Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Black friday / Cyber monday deals***

Load Metric

***Official Black friday / Cyber monday deals***

Anyone aiming for anything? Looking to get at least a 55" for the bedroom (have the 60 in the living room that's fine) and a laptop/desktop to connect to it.

Is 4k really worth it or is 1080 good enough? I'm not big on having things be super super clear so never really thought of looking into that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't want to fag up this thread with any debating, but let's have an honest talk about Black Friday / Cyber Monday.

Are you really getting great deals, or are you simply buying lower quality crap for "cheap"? I have always suspected the latter in many cases.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't want to fag up this thread with any debating, but let's have an honest talk about Black Friday / Cyber Monday.

Are you really getting great deals, or are you simply buying lower quality crap for "cheap"? I have always suspected the latter in many cases.

druff is right

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Anyone aiming for anything? Looking to get at least a 55" for the bedroom (have the 60 in the living room that's fine) and a laptop/desktop to connect to it.

Is 4k really worth it or is 1080 good enough? I'm not big on having things be super super clear so never really thought of looking into that.
    SAMs club Black Friday ad has a 58" Vizio 4k UHD smart tv for $698 that I'm planning on grabbing
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

we just got a 60" samsung 1080 for the living room. one of those smart televisions. it's almost too clear personally. can't even imagine what 4k looks like. we have 50 in bedroom. your room must be quite large to accomodate 55 or bigger.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

we just got a 60" samsung 1080 for the living room. one of those smart televisions. it's almost too clear personally. can't even imagine what 4k looks like. we have 50 in bedroom. your room must be quite large to accomodate 55 or bigger.

SONY OR DON'T EVEN BOTHER

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: druff said not to fag up the thread with this kind of shit. and of course you dumb fucking stupid idiot can't read OBV unless its in sand n-word i guess

Load Metric
    Anyone know if Apple is doing anything this year for the new Ipad? The last one I bought was several years ago and I got it during their one day sale. I think it was $50 off or something.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

SONY OR DON'T EVEN BOTHER
    Even pooh is on a strict budget bro.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyone know if Apple is doing anything this year for the new Ipad? The last one I bought was several years ago and I got it during their one day sale. I think it was $50 off or something.
    I got my last iPad from B&H Photo and Video (based out of New York) during Black Friday / Cyber Monday.

You also don't pay sales tax if you're outside of NY state, which is another plus on an expensive purchase like that.

Comments

Pooh: thanks for this info.

Kuntmissioner: B&H isnt open on shabbat

Load Metric
    Best Buy and Target both have iPad promotions

Look up their ads I think Target is doing gift cards.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: if only we knew who was elite plus at best buy they would have the skinny on the deals

Load Metric
    I am a religious follower of Black Friday, lots of junk but also lots of good deals.

Best deals far and away this year are Kohls 30% in Kohls cash for every $50 you spend. Give you some kind of idea buy their $400 PS4 you would get $120 to spend at Kohls on your next purchase.

Other general fantastic deal is Target's spend $75 get 20% off a shopping trip the following week. Pair that with a Red Card and your next shopping trip is 25% off.

I plan on going to Target spending $75 on games and movies then will go back the following week and drop probably $1000 on groceries and a couple grand on a new camera, tv and Xbox one.

If you are looking for something specific I can probably help.

Comments

OSA: what bout xbox one?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Please post any Xbox One deals. Looking mainly for CoD

Comments

Krypt: :facepalm

Load Metric
    I'm looking for the new Ipad Pro. I saw the ads for what Abrown posted (thank you. out of reps for the day) but they were for the other models. I think this one is too new to have any deals.

Load Metric
    Need Canadian deals....

Looking to get a new hard drive from newegg. Otherwise still have lots of Christmas shopping to do so keeping my eyes open.

Load Metric
    I'm looking for the new Ipad Pro. I saw the ads for what Abrown posted (thank you. out of reps for the day) but they were for the other models. I think this one is too new to have any deals.
    Seriously do not buy an iPad Pro, this is coming from someone that owns a iPhone, MacBook Air and a 27" iMac. It is iPhone OS on a over powered tablet. Why would you consider buying it?

Comments

OSA: why buy anything apple?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Seriously do not buy an iPad Pro, this is coming from someone that owns a iPhone, MacBook Air and a 27" iMac. It is iPhone OS on a over powered tablet. Why would you consider buying it?
    I wanted to upgrade the family Ipad. We have one that's around five years old. What do you recommend?

Comments

OSA: surface 4

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Please post any Xbox One deals. Looking mainly for CoD

There are no crushing deals this year for either system. Sadly they are both selling too well to illicit great deals. I think it is universally agreed upon Dell has the best deal though.

$299 gets you Gears, Fallout and an extra controller.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Need Canadian deals....

Looking to get a new hard drive from newegg. Otherwise still have lots of Christmas shopping to do so keeping my eyes open.
    Snapped one of these up earlier today for a new PC gaming build.

http://m.newegg.com/Product?ItemNumber=20-173-013

Comments

BetCheckBet: thanks although should have said looking PC.

Load Metric

It's almost as big as my living room. My condo/co-op is the biggest in this building (hence the extra maintenance fees I pay monthly) 55" would be perfect, 60 or larger could be pushing it. Honestly just getting it for the lady friend as she hates watching shit in bed on the laptop, I personally don't care.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

100%, but the crap stuff at a discount is better than the crap stuff at a premium?

Thread Information