Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 505

Thread: Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

  1. #1

    Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]



    In Chicago, Black Lives are for target practice.

     
    Comments
      
      SysOp: hope he gets life

  2. #2
    Nigger went down like a sack of shit. Exactly what he was. RIP nig.

  3. #3
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1227
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,630
    I'm sure it was just 16 big misunderstandings.

     
    Comments
      
      Pooh: legit lol
      
      SrslySirius: I'm going to hell
      
      Gordman: lolol
    (_) ..
    ∫\ \___( _)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  4. #4
    I will hopefully have some good inside scoop on this thursday night. Doesnt look good for the cops though.

    apparently, the guy was on PCP. cop shot him 16 times. cops checked the cam at the nearby burger king, and now there may be some footage missing.

    woman who is heading up the investigation doesnt like the cops, and is running for some position, so this will help her look good.


    16 seems very excessive, even though the guy may have been on PCP. One or two bullets probably wouldnt have stopped him on PCP, but...



    what is concerning me is the amount of press that is taking place about the city preparing for riots. They need to stfu. They are only causing people to now feel as if they should riot.

    fortunately, its a holiday and its somewhat cold out. It would have been better if it was below zero...no one is going out rioting in the cold.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I will hopefully have some good inside scoop on this thursday night. Doesnt look good for the cops though.

    apparently, the guy was on PCP. cop shot him 16 times. cops checked the cam at the nearby burger king, and now there may be some footage missing.

    woman who is heading up the investigation doesnt like the cops, and is running for some position, so this will help her look good.


    16 seems very excessive, even though the guy may have been on PCP. One or two bullets probably wouldnt have stopped him on PCP, but...



    what is concerning me is the amount of press that is taking place about the city preparing for riots. They need to stfu. They are only causing people to now feel as if they should riot.

    fortunately, its a holiday and its somewhat cold out. It would have been better if it was below zero...no one is going out rioting in the cold.
    It looked like one of the first shots took the guy down. He went down hard too. He wasn't getting up. It seemed excessive but he was a nigger so I'm sure he deserved it. Were any of the police black? I'm guessing no.

  6. #6
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    650
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    4,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I will hopefully have some good inside scoop on this thursday night. Doesnt look good for the cops though.

    apparently, the guy was on PCP. cop shot him 16 times. cops checked the cam at the nearby burger king, and now there may be some footage missing.

    woman who is heading up the investigation doesnt like the cops, and is running for some position, so this will help her look good.


    16 seems very excessive, even though the guy may have been on PCP. One or two bullets probably wouldnt have stopped him on PCP, but...



    what is concerning me is the amount of press that is taking place about the city preparing for riots. They need to stfu. They are only causing people to now feel as if they should riot.

    fortunately, its a holiday and its somewhat cold out. It would have been better if it was below zero...no one is going out rioting in the cold.
    It looked like one of the first shots took the guy down. He went down hard too. He wasn't getting up. It seemed excessive but he was a nigger so I'm sure he deserved it. Were any of the police black? I'm guessing no.
    Please watch the n-bombs

    TIA

     
    Comments
      
      shortbuspoker: offended sand nigger rep

  7. #7
    In before Druff rationalizes this and defends cop

     
    Comments
      
      JimmyG_415: Exactly, We need to see what led up to this.

  8. #8
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    468
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,302
    The cop hated lesbians also, what with his name and all.

     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: Get in the Van, Dyke!

  9. #9
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1349
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    Cop should be getting a promotion.Holy shit he emptied and reloaded... that is dedication
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2445077

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: Lol

  10. #10
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    650
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    4,120
    May this young upstanding African American rest in peace.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Cop should be getting a promotion.Holy shit he emptied and reloaded... that is dedication
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2445077
    damn negro must've looked like swiss cheese. would have been god if he unloaded second magazine in him for good measure.....just for the lulz

  12. #12
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1349
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    Just another reason to cause mayhem and loot.Not to cold out, perfect conditions for a good old fashioned riot and loot festival.

  13. #13
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,624
    And apparently the Chicago PD managed to erase relevant security cam footage at Burger King after the shooting.


     
    Comments
      
      BCR: There is a Burger King fucking over the McDonalds joke in here somewhere
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  14. #14




    The cop looks like a real piece of shit.

  15. #15
    Pretty sure anyone who uses a Flow-bee shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun.

    lol @ running over to Burger King and deleting footage - what a shitshow
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

    ...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

  16. #16
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Cop should be getting a promotion.Holy shit he emptied and reloaded... that is dedication
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2445077
    damn negro must've looked like swiss cheese. would have been god if he unloaded second magazine in him for good measure.....just for the lulz
    Do humanity a favor and please stop breathing.
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  17. #17
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    475
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Nigger went down like a sack of shit. Exactly what he was. RIP nig.
    How did you dad go down? Like a sack of potatoes? Inquiring minds want to know.

  18. #18
    Pretty sure he flopped around like a fish for a solid 30 seconds while Pooh held the pillow down.

    Now Pooh owns a business!
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

    ...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

  19. #19
    https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YpKkRdmOLNxj

    protests have started

    some injured cops

    people breaching the police line


    If you breach the line, the cops can grab you and arrest you. The protesters are demanding those people back...not gonna happen.

    it looks like they are on Balbo b/w Michigan ave and Lake Shore Drive. South end of Grant Park, downtown.


    My bro is usually one of the guys in those lines. It takes incredible patience to be able to stand there and have "people" like that screaming and swearing at you. You have to distract yourself and think about all kinds of stuff and just hold the line.
    Last edited by DRK Star; 11-24-2015 at 10:15 PM.

  20. #20
    Didn't the family already pose with the oversized multimillion dollar check?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 204
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 07:08 AM
  2. Police officer shot in Ferguson
    By shortbuspoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2014, 08:43 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:11 PM
  4. Everyone think this shooting is justified or Murder??
    By badguy23 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 08:34 PM
  5. LOL quotes from police chief at temple shooting
    By shortbuspoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 12:12 PM