to guess there is money to be made. No point in protesting against blacks killing blacks because no one will pay me to protest. You can always grift the city of chicago and threaten to protest and fuck shit up unless my organization receives some charitable donations.
    We call this a Cat 5 chimpout.
    Last edited by Pooh; 12-01-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Load Metric
    sysop, I misread that. I got it now.

still, you didnt openly give the guy info he needed. Its simple stuff, you know? Were you driving? YES. Done. If you dont give him that, its not going to be taken well.

He has the power, so you are essentially goading him into fucking with you, especially when you cant do anything about it.

When you guys get pulled over at night, turn all the lights on in the car, have the window down, and put your hands on the wheel. You may even get out of a DUI this way, because you are making their jobs a lot easier. They hate walking up to a dark car and getting a surprise.

Comments

SysOp: i wasn't driving

Load Metric
    sysop, I misread that. I got it now.

still, you didnt openly give the guy info he needed. Its simple stuff, you know? Were you driving? YES. Done. If you dont give him that, its not going to be taken well.

He has the power, so you are essentially goading him into fucking with you, especially when you cant do anything about it.

When you guys get pulled over at night, turn all the lights on in the car, have the window down, and put your hands on the wheel. You may even get out of a DUI this way, because you are making their jobs a lot easier. They hate walking up to a dark car and getting a surprise.
    we were in a well lit area (car dealership) amd we were both standing near the car. not combative or anything. they thought we were drunk. we were not. we did not need or ask for police assistance, we had everything under control.

Load Metric
    what was your point about the Military/Police vehicles?

Load Metric
    what was your point about the Military/Police vehicles?

Why do they need military grade armored vehicles?

Load Metric
    I dont see them anywhere around here in Chicago. I know that there were some vehicles used in Ferguson where they were military vehicles that were retired (somebody probably lobbied for a new contract, stating their 6 month old Humvees were now technologically challenged).

I've seriously seen nothing out here. I will ask my bro, once Im done sucking his cock, obv, if he has seen anything. Are you in a rural area or decent sized city?

Comments

SysOp: again, sorry for what I said about your brother

Load Metric
    I dont see them anywhere around here in Chicago. I know that there were some vehicles used in Ferguson where they were military vehicles that were retired (somebody probably lobbied for a new contract, stating their 6 month old Humvees were now technologically challenged).

I've seriously seen nothing out here. I will ask my bro, once Im done sucking his cock, obv, if he has seen anything. Are you in a rural area or decent sized city?

I'm 40 miles from Detroit, medium city, they canceled last year's firework show to buy a military type vehicle.

Load Metric
    They had the right to shoot that guy for 20 minutes prior
    I'm not a cop, but I don't think that is possible.

No cops were looking at the tape inside that Burger King...that was that Independent Group that was in there, not the police.
    This trial will be amazing.

Go to the 1:20 to see a cop inside the BK looking at the surveillance footage.....................per NBC nightly news, that night.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/...d-576678979592

Mgr said the police came, and 86 minutes were erased. The Top Cop said it was BK's fault.
    I'll agree w/HG, I'll take a BK mgr's word over a cop, in the dark.

And this, "he was cleared 20 times" or whatever, post, isn't helping your case.
    Whom was he cleared by?

No one is saying F all police, and I'm sure your brother is one of the good ones.
    Just this one, and anyone who helped him cover it up, is dirty.
    And there is nothing worse than a dirty cop.

Comments

SysOp: this guy gets it
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 11-30-2015 at 08:09 PM.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    OH SNAP.....YOU GOT ME!!!

I kid I kid

Watch THIS video FROM TODAY where the FBI says their own testing shows there was NO TAMPERING.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/7...-mcdonald-case

Now you understand why the media sucks a fat dick (I bet you watched their video though!!! ratings!! Fuck the police)

"But a source close to the investigation said the FBI had the Burger King video “forensically analyzed.”

“They looked at it and found absolutely no evidence of any tampering or any removal of any portion of the tape,” the source said.

“That system that Burger King has is a mess and it would break down in the weeks and months before this incident. There were major gaps everywhere,” the source added.

Why, then, did the officers spend nearly two hours at the Burger King?

“They were trying to get to the video to see if it captured anything. They weren’t trying to delete anything. . . . All that tape would show is [McDonald] running around before the shooting. There was no reason for them to tamper with it,” the source said."
    Last edited by DRK Star; 11-30-2015 at 09:39 PM.

Load Metric
    Jimmy G,

At the time of the video you saw, there was CRAZY SHIT going on for 20 minutes already. Trust me, if what i was told did take place, they had every right to shoot him the entire time. Dont you wonder what led up to them shooting a guy in the street, or do you think they just pulled up, got out and plugged him 16 times in front of tons of people?

Thread Information