Thread: All you need to know about the coming WWIII and Muslim invasion.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

All you need to know about the coming WWIII and Muslim invasion.

I normally don't like when Freeman's girlfriend dominates the show. But that isn't because I don't like her. It's just that Freeman is probably my favorite handler. Jamie does an excellent job on this show.

Load Metric
    Oh wow. They gave the second half of the show to non members. I didn't even notice. Double luck for yall. The second half is better.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Just to show how fucking idiotic these raghead goatfuckers are. One of the targets for them is apparently Phoenix AZ.. As Avon Barksdale can attest. Thats tantamount to suicide mission with a low likelyhood of success.. More often then not folks here in AZ have a weapon or more likely a few.. Tons open carry and even more have CCW.. Those goatfuckers wouldnt get within any real distance of a viable target before getting dropped by somebody here..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Just to show how fucking idiotic these raghead goatfuckers are. One of the targets for them is apparently Phoenix AZ.. As Avon Barksdale can attest. Thats tantamount to suicide mission with a low likelyhood of success.. More often then not folks here in AZ have a weapon or more likely a few.. Tons open carry and even more have CCW.. Those goatfuckers wouldnt get within any real distance of a viable target before getting dropped by somebody here..
    Where did you hear this?

Load Metric

Interesting you brought that up. Id never heard about them specifically targeting Arizona, but in the show I linked above I learned about "Terrorist Training Camps' located throughout the U.S. I couldn't believe that a country that is arresting white people for collecting rain water and planting gardens would allow such a thing but...

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pamel...ps-on-us-soil/

The FBI is "lol" concerned about these areas but has yet to do anything.

The compounds are comprised mostly by African American men that became Muslims in prison. How fucking scary is that.

So far no official compounds in Arizona.

Name:  jamaat-al-fuqra-islamic-jihadi-training-camps-in-united-states-america-muslims.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  159.9 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. It's amazing what you believe.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's actually one of the reasons Obama would love us to be helpless victims and take our guns..

The other is when the u.n supercides the constitution and they send peace keepers because we start rioting against there authority over us..,

Load Metric

ummm. What part of that do you have a problem with Becky's son? That's as factual as it gets.

Here's a couple of poor stories about it but at least it's main stream enough news papers for your dumb ass.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ory-explained/

http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...g-camps-2015-9

Freeman Fly is for sure my favorite handler, or at least the most interesting one, even though he can make my brain hurt. Even his girlfriend Jamie made me realize that some women even have brains, which like 5 years ago I would have thought to be preposterous.

Everything Freeman has said for the last 10 years has come true but somehow no one listens. He lays it down for you how and why the Muslims are coming. He wanted to name this video, "The Muslims are Coming.", but some comedy troop had already laid claim to that title.

He even gets into the Syrian weather change that led to the mass migration in the first place. Whether you believe weather can be manipulated or you don't believe that technology exists yet, it is certainly interesting. Especially when you look closer to home in California.

Becky's son can certainly get on me for what I believe, but he chooses to get on me about terrorist training camps all over America when that is stone cold fact really makes me laugh. I guess that's what happens when you have to eat formula as a kid because your mom is out paying for her Newports by sucking cock.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 11-23-2015 at 03:48 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

ummm. What part of that do you have a problem with Becky's son? That's as factual as it gets.

Here's a couple of poor stories about it but at least it's main stream enough news papers for your dumb ass.

Freeman Fly is for sure my favorite handler, or at least the most interesting one, even though he can make my brain hurt. Even his girlfriend Jamie made me realize that some women even have brains, which like 5 years ago I would have thought to be preposterous.

Everything Freeman has said for the last 10 years has come true but somehow no one listens. He lays it down for you how and why the Muslims are coming. He wanted to name this video, "The Muslims are Coming.", but some comedy troop had already laid claim to that title.

He even gets into the Syrian weather change that led to the mass migration in the first place. Whether you believe weather can be manipulated or you don't believe that technology exists yet, it is certainly interesting. Especially when you look closer to home in California.

Becky's son can certainly get on me for what I believe, but he chooses to get on me about terrorist training camps all over America when that is stone cold fact really makes me laugh. I guess that's what happens when you have to eat formula as a kid because your mom is out paying for her Newports by sucking cock.
    You realize if you read second article you quoted says its a conspiracy theory that is not based on fact but a rogue account....

At least quote sources that support your opinion.

Not saying g its not valid argument but please check your sources to save me from wasting my time

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

You realize if you read second article you quoted says its a conspiracy theory that is not based on fact but a rogue account....

At least quote sources that support your opinion.

Not saying g its not valid argument but please check your sources to save me from wasting my time

Heaven forbid you educate yourself. Info that was in the business week article wasn't included in the Washington Post article. It should take about 5 minutes to find that what I'm saying is fact. The only reason I included those two trash articles is because people instantly won't click if they don't recognize the website. I will just include good info from now on.

This video is from 4 years ago and was surprisingly included in the Washington Post article.

Load Metric
    For fucks sake the Muslims are here. Do you guys know many members of Obama's cabinet are full blow Muzz?

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/sh...im-appointees/

Edit: Please don't confuse me for some Republican. Obviously it was the exact same when Bush's were in there.

Dubya's bestie was the Saudi King and he didn't even try to hide it for the most part.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 11-23-2015 at 06:00 AM.

Load Metric
    If I post again in this thread it will be a minute by minute breakdown of the show content from the O.P.

So no ones time is wasted I will create it so people can skip to topics that may interest them, since it's a two hour show an d everyone has A.D.D.

Thread Information