Thread: Big Surprise Family of fake bomb clock maker demanding $15 Million or else

Load Metric

Big Surprise Family of fake bomb clock maker demanding $15 Million or else

Yes the family of the cute spunky little intelligent clock prodigy who caused an uproar and then got his ass kissed by Obama is now demanding the school district pay up $15 Million or else they will sue..

Below is from the online article..

"Give us $15 million – or else.

That’s the demand from the family of the world’s most famous clockmaker, Ahmed Mohamed, to the City of Irving and Irving ISD. The city and district were each sent letters on Monday demanding money or else a lawsuit would be filed.

The family wants $10 million from the City of Irving and $5 million from Irving ISD for damages it claims Ahmed and the family suffered after the teen was arrested. The family also wants an apology from the two entities.

Mohamed, 14, was arrested by Irving police in September after he brought a homemade digital clock to school that was mistaken for a bomb by Irving MacArthur High School faculty. The subsequent fallout made international headlines.

Mohamed and his immediately family are now overseas in Qatar and enrolling in school after a foundation has offered to pay for his education. The letter demanding money from the city and district says that the family wants “more than anything to come home” to Irving.

The letter gives both the city and the district 60 days to pay up or else face a lawsuit.

City and district officials didn’t have any immediate comment on the letter."

If I was the city Id tell them to go Fuck off.. Greedy assholes.. They probably just assume the district and such will cave in as spineless liberals.

Comments

Sanlmar: Password rep

big dick: Oh god all the hype cus this faggot is back? Go back into hiding dickhead

Load Metric
    I think he was wronged, but this is extreme. I hope the city and school call their semi-bluff.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Kid can't win. He does the most American thing possible here, which is to sue the shit out of those who wronged him, and he gets crap for it.

Comments

simpdog: lol

Krypt: Lol

Kuntmissioner: poor little kid

El Gallo: LOL

Jayjami: This

Hockey Guy: Americans really are the worst rep.

Thread Information