Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

In Chicago, Black Lives are for target practice.

Comments

SysOp: hope he gets life

Load Metric
    n-word went down like a sack of shit. Exactly what he was. RIP nig.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    How did you dad go down? Like a sack of potatoes? Inquiring minds want to know.

Load Metric
    Pretty sure he flopped around like a fish for a solid 30 seconds while Pooh held the pillow down.

Now Pooh owns a business!
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YpKkRdmOLNxj

protests have started

some injured cops

people breaching the police line

If you breach the line, the cops can grab you and arrest you. The protesters are demanding those people back...not gonna happen.

it looks like they are on Balbo b/w Michigan ave and Lake Shore Drive. South end of Grant Park, downtown.

My bro is usually one of the guys in those lines. It takes incredible patience to be able to stand there and have "people" like that screaming and swearing at you. You have to distract yourself and think about all kinds of stuff and just hold the line.
    Last edited by DRK Star; 11-24-2015 at 10:15 PM.

Load Metric
    Didn't the family already pose with the oversized multimillion dollar check?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

protests have started

some injured cops

If you breach the line, the cops can grab you and arrest you. The protesters are demanding those people back...not gonna happen.

it looks like they are on Balbo b/w Michigan ave and Lake Shore Drive. South end of Grant Park, downtown.

My bro is usually one of the guys in those lines. It takes incredible patience to be able to stand there and have "people" like that screaming and swearing at you. You have to distract yourself and think about all kinds of stuff and just hold the line.

So like he's your adopted brother? I thought you were a redhead. Or do you just use the word bro to describe your friends? Tell him to watch out for these cops. They will get him. Make sure he knows his rights and to hold the line without breaching it. Also tell him to make sure a camera stays on these pigs at all times so they can't get away with shit.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Stick with what you are good at...drugs.

Bronze
    Load Metric

protests have started

some injured cops

You are literally a complete shit head. I've already said on here before that my brother is a high ranking cop, but that isn't an excuse for me to be an idiot.

What exactly does it mean to have ""people" like that scream at you"? People are pissed off at the situation, rightfully so. Did screaming ever kill anybody, no. It hurts their ego and that's what cops are all about. If you're focused on what your job is supposed to be as a cop, then you don't care that people are screaming at you. Keep the peace.

Are you that stupid, honestly? If cops don't like that people are screaming at them for what another cop did, then they need to hang him out to dry and stop trying to protect their "brothers". It's completely crazy that cops think that other cops are their "brothers" and not the public. They are supposed to be there to protect the public as their "brothers", not other cops.

Either way, they signed up for the job. It's not like they are sitting there getting screamed at for free. They are racking up overtime and hazard pay. Idiot.

Load Metric
    Name:  download (6).jpg
Views: 339
Size:  10.9 KB

Load Metric
    The Chicago Police received and rejected 14 other freedom of information act requests. It only released the video because a local judge ordered it released.

A few days later they indict the cop on murder charges from an incident that happened over a year ago.

The state prosecutor concluded that there had been no evidence tampering when police officers erased 86 minutes of video footage from surveillance cameras of a nearby Burger King. WTF?

The mayor, police, attorneys and other yet to resign and to be indicted public officials did everything in their power to keep this homicide from becoming public.

The only thing left to fix is the jury so they find the cop not guilty and have all the black people in Chicago burn the city to the ground.

Comments

SysOp: where ya at drk star

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    The Chicago Police received and rejected 14 other freedom of information act requests. It only released the video because a local judge ordered it released.

A few days later they indict the cop on murder charges from an incident that happened over a year ago.

The state prosecutor concluded that there had been no evidence tampering when police officers erased 86 minutes of video footage from surveillance cameras of a nearby Burger King. WTF?

The mayor, police, attorneys and other yet to resign and to be indicted public officials did everything in their power to keep this homicide from becoming public.

The only thing left to fix is the jury so they find the cop not guilty and have all the black people in Chicago burn the city to the ground.

Drk star? are you okay?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Do black lives matter or do all lives matter? Did anybody ask Justin Bonomo?
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:56 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post

Drk star? are you okay?

Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    take your own fucking advice and shut it down until this thing goes to trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    take your own fucking advice and shut it down until this thing goes to trial.

Load Metric
    I'm sure it was just 16 big misunderstandings.

Comments

Pooh: legit lol

SrslySirius: I'm going to hell

Gordman: lolol
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I will hopefully have some good inside scoop on this thursday night. Doesnt look good for the cops though.

apparently, the guy was on PCP. cop shot him 16 times. cops checked the cam at the nearby burger king, and now there may be some footage missing.

woman who is heading up the investigation doesnt like the cops, and is running for some position, so this will help her look good.

16 seems very excessive, even though the guy may have been on PCP. One or two bullets probably wouldnt have stopped him on PCP, but...

what is concerning me is the amount of press that is taking place about the city preparing for riots. They need to stfu. They are only causing people to now feel as if they should riot.

fortunately, its a holiday and its somewhat cold out. It would have been better if it was below zero...no one is going out rioting in the cold.

Load Metric
    I will hopefully have some good inside scoop on this thursday night. Doesnt look good for the cops though.

apparently, the guy was on PCP. cop shot him 16 times. cops checked the cam at the nearby burger king, and now there may be some footage missing.

woman who is heading up the investigation doesnt like the cops, and is running for some position, so this will help her look good.

16 seems very excessive, even though the guy may have been on PCP. One or two bullets probably wouldnt have stopped him on PCP, but...

what is concerning me is the amount of press that is taking place about the city preparing for riots. They need to stfu. They are only causing people to now feel as if they should riot.

fortunately, its a holiday and its somewhat cold out. It would have been better if it was below zero...no one is going out rioting in the cold.
    It looked like one of the first shots took the guy down. He went down hard too. He wasn't getting up. It seemed excessive but he was a n-word so I'm sure he deserved it. Were any of the police black? I'm guessing no.

Load Metric

It looked like one of the first shots took the guy down. He went down hard too. He wasn't getting up. It seemed excessive but he was a n-word so I'm sure he deserved it. Were any of the police black? I'm guessing no.
    Please watch the n-bombs

TIA

Comments

shortbuspoker: offended sand n-word rep

Load Metric
    The cop hated lesbians also, what with his name and all.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Get in the Van, Dyke!

Load Metric
    Cop should be getting a promotion.Holy shit he emptied and reloaded... that is dedication
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2445077

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

Load Metric
    May this young upstanding African American rest in peace.

Thread Information